‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

I Never Thought It'd Be This Way

“Morning sleepy head!”

I didn’t need to open my eyes to know Ally was back “home”. But I did. She had this huge grin on her face. It practically screamed “I just got laid”. And well, knowing her….there’s no doubt about that. I closed my eyes again, turning in bed trying to find a comfortable position. But failed.
I ended up getting up and eating my fave breakfast, brought by my crazy friend.

“Oh, God. This is soooo good!!”

She gave me this weird look. And started laughing.

“And oh God! You sound like you’re having an orgasm!” she laughed harder now.

I turned red.
Did I really??

“Now come one, or were gonna be late for our second day of class”

I looked at the clock on the blue tiled wall.
8:45 am.
Class started at 9.
We better hurry.

*****************

“So how was your date?”

I asked out of nowhere. Having no idea at all why all of the sudden I was interested in her love life. She put her cupcake down on the tray and looked up at me. I watched her lick some frosting off of her mouth, before taking off the remaining with a napkin.

“It was….amazing”

I nodded, a little worried she would be too detailed about that amazeness.

“He was so funny and crazy, but so good in….”

“Ok! I get it. Umm….let’s talk about something else better.”

She blushed.

It was weird. She had told me so many “stories” about her dates and how amazing they were but she never blushed at the part I yelled at her to stop. She just smirked.
“Ok….you’re blushing”

That only made her blush even more.

“I am?”

I nodded, she shook her shoulders and continued eating her “lunch”.

*****************************************

I watched.

Watched fully entertained as she panic every time she looked at the clock. As she tried to figure which shoes match which top. As she finished applying a very exaggerated amount of makeup.

“How do I look?”

I honestly didn’t know what to answer. I mean, she looked like she was…..desperate.

“You look hot”

She laughed, throwing a near by pillow at me. I threw it back at her. Just as she started panicking again, when she heard the doorbell ring.

“Shit. It must be him! OMG what do I do? What do I fucking do?!!”

Okay, now she was really having a real panic attack.

“Calm down. I’ll go entertained him while you finish getting ready. Just, please don’t take too long. I’m not good with people.”

She nodded and started undressing, obviously changing into something else. I just sighted, and walked to the front door.

Only that, when I opened the door…..it was probably the last person I expected to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry for it being so short, really =(
but I'm just starting the "story" kind of like all over so it takes me some time to get back on track and stuff and I mean, come on! I had to leave it there.....who could it be???
Comment and tell me! Also tell me title ideas for the first two chapters, if they can be with lyrics from mcr songs. thanks guys, you are way more than amazing.
Thanks so much for reading!! =D