He's the One. A Yuki Sohma Love Story.

He's the one, a Yuki Sohma Love Story part 3

Tohru and kyo both walked into the room. You and yuki were kneeling at the table eating your food. (It can be what ever you want). Tohru was acting different. She looked at if she were about to cry. "Tohru what wrong?" You ask her. "Nothing. Nothing!" She says. "Oh, ok." You guys sat there and chatted for a while. Then Hatori call.
"Hello. Yes I sure they'd love to come. OH i see you have todiscuss something with Hitomi? OK I'l send them over bye." Shigure answered the phone. "Hatori wants you to go to his house for dinner then he has discuss something with you. He said you can bring Yuki too." "Ok lets go then." Yuki said. We walked out the door and went to Hatori's house. We knocked on the door. "Come in!" We heard hatori yell. "You were supposed to come here after school." Hatori said. "Oh sorry i was caught up in something, nothing to talk about though." You said. "Well I talked to Akito. He said it was fine that yo moved in with me, as long as we had no relations." Hatori said. "I would never think of dating you, no ofense, but your more like a father to me." You said. Hatori just smiled,"I bought you a new bed and such, you two can go upstairs and check it out." Hatori said. So you and Yuki ran upstairs like to little kdis who were getting icecream. You walked into your room and this is what you saw: There was a pink and purple bed n one corner, with a table lamp on a night stand and a window . You had a walk in closet, and a really comfortable looking chair acroos the room.

"This looks good." "I wanted you to move in with me." Yuki said suddenley. "What,?" "I've loved you ever since I've ment you. Your beautiful and cute samrt. everything I've ever watned. I love you." yuki said. He pushed you on your new bed. He crashed his lips against yours. He kissed roughly, but that's what you liked. You kissed him back. He licked your bottom lip begging for entrance. You opened up just enough so he could slither in. He explored your mouth like uncharted land. Then you pulled away. "Yuki I love you so much, but your going to have to talk to Hatori about this." You said. So that's what he did. He came back five minutes later, "after dinner your coming to your new home with me." Yuki said smiling. He kissed you one last time, then picked you up bridal style and took you downstairs for dinner. (THe food can be what ever you want.).

When you were finsished eating dinner, you and Yuki walked home, hand in hand. When you got there you said," I'm really tired. I need to go to bed." SO yuki took you upstairs, you two changed. He gave you some of his comfortable clothes to wear to bed. At this moment you were almost asleep and you were still standing up, so yuki grabbed you placed him in his bed, then he layed down beside you. You two drifted off into sleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate subscribe and comment thanks!!