It's All A Game of This and That

Screaming These Lies

'Miranda!' One of my best friends Lita came running up to me in the hallway as I exited my American history class. 'Did you hear that Alyssa is dating Ryan?'

'That's nice....' I sighed not caring what she said. Lita always was is someon else's business, and not hers

'So you don't care that your closest friend is dating the guy you like?!' Lita said outraged at me not caring.

'I don't care if they date, I knew it was going to happen, sooner or later Lita. Come on, it's time for lunch.' We stopped by our lockers and grabbed our homemade lunches; heading across the hall to the cafeteria.

Lie.

When we walked into the second set of double door that lead into the lunchroom; we saw my other best friend Alyssa all over the guy I liked. Ryan Peirceson.

I walked the in the opposite direction, only to be called back by Alyssa; to sit with her and Ryan.

I groaned inwardly turning around giving a fake smile to Alyssa and Ryan, before taking a seat next to Lita and began to eat lunch.

'Miranda, have you met Ryan?' Alyssa smiled as she picked at her chef salad that Ryan got her from the lunch line.

I looked at Ryan, then back down at my food. 'Yeah.'

--------------------------------------------------------

'Are you ok that Alyssa is dating Ryan?' Lita asked later that as we got ready for bed.

'I don't care. Not one bit at all.' I sighed as I looked at myself in my vanity mirror as I brushed my long, wavy, black hair.

Lie.

I crawled into my warm comfortable full sized bed, as Lita crawled into the sleeping bag. I took off my glasses and reached over to the lamp on my side table turning it off.

'Hey Miranda?' Lita shifted in the sleeping bag, so she could face my bed.

'Hmm,' I rolled on my side so we were facing each other.

'Do you iron your underwear?' She giggled rolling on her back laughing. I joining her. It was 15 minutes before we calmed down enough so I could answer her.

'No, I don't iron my underpants,'

Lie

--------------------------------------------------------

It was Tuesday morning when the school week started. As I was walking to my first class of the day, but was pulled off an deserted class room.

Who ever grabbed me spun me around so I was facing them.

'Ryan, why the-' I was cut off by his lips crashing on to mine. I tried ti break the kiss but one of his hands was holding my head in place so I couldn't move it and the other one on my lower back.

My right hand came up and smashed against his face breaking the kiss. Ryan glared at me clutching the side of his face in pain. 'Damn you've got a mean bitch slap.' He commented.

'That's why their called bitch slaps.' I rolled my eyes. 'So tell me, why'd you kiss me; when your dating one of my best friends?' I folded my arms across my chest leaning against the door, blocking his way of getting out of the classroom.

'So I could get to you; Miranda, because I love you. ' Ryan smirked coming closer to me. 'That's why I'm dating that whore that you call a friend.' I glared at him as he came closer, and closer to me.

'You know what Ryan?' I said through clenched teeth and my hands balled up at my sides. 'Fuck you!' My left fist came in contact with the other side of his face; before walking out of the class room- leaving Ryan standing there confused of what just what happened.

'Hey your late, what happened?' Lita asked me as I sat down next to her in English 3 with our teacher Mr. Donoven, who shook his head at me for being ten minutes late to his precious class.

'Ryan pulling me off into an empty class room and kissed me.' I shrugged my shoulders pulling out my notebook and a pen, taking down the notes that were on the black board.

'ARE YOU SERIOUS?!' Lita squealed a little to loud, making everyone in the small crowded class room look back at us. 'Sorry.' She mumbled blushing looking down at her desk.

'Yes I'm serious!' I growled as the class went back to learning. Lita's soft green orbs got big.

The question is why would he use Alyssa to get me? To make me jealous or what? the question will never be answered because I never talked to Ryan Peirceson ever again. Last I heard of him that he married Alyssa then got himself killed for getting mixed up with Gangs.