‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

I'm NOT ok (I promise)

I walked down the street to the park, to meet up with Ray. I had told Gerard that I had some personal shopping to do. And as a matter of fact, I did. I would have to make sure to buy a pregnancy test on my way home after.

“Hey, I thought you forgot about me” Ray stood up from a bench at the entrance of the park and walked to me, giving me a warm hug.

“No, why would I?….So, what did you want to talk about?”

He sat back down on the bench and patted the empty place next to him, telling me to take a seat too.

“Did something happen??” I asked now worried as I sat next to him, giving him my full attention.

“Listen, I know.”

Okay, what?

“You know what?”

He sighted, apparently as if I was just playing dumb. But the truth was that I had no idea what he was talking about. What he knew about.

“I know…..what Mikey did to you.”

Fuck no.
How could he know??

“What are you talking about?” I was now playing dumb.

He just sighted again, this time louder.

“Nicole, I really like you. You seem like a really good person, but you’ve got to stop acting as if nothing is wrong. Cause I know it is. You can trust me, honestly. You really can. I’m here for you.”

I could just cry. Now, having someone remind me that everything in my life is plain wrong, really got to me.

“Please…I didn’t mean to make you sad”

I fought the urge to laugh right in his face.

“You didn’t….? Oh, please Ray. You just reminded me how much of aaa… mess my life… is.”

Now I was crying.

“Aw, come here” he pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around me and placing my head on his chest.

I cried for what seemed like hours.
But of course, were only minutes.

When I pulled away and wiped some tears off, I looked into his deep and trust worthy eyes.

“I trust you Ray.”

That made him smile.

“It makes me really happy to know that. Now, why don’t you tell me about it”

I knew what he wanted to know.

“He raped me….”

“Yeah, I know that. But, why would he do such a thing?!”

“I don’t know…..”

“Oh, but you do.”

I gave him a puzzled look.

“How can I know?”

“You do. It’s because of you and Gerard.”

No duh.

“Oh, well yeah I know that. But, he took it to far this time. And I just hope it’s the last” a tear slipped down my face as I remembered the awful moment.

“Nicole. I swear when I get home, I will beat the crap out of him.”

I shot my head back up, like some sort of reflex.

“What?! No!” I covered my stupid mouth with my hand.

Why did I act so defensively of Mikey? After what he’s done.

“No violence please.” I smiled as I said this, an image of Gerard appearing in my mind.

“Are you sure…”

“Positive. Umm..I’m gonna head home, if you don’t mind. I got some important stuff to do”

As I was about to walk away I felt my hand being tugged at. I turned around to see Ray gripping onto in.

“If you need me, for ANYTHING… I’m here for you”

I smiled. It was good to know I had SOMEONE.

“Of course Ray. Bye, I’ll see you around” I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving. Catching a glance of him blushing as I turned around and headed to the nearest drugstore.

*********************

After deciding for a boxed stick at the drugstore, which by the way had taken me over 10 minutes, I entered my now dark apartment.
I had no idea how it had gotten so dark outside. Or rather, how it had gotten so late.

I dropped my school bag on the near couch and headed to the bathroom with a white plastic bag in hand.

Slipping down my pants and panties along with them, I thought about what I was gonna do.
It sure as hell wasn’t gonna be any surprise to find out I’m pregnant. But….I just wished I wasn’t.
I mean, I want to have baby with Gerard since he wants to so bad. But after what happened the last few days, I rather us just give it another shot later.

I did what I had to do and waited impatiently patiently for the results.

I looked down, minutes later, and saw it was displaying a pink square.

Great.

***

I walked slowly to the door, which someone had just knocked on.
Opening it I saw it was just the person I needed to see.

There were no needs for any type of words to be said, as he stepped inside closing the door and pushing me onto it.
I let him kiss me deeply and passionately as he hands ran up and down my body.

“Umm….wait. I…have something to tell you”

He immediately stopped and pulled away.

“I’m….”

I didn’t even have enough time to finish what I was saying and he already had pulled me into a way too tight hug, spinning me around with him.
When he sat me back down on the floor he sheepishly asked

“You were gonna say that you’re pregnant right???”

I nodded and got another tight hug and a sweet and tender kiss.

“Why so happy about it?” I honestly wanted to know.

“Just because…..the woman that I love is gonna have a child with me. We’re gonna have a baby. And I love you so fucking much” he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into him, placing sweet and tender kisses on my neck.

“Ohh….I see….” I giggled pulling away from his grip and running away from him.

“Hey! Come back here!” He chased after me.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

“Open the door baby, please!!” I heard him pounding on the door as I leaned on the counter.

That’s when I remembered what had happened on that counter and pull away immediately.

I went to unlocked the door and when I saw Gerard standing there I turned the other way. I mad my way to the toilet and just threw up.

He was there for me.
Again.
Holding onto my hair, and rubbing soft and relaxing circles on my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucked so badly, ah I'm sorry guys.
I might need some ideas, otherwise I might be on the road to writer's block. Please help me!
I wanna thank you guys for commenting! makes me so happy to read comments =D
I love you guys alot. Title credit to the one and only......My Chemical Romance's I'm Not ok (I promise) <3