Status: Sequal: Finished!!

Through Hell Together Then

Everything In Its Place

A small light gleamed in front of Sebastian. When he reached out for it, it danced away from him. The light carried voices and pictures of bright rooms. A scene of Dymtrus and Alden kept fading in and out as they argued.

“I don’t care anymore, Alden,” Dymtrus had said. “I do love you because you really are a great guy but I love Sebastian so much more and I hurt him.”

“You didn’t shoot him, Dymtrus,” Alden tried to convince.

“I very well should have,” Dymtrus cried out. “I should have just let you see us and walk out!”


Sebastian glided through the empty blackness and followed the light as it grew brighter, spreading farther across the vast nothingness.

”I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up,” A man in a white coat told Dymtrus and Keira. “It doesn’t look good.”

“What do you mean?” Dymtrus choked out, trying to keep it together. Sebastian tried to use his voice, calling out to Dymtrus. Nothing made it passed the invisible barrier. “You said he did fine in surgery.”

“He’s having trouble breathing on his own. One bullet had gone straight through his lung, but the other, had ruptured the organ. We repaired it as best as we could. He needs to regain his strength in it.”

“What are the options?” Keira asked firmly.

“We’ll give him the night. If nothing, then a breathing tube will be inserted and we’ll start looking for a donor.”


Sebastian finally felt solid ground under him. He started running in the darkness, trying to reach the light that never seemed to get any closer. The light widened, and grew even brighter. It was Sebastian’s North Star, guiding his way back to the world he knew. Sebastian heard crying.

”Please,” Dymtrus’ voice rang. “Please, Sebastian. Come back to me. I love you so much. I don’t want anyone, anything, but you. I’ll give the doctor my damn lungs if it’ll save you.”

The light blew up, exploding in the distance. Sebastian cried out as the golden sparkles from it rained down, disappearing in the blackness. Some sparkles fell in front of Sebastian and the blackness started to peel away, light shining through, until the dark abyss began to fade out completely. Sebastian shielded his eyes, feeling his own body begin to fade.

Then, everything went dark once more. But, it wasn’t an empty darkness. This darkness was a familiar one, one that held Dymtrus on the other side. Beeping noises were heard. A voice on a loud speaker echoed in a short, closed off distance. Sebastian slowly opened his eyes. The brightness of the room he was in left him temporarily blinded. He blinked and looked around. Sebastian was in a hospital. IVs were tacked into his left arm. A slight pain penetrated his side when he moved. Sebastian sighed. A small grumble called his attention.

Sebastian’s caramel eyes fell on a sleeping Dymtrus. Dymtrus used Sebastian’s hospital bed as a pillow. He coddled the bed sheets with a whine. Sebastian’s heart clenched, remembering what Dymtrus had said in the dark. Sebastian reached out and touched Dymtrus’ light, brown hair. He smiled, glad to see he was awake; Dymtrus was really there. Dymtrus stirred. He leaned back in his chair and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

“Did you bring coffee, Keira?” Dymtrus asked, looking around.

Dymtrus didn’t find Keira in the room, but he saw a very alive Sebastian staring back at him sweetly, his face soft and tired. Dymtrus’ sky, blue eyes teared up. Without thinking, Dymtrus flung himself at Sebastian.

“You’re alive! You’re okay! I was so worried about you!”

“Ow, ow, ow, Dymtrus, ow,” Sebastian whined as Dymtrus coddled him.

Dymtrus gasped and slid back to his seat. His head hung as he apologized a thousand times. Sebastian lightly rubbed his side. He chuckled. Dymtrus looked up at Sebastian. Sebastian’s caramel eyes had gotten even softer then before, like a little sad puppy dog with a smile.

“I missed you, too, Dym,” Sebastian said.

“I completely broke it off with Alden,” Dymtrus said, his voice unusually loud. “He knows that I would choose you over him, even if you were nothing but a homeless guy.”

“Did you really have to make the analogy me as a homeless guy?”

“I’m just trying to make a point,” Dymtrus whined.

Sebastian held his arms out to Dymtrus and said, “I know. Now I just took a bullet for you and almost died. I want some love...but give it to me gently.”

Dymtrus giggled. He sat on the edge of the hospital bed. Sebastian wrapped his arms around Dymtrus’ shoulders. Dymtrus crashed his lips into Sebastian’s slightly chapped ones. Heaven sang at that moment. Dymtrus allowed Sebastian’s tongue to invade his mouth. Their tongues danced the tango. Dymtrus’ heart had finally burst with happiness. He felt tears slide down his cheeks. Sebastian parted in confusement, trying to wipe the stubborn tears from Dymtrus’ face. Dymtrus wrapped his arms around Sebastian’s neck and buried his face into his chest.

“I swear to god, if you ever try something like that again…”Dymtrus cried. “If I ever lost you…”He was unable to finish any sentence. Sebastian grinned with a slight nod. He petted Dymtrus’ soft hair to assure him.

“I have a better idea so a situation like that one will never happen again,” Sebastian suggested with a chuckle.

“Tell me,” Dymtrus demanded, looking up at Sebastian with desperate eyes.

Finally out of the hospital, Sebastian stood outside Dymtrus’ house, holding his still injured side. He knocked shyly on the door. The door swung open to reveal a surprised Keira. She laughed at Sebastian and pointed a miserable finger at him.

“You forgot your key, didn’t you?” She asked cockily.

“Shut up,” Sebastian growled and pushed passed her into the quiet house.

Keira closed the door and said with a sigh, “You know, you can’t live her and keep forgetting the damn spare key. One of these days, me and Dymtrus won’t be home to let you in and you’ll have to climb through the window like a burglar and probably get the cops called on you by one of the neighbors.”

Sebastian waved her scenario away as the sound of footsteps pounded down the stairs. Dymtrus’ face lit up at the sight of Sebastian. He dive bombed him from the stairs. Sebastian yelped in pain as Dymtrus tried to kiss him. Sebastian tried to crawl away. Keira rolled her eyes at the two.

“I’m gunna move out if you two insist on having sex in front of me,” Keira stated with a blank face.

Dymtrus and Sebastian paused from their wrestling, glaring up at Keira, and said, “We’re not having sex!”

Keira stepped over the two and went into the kitchen. Dymtrus grinned down at Sebastian and stroked his cold cheek. Sebastian pecked Dymtrus’ lips.

“I have to admit, having sex with you is a good idea right now,” Dymtrus giggled.

Sebastian offered a longing, hard kiss before parting with a sigh. He said, “A couple more days. We don’t want to open up my stitches…again.”

“I’m sorry!”

Dymtrus got off Sebastian and ran into the Kitchen after Keira. Sebastian followed after and an argument began about who’s turn it was to get the milk. Sebastian smiled. This was the family he belonged in, and he was happy with it. Dymtrus took hold of Sebastian hand and grinned as Keira threw her hands up in defeat. Dymtrus’ heart pounded. He didn’t care about anything anymore. He loved Sebastian and Sebastian loved him. He was Sebastian’s and Sebastian had no problem with showing off his property in public. It was just how the two wanted it; everything had fallen into place, like it was meant to be, in the most heart breaking event possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, hey! This is the end of the story. Aw, Dymtrus and Sebastian are finally together! And after so long. Well, hope you liked it. I might throw out a short story every now and then, just some funny skits between the two to keep their favorite fans up to date on their relationship. See ya!
<3Tezzy