He's the One. A Yuki Sohma Love Story.

He's the One a Yuki Sohma Love Story Chapter 1

Hitomi's POV
You woke up to your alarm. "Five o'clock already." You said. The sun was just coming up. You got clothes and went and took a shower. When you were done with your shower, you got out and got dressed. You went downstairs.
"Why the hell are you up?" Your dad asked.
"I have school. And Unlike some people, I'm responsible."You say galring at your father.
"What did you say?" "I don't want you talking to me like that!" He yells. He comes over and slaps you across the face making you fall to the ground. He kicks your stomach several times. You cough up blood. "You son of a bitch!" You yell. You get up the best you can. Yo try to run out the door, but your father grabs your arm. He punches you in the face. You kick him and run out the door the best you can.
You run toHatori's house. He was like a real father to you. He actually cared about you. You pounded on his door like you've never pounded before. "Hatori!" Youyell.The door opens. There standsHatori.
You see him become surprised. "What's wrong?" He asks. "My father beat me up again." You say."Come on,I make sure your ok." Hatori says letting you in."Where did he hurt you?" "Hedid most the damage to my stomach. He kept kicking me." You say. Hatori lifts your shirt up to lookat your stomach. His eyes grow wide, "My my, you have a lot of bruises, I can see this isn't thefirst time he's done this to you."Hatori says. You shake your head,"This is probably the 20th time." You say. "Your one strong girl!" Hatori says. "You sure do take after your mom." Your momgot murderedfrom your dad.He really cleaned up after himself,that's why the CSI never figured outwho did it.
"Hatori?" you ask."Yes my youngHitomi." Hereplies. "CanI live here?"You ask. "If it was up to me, I'd let you,but it;s up to Akito. If he says yes then you can." He says with a smile.Hatori wasdone checking your stomach. You hug him, "Thank you Hatori." You say,"Your like a real father to me." The only reason he didn't transform is because you're part of the Zodiac as well. "I should be getting to school." You say. "You need to come here after school. I need to see if your ok." "Ok Hatori. Bye." You say walking out the door.
You walk to school. You see Tohru, Yuki, and kyo walking up ahead. You run up to them. "Hey guys!" You say running up beside Tohru. "Hey Hitomi." tohru says. "Hello Miss Sohma." Yuki says. "Yuki, I told you, you can call me Hitomi." you say. Yuki just knods. You loved yuki, only as a friend tho. He was your 6th cousin, really far off in the family, you could marry him legally if you wanted, but you don't want to . Well thats what you think anyways. "Hey Hitomi." Kyo says. "Wow kyo, your in a good mood today, but that's probably because Yuki didn't shove your ass in your nose." (LOL ^^).
Your guys arrive at school. You walk into school, and go to homeroom. You were all in the same homeroom. Yuki sat down, you took the seat beside him. "Hey yuki?" "Yes Miss S... I mean Hitomi." "Why do all those girls alwys call you prince yuki?" "Beacause they think I'm perfect but that's not true."Yuki says. You knod. Just then Hatsuharu walks in. 'OH NO.' You think. You hate Hatsuharu.

EMERGENCY CHARACTER!!!

Hatsuharu Sohma.

Bio: He was always mean to you when you guys were younger. That's why you hate him.
Animal:Cow/Ox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh Hell no. I can't be in the same room as him" You say. You start to get up but Yuki pulles you don't and pulls you into a hug. When he hugs you it's like he sucks all of the anger out of you. You instantly calm down. You let yourself melt in his arms. Just then the Yuki fan club walks into the room. You see the look on there face. 3...2...1... "What are you doing with Prince Yuki?" The one fan girls asks. You whisper into yuki's ear,"Lets have some fun." "Yuki they're scaring me!" "Oh it's ok Hitomi, I'll keep you safe." He cooed into your ear, pulling you closer to him. You could hear kyo laughing. Tohru was just like this:

(LOL)
The fan girls screamed and ran away. "We make a good team yuki." you say. He wasn't listening tho, he was staring into yor eyes. His face geting closer to yours. Your noses were almost touching. He closed his eyes, then...

HA HA CLIFHANGER. RATE HIGH AND COMMENT, OR NO CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate High and comment or no chapter two.. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!