‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

How does it feel in my arms?

Gerard’s POV

I made my way back into her bedroom, breakfast tray in hands. I saw her stretched as she sat up on the bed, still with a very sleepy look on her face.

“Morning beautiful” I smiled at her, as I placed the tray beside her.

“Morning” she yawned before looking at the tray with her mouth practically watering.

“Someone’s starving this morning” I laughed, watching her take a quick sniff at the just made pancakes, before stuffing her mouth with them.

I decided to leave her alone to finish her breakfast and meanwhile take a quick shower.

****

“So, what do you wanna do today?”

We were now just sitting on the couch bored to death.

“I don’t know…..”

“Oh! How about going to Six Flags??”

Her eyes lit up at the slight mention of the amusement park.

“Yes! Please!”

I chuckled as I got off the couch and pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

“Hello?”

“Hey Mikey…..”

Nicole’s POV

I almost had a panic attack when I heard Gerard talk to Mikey on the phone.
What if he finds out?
What if Mikey tells him??

No.
He couldn’t, right?
I mean he’s with Ally and all…….

After a few minutes of them trying to agree on an hour to head to the park, I almost thought I was about to have a crisis when Gerard handed me the phone.

“He wants to talk to you”

But I don’t.

“Hello?”

“Hey babe….so, how you feeling?”

How was I feeling??!

“I’m ok, thanks for asking. So, when are we heading out?” I lied. I had to. Gerard was standing right next to me. It seemed that listening to me was more interesting than watching TV.

“Oh. He’s right next to you isn’t he?” I heard an evil chuckle on the other side of the line.

“Yeah, that seems like a fair enough hour. OK, so we’ll see you guys in a while.”

“Oh, no. Don’t you dare hang up on me…”

Too bad.

I handed Gerard back his phone and headed to my room to pack some clothes.
Why?

Cause well, thanks to the fact that it’s not winter yet, we might just get a chance to go on some water rides. Might. Not really sure about it.

“Oh, you’re packing for the water park?” I saw he was sitting on my bed, still very entertained with what I was doing.

“Yeah. Aren’t you?”

He gave me a small nod…..before it actually hit me.

“Oh…you can’t… umm. Well, maybe we could go to your house on the way.”

“Nah, leave it like that. I’ll be ok. Besides, I’m sure the guys will have an extra pair with them”

“The guys?”

I thought it was gonna be Mikey and Ally.

“Yeah, Mikey and Ray. Ally can’t come, she’s away visiting some family”

I was relived at the fact the someone else was coming along. Especially Ray. He was so fun to be with.
But, Ally wasn’t coming. Which ended up taking all that relief away. If Ally wasn’t there, that meant that Mikey would need something else to entertain himself with, and no need to worry about being caught by her.

Why, oh why me?

*********************

I laid down a bit on the backseat. Well, more like on Gerard’s lap.
Mikey was driving and Ray was playing co-pilot.
Literally.

How childish could these guys get?

“I think we have an Unidentified Object coming at us through the right lane.” Ray said in a serious and alarmed toned.

“Are they always like this?” I asked looking up at his beautiful face.

“I’ not sure…I don’t really spend much time with them. But, something tells me they are”

“Yeah, I see the “why” of your lack of bonding time”

The trip lasted about an hour or so. And by the time we got there, the relived feeling took over me again.
I just dreaded having to go back. That would mean another hour with those two’s act.

“So, where do we head to first!?” I was really excited. I always was when I was at a place as huge and fun as this.

“How about the water park? That way we can enjoy it before it get dark and cold out.”

We all agreed with Ray and started heading just that way.

As we dropped down our stuff on some lounging chairs I remembered Gee’s little problem.

“Oh, does any of you have an extra pair of swimming trunks??”

They looked at me with an “what the hell do you need those for” look, and I just laughed before clarifying.

“They’re for him” I stated pointing at Gerard who was standing by me.

I saw Ray reach into his backpack and pull out two pairs of trunks. One was plain black and the other had an all over Hawaiian print. I was hoping he would lend the black one.

“Here you go” Ray said handing Gee the Hawaiian one, to my very disappointment.

He didn’t complain. I mean, how could he? It was more than a blessing for someone to have brought an extra pair.

“Oh, wow. Look at this…..” he eyed the all over print of the shorts.

“Yeah, that’s exactly why there my extra and not my officials.”
Ray joked laughing, and shortly after heading to the bathrooms with the other guys to change.

I decided to do the same, heading to the women’s bathroom and changing into my Links
black lace like bikini .
I glanced at myself on one of the bathroom mirrors and wondered why I had brought such thing. It was kind of way to exposing. But, I didn’t have any other. I just wasn’t expecting to be wearing one in fall, as the winter neared.

I covered myself in a white towel I had brought with myself into the changing room, just in case. As I headed back out to the pools I quickly spotted the guys at the same place we have previously been.

“Oh good, you were at the changing rooms. We thought someone might have kidnapped you.” Mikey joked putting an arm around me, getting a glare from his brother.

Not again.

I pulled away from him and got closer to Gerard. He didn’t look that bad. Well, the flowers weren’t his thing but, still. I wrapped an arm around his waist pulling him closely to me. My other hand was tightly holding on to the towel that covered me.

“Mmm…why are you in a towel?” He asked, looking at me curiously.

A playful looked appeared on his face as he caught me off guard, yanking the towel off and out of my grip.

“Noo!”

His eyes grew big. And so did everyone’s else.
Mikey had a really perverted look, almost as if he was raping me with his eyes. Creepy. And Ray’s jaw was dropped as he scaned me up and down with his eyes.

“Woahh, woah, woah. Guys, stop looking at my girlfriend like that. She’s mine.” I blushed as he wrapped me in his arm as if protecting me from their eyes.

“Wow, lucky bastard” Ray murmured

“More than lucky” I felt his lips on my neck as he planted soft kisses on it.

“Ugh, not here. We’re in a public space. Please….” Mikey walked off somewhere as we pulled away.

“Ok, so. Shall we go in?”

“Go in?? Please, we’re going on the slides for sure!” Ray grabbed my hand as he pulled me and Gerard with him towards the slides.

*************

After spending almost all the afternoon in the water park, we decided to change back into our clothes and go on some of the other rides.

“Anyone up for a rollercoaster?” Ray seemed extremely excited.

“Ahh, actually I don’t like those.”

“You what?! How can someone not like those??!”

“Ok, dude calm down a bit. Why don’t you go with Mikey? I’ll stay with her to wait.”

Ray quickly agreed and dragged Mikey with him to the ride he eagerly wanted to go on.

“So, what do you wanna do?”

I giggled, getting the déjà vu sensation.

“That sounds soooo familiar”

“Yeah, it does. But I chose before. So now, it’s up to you.”

I looked around thinking of something to do. I saw something that caught my attention quickly.

“How about that?!”

He turned around and as soon as he saw what I pointed out, smiled back at me.

“Sure, let’s go”

As we sat down next to each other on the Ferris wheel, I got a bit nervous. I wasn’t scared of heights, too much. But, it just scared me so much more at night.

“It’s ok. Nothing’s gonna happen” he scooted over to me, placing an arm around my shoulder.

As I snuggled into him, I closed my eyes. And when I opened them we were already at the top.

“Holly shit. This is too high!”

He moved his arm down to my waist, pulling me even closer to him. As if that were possible.

“It’s not. Besides, you’re with me. I have you in my arms. There’s no other way I would rather die.”

“That’s kind of a scary but romantic situation”

“It sure is. I’m sorry if it creeps you out. I tend to think like that a lot, you are gonna have to get used to it.”

“I’m ok with it. It’s different. You’re different. And that’s one of the mains reasons why I love you”

“Aww, babe I love you too” he leaned in to kiss me.

But jumped back (not literally of course) when the Wheel started to move.

“Ok, I’m now not liking this ride either” he laughed, leaning in again and this time kissing me deeply.

When he pulled away and I opened my eyes, we were back down.

***************

“We have to go in here!” Gerard exclaimed excitly.

“There?”

He was pointing at the Hall of Mirrors.

“Fuck Yeah! Let’s go” Ray seemed to agree too.

And so did Mikey, who followed him

“Aww, come on babe. Please!”

I hesitated a bit.
I did not like the dark.

“Ok….” before I could even finish he was already dragging me with him into the dark attraction.

“Shit, this place is really dark…..” I swear I panicked when he let go of my hand.

I don’t know if it had been accidental or on purpose, but I did not like it. I was now alone in this place.
It crept the hell out of me.
The only light that there was, was on the mirrors.
I kept walking, not sure of where they had gone. I bumped into someone a few feet away.

“Oh thank God Gee, I was scared. Don’t you dare leave me like that again” I wrapped my arms around him.

I was instantly pulled into a near by corner, that was as dark as dark can get. I met his lips as we began making out in the park attraction.

“Mmm…Gee…”

“Nicole….”

I froze.
It wasn’t Gee.

Not being able to see in the dark, but knowing who that voice belonged to, I pushed him aside making my way who knows where.

I followed the lights above the mirror, which were pretty easy to follow to the exit.
As soon as I got there, I spotted the guys waiting for us.

“Oh hey, what took you so long? Where’s Mikey?”

Just as I was about to answer with some made-up lie, Mikey appeared behind me.

“Hey guys. Wow, that thing get’s really dark. I got lost. And was pushed to the ground as this one over here, rushed by” he placed a hand on my shoulder making me instantly shiver.

“Why the hell did you let go of me like that?!” I demanded to know.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think you would get so scared. I thought you were right beside me”

“I was not…..” I let out a tear as I tried to recover from that awful moment.

“Aww, Nicole. Come here. It wasn’t my intention” I was pulled into his warm arms once again.

“I wanna go home” I murmured, sniffing.

“Sure. Guys, we should get going”

“Ah, why? The night’s just st…..”

I assumed Gerard gave Mikey some sort of look, cause the next thing I know we’re heading back to the car, as I mentally prepared myself for another one hour drive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, update. sorry for taking some days. I was really busy getting ready for school and all.
Just so you know, I have never been to six flags =( so please excuse the lack of rides and info of it.
Thanks for commenting so much, with ideas and thoughts. I really love reading what you guys have to say. The title credit goes to "IN MY ARMS" by Kylie Minogue
And please COMMENT!
I have to see if Nicole's actually preggers......what do you think??