Love at First Sight

Chapter 1

t's been a week since i've been waiting for this day. Amanda, Macayla, Yasmean, and I are gonna see Allstar Weekend's concert tonight and I haven't even got my nails done yet. Amanda took me to the nail salon so my nails would be done and have " I ? All ? Wknd." At 5:30 pm, we left to go to the concert but got stuck in traffic -.- poop... this is gonna be a long drive. While i was looking at the window, I spotted Allstar Weekend's van that's right next to Macayla's white Toyota. Cameron Quiseng the bassist was driving the car and had his window open all the way down. I decided to open my window and talk to Cameron while in traffic. Eventually while i was opening my window, Cameron had spotted me and yelled, "HI!" "Hi!" Then Amanda, Yasmean, and I just kept talking to Cameron and Zach who was in the passenger seat 'til we got to the exit. Since our car was ahead, Cameron had to stalk it to get the the venue. When Macayla parked, Cameron parked their van right over to the backstage door. I handed our VIP pass and waited in line that was actually LONG. The boys came out a couple minutes later and we got to hang out with them. Amanda, Macayla, Yasmean, and i kept on talking and talking and talking (thats right 3x the talking) to the boys until it was 7:00 pm which means the show was gonna start. When we walked through the door, we ran to the front row. Action Item was the open ing act. They started with ' Boy with the Microphone' and ended with ' A way with words.' Then finally the announcer said... "Finally,the boys you've been waiting for. Give it up for ALLSTAR WEEKEND!!!" The crowd kept on screaming louder and louder as the boys went to their spot. They started off with 'A Different Side of Me.' Cameron yelled out "LET ME SEE THOSE CELLPHONES IN THE AIR! OK THIS IS OUR SAY NOW NUMBER YOU GUYS READY?!?!" I got my cellphone ready to type the number in and so did the other girls. " 858-768-0650. 858-768-0650. ALRIGHT WHOSE READY FOR SOME MORE MUSIC??" (BTW thats their actual Say Now number ) All the girls screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) its short sorry :(