‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

This was no accident, this was a therapeutic chain of events

“Oh my God, Nicole!”

I heard as Ally scream out as if she hadn’t been the one who pushed her down. I saw her way too clearly.
But I didn’t have time to worry about her fakeness. I sprinted down the stairs as fast as I could, missing some steps and almost falling down too.

“Nicole, babe, are you ok??!” I knew the answer to that question.

It was an obvious no, since she apparently was unconscious. She must have landed on her head.
I grabbed hold of her and pulled her in my arms bridal style, carrying her to the nurse office. Doing my best not to run, so we wouldn’t fall on the way, I walked as fast as I could down the hall. I heard footsteps behind me and I assumed Ally was following.

I barged right into the room, not even minding to knock on the door, and laid her down on an empty bed.

“What happened?” the nurse had a worried look on her face as soon as she saw her.

“She was p..”

“She tripped and fell down the stairs” Ally lied.

I just nodded.
I would have to talk with her later.

“Oh my. She’s unconscious, isn’t she?”

I nodded once more as the nurse lifted her head up, Nicole’s eyes still shut close.

“Oh, dear. I think, we’re gonna have to take her to the hospital….just in case” she added the last part obviously trying to make me worry less.
Unfortunately, that’s just impossible.

********************

I waited outside right outside of the room where they were examining her. I was alone in the white hall, seated in a chair on one side of it. Ally didn’t come. Maybe to avoid further questioning on how Nicole got injured.

“How is she?”

I watched as Mikey took a seat next to me, with probably the same worried face I had.

“She’s…”

“Miss. Smith’s family?”

We both stood up immediately, even though we weren’t biologically related to her.

“Her family’s away. I’m her friend” Mikey explained.

“Boyfriend.” I added raising my head, as though identifying myself.

“Well, come with me then”

We followed the doctor into the room where they had installed her. She was still unconscious. Or just asleep.
She had her feet and an arm in a cast
It broke my heart to see her like this.

“Well, as you see, she suffered some bone fractures. But with the right amount of repose and calcium, she’ll be able to remove the bandages and walk perfectly fine.”

Right then it hit me.

“Oh, my God! Is the baby ok?!”

The doctor looked at me with a scare look. Hopefully, it was just due to my overreaction.

Mikey’s eyes grew big.

“Oh, yes. I forgot about that. We’ve done some exams for it, and it’s doing just fine. Though, it’s way to early to tell much. If you’ll excuse me, I have some other patients to attend.”

I nodded and watched as the doctor exited the room.

“She’s pregnant!?” Mikey was now the one overreacting.

“Uh, yeah” I blushed. Just because.

He didn’t seem to be paying attention to me anyways. He seemed way much more entertained building up something in his head.

“I didn’t mean to! Really! I was just…..I didn’t take my pills that day!”

I looked at him like he was crazy.
And partly, he was.

“What are you talking about??”

“Nicole. And that fact that she’s pregnant. I didn’t mean to! I didn’t mean to….rape her…”

At the very moment he said that, I could of just grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, dragged him to the window and threw him out if. I didn’t even care if we were on the 15th floor.

“You what?!”

“I’m sorry. I told you already, I didn’t take my pills! I wasn’t myself!”

I couldn’t even believe I was related to him. Monster.

“I don’t give a fuck about your fucking pills! You raped my girlfriend!! And you didn’t even worry about using a fucking condom!!”

He looked down.

“Hey, you look at me when I’m talking to you!!

He lifted his head, not directly looking at me.

“I swear, if I had a gun right now I would shoot your fucking head!!”

“Gee?”

I immediately turned around and looked at Nicole. She was awake.

“Oh, baby. Are you ok?” I got close to her as much as possible.

“Umhm. What happened?…..oh my god! What happened to my feet and arm??”

I grabbed hold of her hand from her uninjured arm and gave it a tight squeeze.

“Ally pushed you down the stairs”

She gasped. I noticed it was sarcastically. She wasn’t fond of Ally ever since they had that fight.

“Ally, what?!” Mikey was now close to us.

“You heard me. That bitch you call your girlfriend, pushed her down!”

“She is NOT a bitch!”

“I’m not arguing with you on that topic…..Nicole, want me to get anything for you?”

“Um, I’m kind of thirsty”

“I’ll get it!” Mikey yelled and was out of sight in a matter of seconds.

“What happened? Why were you yelling at him?”

Poor innocent and sweet Nicole still thought my brother was some sort of saint.

“He told me.”

She had a scared and worried look on her face, as if she didn’t want me know to about it.

“About what Mikey did to me?”

I nodded and sighted out loud.

“So now I find out that you’re pregnant and it might not be cause of me.”

“Gee, you know this is our baby” she smiled sweetly and let go of my hand to rub her tummy in soft circles.

“When was it?….when did he took advantage of you?”

I wanted to avoid saying the word rape. Someone might overhear us.

“The day after we……”

I didn’t even let her finish, I was already pressing my lips onto hers and kissing her with passion.

“Thank god. Now we can have him out of our lives for good”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna thank rachemical once again for her idea for the story. And thank also BulletproofRevenge and katsing96 for commenting! It really means alot! =)

the title credit it once again for a P!ATD song "Camisado" I heard the words hospital and emergency in it and felt inspired to write! =D
I would really aprecciate it if you guys commented, I've seen that the numer of readers are decending and so are the commentrs. This at the moment has like 18 readers, and 23 subscribers. could you at least comment once if you haven't? please.