Status: Still getting these chapters writin bruhh!

IDGAF

Lush Lush Lush

-Ashy-Lins POV-

~I don't give a sh**

about your insecurities

your attempts to get my attention doesn't bother me

but when you crossed that line

and dragged my name through the dirt

believe me girl

you're gonna feel all my hurt

I work hard for the things that are in my hands

my fans are what I live for,

It's my promised land

you seem to think

that the scene you've made

will somehow

some way

cause me so much pain

I don't think you understand

all your lies and shenanigans

won't make me give a damn

it's all just a fucking scam

So I'll keep on living and keep on giving

we got one life to live

I won't be stopped with your fibbing~

I pushed the alarm off the corner of my dresser, it still played on "oh my god shut the h*** up!" I got up and unplugged it. I walked out to the kitchen it was really quiet, everyone was gone...thank god. Of course I liked it this way, no screaming, no fighting, no noise. It feels good knowing no one is here to critisize. The bathroom was probably the most silent of all rooms, so much goes on in here I wouldnt be surprised if this was the grave for me, to die in a bathroom. I've been deteriorating lately anyway, so anymore things that go on in here will be the death of me.

My brush sat on the edge of the counter, So choice today is actually do something to myself and go to school, or don't care and just skip. Oh how I'll get it tomorrow from Rave and Summer boring school with me not there equals nothing to exciting. I turned the knob on the shower ever so carefully with shaking hands. Scared? Always am. The cool water hit my skin lightly, just thinking about my day gave me a feeling something new was going to happen.

~At School~

I walked in with my head hung low, my black and white beanie holding my bangs in my face. I could'nt hear anything my headphones were on blast in my ears:

~Our legs begin to break

We've walked this path for far too long

My lungs, they start to ache

But still we carry on

I'm choking on my words

Like I got a noose around my neck

I can't believe it's come to this

And dear, I fear

That this ship is sinking tonight~

2 light taps on my back instintly make me turn around and pull one earphone out. It was Rave, "Hey" I laughed and hugged her. "Wheres Summer?" She shrugged... Oh no Summer did not ditch and not tell me!?

"Mmkay so the plan for today is?" Rave asked me with a light smile. "Hmm... The usual, Get in trouble jam at lunch, piss teachers off." I giggled. "Well lets get started "rave said rubbing her hands together. I laughed " Rave your so lame." She stopped and looked at me "I am?" I shook my head "No just hmm... Hyper." She nodded "You have that right"

I laughed "Come on, any longer here and you might start dancing in circles."

We went to cafeteria which of course was full of students. "Man I hate it here." I mumbled, "I do too." I looked over and there Summer was. " Hia Summer" I hugged her, Rave was just looking around like something was flying around in the air. "Whats up with her?" Summer asked, "The usual, shes either high or shes just really chill today" we laughed. "What are you laughing at?" Rave asked, we got quiet. "Nothing" I smiled she lightly pushed me. "Stop making fun of me" I laughed "I'm not just you know stating facts." She gave me a playful glare. "Oh kitty got claws" She laughed. "Ash shut up." I giggled.

Of course we sit at the very end of the bleachers were not to tight with any of the hoes near the front. Summer sat next to Rave..." What the heck wheres my seat?" I sat on summers lap "I like this better than the bench" We laughed. Mr. Mcdoodle (yes thats his name XD) came in with a loud "Shut up you idiots." Isn't he just the most positive teacher ever? I rolled my eyes. "Miss can you please get off Summers lap?" I shook my head, "This miss has a name and no I cant theres no more seats." He pointed near the front, "There are some up there." I huffed "I'm not sitting with those whores" I said it loud enough for everyone to hear. The girls gasped and whispered "We are not." I rolled my eyes, "Summer is cool with me sitting on her lap so get over it." He handed me a detention slip and walked away. I tore it up and thru it on the floor.

When we were all dismissed I ran outside and took out a ciggerette 'thank god' I thought to myself. "Crap wheres my lighter?!" I searched around in my pockets, then he handed me a lighter...I looked up slowly and our eyes met.