‹ Prequel: Gerard, Me and Mikey

One Way or Another

We got no fears of growing old. We got no worries in the world

“You may now kiss the bride”

I leaned in and so did he, as he gave me a passionate kiss.

The rest thing that was hear were applauses, ranting and screaming from all of the guests. I hadn’t seen Mikey, not that I wanted to or was expecting to. It’s just that well, after all that’s happened and all he’s done I knew he never gave up. But not knowing the truth, knowing that our little Noah was really OURS I had nothing left to fear. I watched as Frank walked towards us with Noah in his arms, now fast asleep.

“He must be really tired, didn’t even twitch with all the noise”

I laughed softly as I stretched out my arms to take him.

“Thanks Frank. I’m glad you came”

He smiled looking down, both his hands in his pocket. I knew we still could be friends. After all, I did need someone of trust to leave Noah with if it were ever needed. I watched from my spot next to Frank as Gerard went talking to his family and the rest of the guests. An awkward silence somehow fill the place around us two. Three.

“Umm….I saw him earlier today.”

As I heard Frank’s words, I wished he would just let the silence surround us instead.
I didn’t say anything. Simply excused myself and went to talk to my husband.

“Gee. Can we talk?”

He nodded and we stepped away from all the people, now having a drink and chatting with each other.

“What’s wrong?”

I glanced down, and at my lack of words he instantly knew what was wrong.

“He’s not here. Don’t worry.”

I glanced back up, confused. He read my face.

“He was, but I obviously put him on the NOT invited list. There isn’t really one, it’s just him….”

I nodded, unsure of what to say, think or do.

Cause now there was nothing for me to worry about. We’ve be moving in just a few days to the west cost, Frank and Ray were coming as well so we wouldn’t get lonely. Not that that would happen with Noah, but it’d be nice to know some people. And now Mikey didn’t have anything to claim. Gee was Noah’s dad, the damn DNA test said so. And now he was also my husband.

For once in my life, I was actually happy with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
crappy ending, sorry. I would LOVE IT ALOT if all of you could COMMENT for this last time and tell we what you THOUGHT of the WHOLE story, the prequel as well and how it ended up with this. thank you ALL. you've been amazing readers/commenters since the very beginning and it was for all of you guys that I wrote this. It nice to know that's there's people out there willing to read and enjoy what you create. I love writing and will continue to do so with other characters and fun stories,
so check out my new stuff I'm gonna be working on (they're mainly ideas, so tell me what you think):

When the moon fell in love with the sun (P!ATD)

You're a dreamer, dreaming is what you do (McFLY - Dougie Poynter)