‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

But let the good times roll, incase God doesn't show

Nicole’s POV

I couldn’t take it anymore. I just couldn’t lay there crying like a fucking baby, while Gerard was probably killing his brother because of me and my big mouth.
I got up from the bed, grabbing my black hoodie and heading down the stairs to wake up Frank.

“Frank, wake up! Frankie…wake up, please!!”

He stirred around on the couch as I shook him violently trying to get him to wake up already. He ended up falling to the floor, complaining about how early it was.

“Nicole? What’s wrong??”

I leaned down, taking his hands and pulling him up on his feet.

“We gotta go to Mikey’s! Now!”

He didn’t said a word as I dragged him outside to his car parked on the other side of the street. Once there, I opened the door to the driver’s seat pushing him and closing it. I then made my way to the other side, fastening my seatbelt as I closed the door.

“Ok, now go, go!”

He sleepily pulled out and started driving to the closest highway. I kept my eyes wide open as I caught him closing his eyes for some seconds every now and then.
It seemed like an eternity getting there. When it actually wasn’t, and especially since it was barely 5:00am and the streets were almost empty.

I practically jumped out of the car as he pulled up to the tall brick building.

“Want me to go with you?”

I didn’t answer him, as I hurried to the front door I barley heard him. I was heading towards the elevator when from 5 feet or so I noticed a big lettered sign on it’s doors.

“You’ve got to be kidding me…..”

Not having any other option I made my way to the stairs, preparing myself for a long climb up to the 6th floor.

*******************

Mikey’s POV

I was loosing. Loosing everything. I didn’t know for how much longer I would be able to breath.
I heard footsteps down the hall on the other side of the door, heading this way.
And just seconds later the door was being pushed opened behind me. Gerard pushed me back onto it, making it shut close, as he held onto me just as or even tighter than before.

“Gee! I know you’re in there, open the door now please!!”

Nicole’s sweet voice echoed in the hall. I noticed his face expression change a bit, as if he was relaxing?
What ever he was doing , I couldn’t let the chance pass by. I kneed him hard in his sensitive spot and pulled the door open in my attempt to run down the stairs.

“Mikey! Oh my god, are you ok!?”

Nicole caught my arm tightly pulling me towards her into a cold hug. She was freezing.

“Yeah. I guess so. Are you? You’re cold as ice”

She smiled warmly at me.

“Don’t worry about me. Where is he?”

I pointed to the door and just decided that it was best to leave them alone to talk. And get away from the maniac of my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments! makes me soo happy =D
and don't worry, we'll find out who the father is, and if it's a she or a him yay! haha
anyways I just wanted to say that today was my first day of class and things didn't go as planned, I don't have ANY of my classes with ANY of my friends. oh but! I saw this guy in a friend's class and he had glasses and I don't know why but he reminded me of MIKEY<3
comments??

title credit: Thanks for the memories -Fall out boy