Bitch Farm

New Surgary:

She finally had recovered enough for the next session of surgery. We had determined, that taking this in steps would be an easier experience. Helping her getting used to her new self. Even if she may have been excited, in the first place.

Such a radical change, still does take a toll on the individual. Not to mention, the physical body. The second time around, it is time to change her feet, and legs. Because of this, she had to go under, once more. The mask had been placed on her face. Only we had to use a different mask, since she is no longer fitting in the human mask.

Could as well make the change early. She is slowly getting used to that her new senses are telling her about the world around her. More specifically, this room, in which she live.

Once she is firmly unconscious, I cut both her legs open. Then pull out the undesired skeletal parts. Pulling the bones away from muscles and other tissues. After this, I put the new replacements in their pace. Reconnecting every muscle to the replacement. Bit by bit, making it work, as if she had been born with it. Connecting, and securing it, to her remaining bones. With that, I pull the muscles together, and seal the skin up.

Moments later, there is little signs of my work. Aside from the new bone structure. That of the hound she had been selected for.

She had after all come to this kennel. For all I know, of her own, free will. With that, she's set up, to be a hound of our specific breed.