It's All A Game of This and That

A Slow and Painful Way to Die

I watched them from inside my car. I loved her. He was my best friend. She cheated with him, on me. My name is Matt Sanders, you may know me as M. Shadows. The girl was Lainey Everscott, and my best friend was Zachary Baker, known as Zacky Vengeance to you. Lainey and I have been together for about three and a half years, and were happy; or so I thought.

It’s been eight months since Michelle and Syn told me that she was cheating on me with my best friend or who I thought who was my best friend; and they’ve been going be hind my back a little over year. When I didn’t believe them, they showed me, and I was furious! I waited for Lainey to come clean, and maybe I would forgive her; but she never did. And I’m sick of tired of her cheating, and not telling me. I’ve had enough.

Zacky whispered something in Lainey’s ear making her giggle and push his shoulder playfully. Zacky got put on a fake hurt face; Lainey fell for it and gave him a huge hug. Zacky tickled her sides, causing him to get pushed again then kissed.

I sat in my car behind a bush in Jackson Park, watching them. I grabbed my cell phone from the cup holder in between the driver and passenger seat. I pressed the number that was Zacky’s speed dial.

A few rings went before Zacky answered in a happy voice. No wonder he was happy, he was making out with MY girlfriend. “Hello?”

“Hey Vengeance,” I said I heard muffled voices, and saw Zacky hold up his hand to shush Lainey who looked scared, ‘cause she knew who was on the phone.

“Hey dude, what’s up?” He said clearing his throat.

“Hey you with Lainey?”

“Yea, we’re at the mall. Why?” He lied. I laughed at him on the inside, How stupid does he think I am?

“Well can you meet me at the boat house down at the lake? My brother wants help putting in his boat.” I said calmly.

“Yea sure, see you there in 30 minutes ok?”

“Yea that’s fine with me.” I said before snapping my phone shut, turning on my car driving away from the bush that I was hiding behind, and going to the boat house near the lake.

I pulled into the boat house that was banned of life, which was odd, but good. The building was going to be demolished soon, and will be build in a more convenient place; closer to the lake. Plus all the boats where out on the lake including my brothers’. I opened the door to the storage area and walked in, bringing in what I needed to do. I got ready just in time that I heard another car pull up and park, and two car doors slam shut. I walked over to the door and put my back against the wall so they couldn’t see me when they came in.

“Hello? Matt?” Zacky called when he came in, Lainey following him; leaving the door wide open. When they got in the middle of the room I pushed the door with my hand slamming it shut; locking it. Lainey jumped and screamed; Zacky just laughed nervously turning around facing me. “Oh, hey Matt. Didn’t see you there.”

“I know.”

“So where’s Brandon?” Lainey asked looking around the dark boat shed. I laughed and walked closer to them, grabbing Zacky by the arm, spinning him around so he was facing Lainey and pressed up against my chest. My arm wrapped itself around Zacky’s neck. Zacky’s body became tensed and he started taking shallow breaths. “He’s not here.” I answered.

“Then wh—“

“I know what you two have been doing.” I smirked, as Lainey’s eyes got huge.

“Matt I’m so sorry! It sorta just happened!” She rushed over to me and tried to get my arm from Zacky’s neck.

“It ‘sorta’ happened for over a year?! Oh I don’t think so.” I pushed her hard with my other hand, and she fell to the floor; hitting her head on the concrete floor hard; she didn’t move while Zacky and I watched her for a few moments. Zacky screamed her name over and over again as he was trying to get away from my grip to run over to his whore; which only caused me to laugh.

“Lainey wake up!” He shouted and I slapped my hand over his mouth. “Now we don’t want people barging in do we?” I whispered in his ear. Zacky screamed and kicked, he even bit me once, but I still didn’t let go of him. Finally Zacky got tired and just gave up fighting me. Lainey was slowly waking up, but still was pretty much out of it; she was calling out Zacky’s name.

I dragged Zacky over to the west wall where I had ropes hanging from the ceiling and laying on the floor. I let my arm slip from around Zacky’s neck grapping one of the ropes hanging from the ceiling, spinning him around again so now he was facing me. I tied up his hand with rope in my other hand. I did that for his other hand and feet. “I wish I don’t have to do this, but it’s the only way.” I sighed sadly walking over to Lainey picking her up, walking over to the chair across from Zacky, tying her up too.

“What’s the only way?!” Zacky’s voice was frantic. It was like music to my ears. I grinned and walked up to him, placing my hand on his face; his eys squinted shut waiting to be hit in the face. I just smiled before punching him in the stomach, causing him to bend over as much as he could; coughing.

“The only way to teach you two to back stab me is to kill you.” I said calmly then laughed. Zacky’s eyes got monstrous and started to whimper, like the little bitch he is as I duct taped his mouth shut.

“Zacky?” Lainey mumbled, her eyes flicking open and she gasped. “Matt what are you doing?” She screeched as I ran a hunters blade down the side of Zacky’s face. Blood slowly trickled down the cut, and was dripping from the knife.

“Killing your boy toy.” I smirked turning towards her then back to Zacky stuffing the knife in his stomach. “So you can watch him die, and see how much you two have hurt me.” I removed the knife from his stomach; blood rushed out of that wound a lot faster than the one on his face. I took the knife and slid it along his throat oh so lightly, and blood spewed from the cut; spraying Lainey and I with his blood. Zacky let out a high pitched scream, but it didn’t last to long, because he was soon dead! I did it, I killed myBest friend the guy Lainey cheated on me with.

Lainey screamed and started squirming in her seat; while I just laughed. She hated blood with a passion. That’s a reason why I couldn’t watch horror movies with her; because of the corn syrup and red food coloring.

I made my way over to her. Lainey stopped squirming and started to cry, sobs racking her body. I squat down in front of her, so our eyes were meeting. “Sh baby, it wont hurt…much,” I whispered wiping the tear off her face, but more leaked out.

“How could you?” She cried. I just laughed and shook my head. I wiped the tears away again then got up.

“You know the reason.” I untied her so she could get up, but she just sat there. “Lainey this is your chance to run, and not be killed.” Lainey just sat there wide eyed. She tried to get up, but I pushed her back down. “But that time has past.”

Lainey started to cry again. I just rolled my eyes grabbing her with the hand that wasn’t hold the bloody knife, pulling her up against my chest. Lainey squeak when I ran the knife along her face, down her chin so she was looking up at me.

I grinned at her, before crashing my lips on to hers, for the last time. She didn’t kiss back; she just cried harder. I wrapped my arms around her waist before plunging the knife in to her lower back, dragging it slowly up her spine up to her neck. Lainey broke away from the kiss screaming I unwrapped my arm that was holding her up, letting her fall to the ground.

“Do you feel the pain I felt when you cheated on me?” My voice boomed from my throat as I fell on my knees next to her body. Lainey just cried more. “ Shut Up!” I screamed slapping her across the face. Lainey stopped, and looked up at me. Her blue eyes were filled with terror and hatred, good.

“I fucking loved you!, Not any more!” I said as I put the knife against her wrists and dragged it across deep, I did the same with her other hand too. Blood was pouring out of her body like a river.

“Go to hell and rot!” She whispered to me before closing her eyes. She was turning pale from all the blood loss.

“I’ll see you there, bitch” I smiled running the blade across her stomach then her neck. I was covered in blood from Lainey and Zacky.

He was dead, she was dead; they were dead! I looked at the beautiful mess I had made and laughed. I unlocked the door of the shed and ran. I killed two people. Lainey, Zacky. My Best Friend, and Girlfriend. I couldn't stay here; I had to run.

I ran for my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first horror Fic! Hope you like!