Status: A working progress :)

Reunited

I Don't Think I Can Handle It But

"OW!" I yelled when Mikey hit me in the face with a pillow to wake me up.

"Get up. Breakfast in the lobby. Lets go!" He picked me up right after I grabbed my phone and then he carried me all the way to the elevator despite my protests about being picked up. When the elevator reached the lobby he picked me up again.

"Seriously this is getting REALLY old!" I complained when we reached the guys who were already eating.

"Michael will you leave the poor girl alone?" Stephanie asked/demanded.

"Fun ruiner..." He mumbled as he put me down. I laughed and got my food and coffee, sitting on Cam's lap cause Star and Amber took the only available seats.

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" Amber yelled in my face and I cringed away from her, burying my face in Cam's shoulder. Everyone laughed at my reaction. I finally went back to eating only to have my phone distract me.

Oli - how are you doing love? Need an excuse to leave? I'll pick you up. <3

Me - Oli you are the sweetest! But I'm actually fine. Cam and I talked and its all better now! :) <3

Oli - Yay! That's great love! :)

We talked for a while longer and I was so engrossed in the conversation that I hadn't noticed everyone was done eating, including myself and they were now discussing the rest of the tour.

"But tour JUST started man!" Mikey argued looking at Nathan.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Cam who smiled at how oblivious I was.

"Nate got a call from his mom, apparently he needs to go home cause of a family emergency." He explained.

"Ohhhhh" I pouted. Poor Nate.

-FFW one week-

Nate went home and Mikey's cousin Eric came to do Nate's parts. Eric is a sweetie! I always liked him. Star went back with Nate, new bffs? I think so! Amber was invited to stay with us which is good for me. I have another girl with me who can chill with me whereas Stephanie is always working in different areas of the building/venue. Tomorrow we'll be playing a show in my home town and I'm terrified that I might run into my brothers....

"XIXI! What's wrong?!?!?" Amber asked, jumping into my lap as we pulled into my home town.

"Don't worry about it babe, I'm fine." I hugged her and moved her into the spot next to me before walking to the front of the bus. I pulled out my laptop and opened facebook, looking through my brother Andrew's page.

His profile picture is a picture of the two of us at the park right before I left. He almost convinced me to stay. Even when we were at each others' throats he still had my back and I still had his. For some reason I had chosen to talk to him about me leaving at midnight on my birthday. He asked me to spend the night hanging out with him beforehand and he's help me leave. But he only helped me cause he knew no one could talk me out of it. I didn't tell him where I was going and he respected that. He gave me his favorite zip-up hoodie and a charm bracelet when I left. He had collected the charms for it over the years for me. I still wear it today.

"They all miss you." Mikey nudged my side, breaking me out of my thoughts. "And Pete is meeting us at the venue so you don't have to face them alone if they show up."

"I want to see Andrew. I don't know if I can handle it, but I want to." I leaned into Mikey and clicked on Tristin's page. His profile picture is him and Andrew on their last birthday. They're both so grown up now. Tristin's recent status is Fall Out Boy lyrics. That made me smile. It was a part of a song that was written by Pete about/for me. The first verse of Dance Dance, Patrick jokingly wrote the mattress stuff later on in the song. But yeah. Tristin and I were never that close but that was because he was practically a mute. Last but not least I clicked on Dimitri's page. His profile picture is him and his gf, Natasha, an old friend of ours.

"You don't want to see Tristin or Dimitri?" Mikey asked.

"Not exactly. Tristin and I were never close. And Dimitri? Well...you know how him and I are." I shrugged.

"If I remember correctly, you and Andrew were just as bad." He laughed.

"Andrew and I had our fights, but next to Pete he was the nicest out of all of them." He simply nodded and reached over clicking back to my page which had a picture of Oli and I on a lazy movie day. "Mikey, do you have Andrew's number?" I closed my computer. He gave me the number and I texted him.

Me - Heyy Andrew, its Xia. Can we meet up tomorrow? Just you. I can't handle Dimitri or Tristin. Please? I miss you. <3

"Hey guys! We're watching a movie. Wanna join us?" Zack asked. Mikey agreed and headed back and I declined, saying I needed sleep. Then I headed to my bunk, checking my phone every five seconds to see if Andrew had answered. About 45 minutes later my phone rang from under my pillow and I jumped, freaking out only to find that it was just Pete.

PeterPanda - I'll have Bronx with me tomorrow so you get to be the best auntie ever! He was so excited I almost couldn't get him to go to bed!

Me - Haha! Yay! I love my little monkey man! :) Btw I texted Andrew. I'm hoping to meet up with him tomorrow.

PeterPandra - :O good for you! I'll be there if you need me. Get some sleep babe! I love you! <3

Me - You better get some sleep too! I love you too PeterPanda! <3

I set my phone on vibrate and tried to get back to sleep. Only to have my phone go off again :

Andrew - Xi-Xi?!? Of course! Text me in the morning and we'll figure something out! You have no idea how much I miss you!

Me - Oh I think I have an idea. :) ttyt

Then I went to sleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the delay! I have another chapter written, I just have to find the time to type things up!