Status: Updateing when ever n_n

If You Got the Time

Yes We Can

"Do you think we'll make it?" Sara's hand found mine as we stood on the rooftop of what was left of our home.

"Karina I'm scared." Epiphany's fingers wrapped around mine as she leaned into me. Bethany was quite as she held on tight to Sara's hand.

"Were going to make it." I whispered to them as the sun went down in the now dead New York city.

"Do you swear?" I looked over at Sara and Bethany.

"I swear we've been preparing for this for a long time now. " All four of us turned back to the last sunset of the safe world. I looked down at my feet as a tear slipped form my eye. I could hear the soft sobs of my friends as we came together in a tight hug. We all pulled back and looked at each other.

"We are now no longer Sara, Bethany, Karina and Epiphany. " Sara started as she put her hand out between us. I placed mine on top of hers.

"We are now Killjoys. Bethany is now to only be called Ravenous Remains. Epiphany you are Deadly Blue. Sara, Acidic Star. And I’m Posionized Kiss." Bethany and Epiphany smiled and put their hands on top of ours.

"Forever. " We all said together and pulled back. I put my mask over my eyes where it would stay. The others did the same and at that moment the truth set in. We were no longer the care free girls we now were to fight for what was right. As I looked into my friends eyes with their masquerade mask on, we were never going to be the same.

Three short years before.

"Did you hear about BLI?" I turned and looked at Sara who was standing in my doorway.

"No what?" She stepped in and sat down on my bed.

"They’re coming for us. They’re trying to get everyone to take pills so we have no more feelings. Karina they’re trying to take over."

"Does that mean they’re going to have to bring in more soldiers? So they can just take fucking over!?" My eyes hurt from the tears I was holding back. BLI was trying to take over the world. They were building an army out of our families, forcing them into it. My father had been pushed into his self.

"Yes, I heard they’re even going to take women now. Only the ones that have at least one teenage daughter. "

"Why they don't have enough! There going to take my mom too!"

"They have to. And you're old enough to take care of Kyra." Kyra was my seven year old baby sister.

"How do you know?" Tears fell from my eyes as she stood up walking towards me. I looked up at her and her eyes were red rimed from crying too.

"Sara? "

"Because they just took my mom! She heard they were coming for her and pushed me out the window. She said since I was the only child they were going to take me too! So she made me come here." She cryed and I pulled her into a hug.

"Oh Sara I'm so sorry. It's going to be okay I'll go talk to my mom. Come on you can be her daughter too. " I pulled her into the living room. My mothers back was turned to us. She heard us walk in and opened the sector door in the wall and placed something inside.

"Mom?" She turned and faced us. My mother was always so beautiful in her own way but, now with what's going on she just looked so tired.

"What is it girls?" She was lying I could tell.

"I know you know. Sara's mom just got taken away and they’re most likely coming for you. " I said in a strong fifteen year old voice I had.

"Yes, they are. When they do I want you to take care of Sara and Kyra.” She walked toward us and placed her hand in my cheek. She kissed my forehead and turned to Sara.

"And Sara I'm going to find your mother. But till then take care of Karina and Kyra too. Will you?"

"Yes I will. " She kissed Sara's forehead too and stood back looking at us.

"Now girls. You don't know it now but there's something very special about you. When they come for me and take me away I want you both to open the door on the wall. Everything you need is in there. " My mother was a strong woman she smiled and walked away towards Kyra's room I guess to say goodbye. Sara and I turned a looked at each other.

We didn't know it then but we were going to need each other. We were going to have to find them if we were ever going to help the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
So frist chapter yay! I have a good feeling about this story n_n Now that my writers block is gone I can update my other Gerard story!!! Love yall!!!
K_Shadows