She Bangs the Drums, He's V.I.P

I Spy on You

I looked at my surroundings with slight disgust. I'm starting to realize why people get drunk at parties. I was itching for something to dilute the lights and ignore the loud obnoxious music. I remembered when I wasn't drinking at parties and still had fun but maybe that's because the people I had come with weren't so far gone or left me at the bar sipping a sprite by myself. I then resurveyed my surroundings trying to spot my band mates. I immediately spotted Waldo downing shots with his girlfriend, Autumn. I rolled my eyes and spotted Ross pulling a strange girl around the dance floor. I wasn't fazed until I found Jonny talking to a very familiar raven haired man in the VIP area. I twirled a strand on my blue hair and sipped my Sprite hoping my glare would cause him to melt into a puddle before my vocalist. When Jonny looked up and saw me he waved his hand motioning me to come over.

"Fucking twat," I muttered under my breath making my way over glass in hand.

"Love," Jonny grinned wrapping his arm around my shoulders when I approached him. I rolled my eyes and merely gave him a nod.

"I see you're up to your usual ways of getting pissed and hair dye," Noel laughed.

"I see you've abandoned impersonating Courtney Love and returned to pretending you're a musician." I smirked at him. I could take a joke but Noel always pushed to far which made me detest him. Now the sight of him just about pushed me over the edge.

"Have you drank?" Jonny asked grabbing my glass from me and taking a swig tactfully missing my smudge of black lipstick on it.

"Nope, you guys have me mainlining Sprite." I shrugged grabbing my glass back.

"Sweet bird," Jonny grinned patting my head.

"You stopped drinking?" Noel asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yep the cunts I call band mates decided that I wouldn't be able to stay sober for the duration of recording. I couldn't turn down the bet," I explained.

"I'm well aware of how you can't say no to a bet or a dare," He smirked. The look that danced in his blue eyes made me cringe inwardly and sipped my sprite trying to hide my blush with my fringe, failing due to the tiara helping keep it pinned back. I now hated that the blue hair brought out the red in my pale skin.

"I need a refill." I stated rushing away after downing the last of it. I couldn't get away fast enough. The fact that Noel and I had a few romantic connections didn't help my feelings toward him at all.

"My favorite girl," Autumn grinned as I approached her and Waldo.

"Cake," Waldo grinned drunkenly at me. Poor boy I remember when he was straight edge I feel like I've tainted him.

"Hey guys," I muttered taking a seat on a stool and running a hand through my hair.

"What's wrong?" Waldo pouted as Autumn looked to where I had just came from.

"What'd the Cote do now?" Autumn asked rubbing my fishnet-clad leg.

"Its the guy next to him." I shook my head clicking the heels of my cheetah print Dr. Martens together.

"The ginger?" She asked confused standing on her tip toes to see over the crowd

"Noel." I rolled my eyes.

"He's not next to Jonny," she frowned in confusion. I turned around to see that Noel had moved from next to Jonny to the end of the bar. My eyes widened. Why the fuck?

"End of the bar," I whispered to Autumn as I adjusted my black drape top so it hung off my shoulder as it should to look busy.

"Oh. What's he doing here?"

"Fuck if I know," I laughed at the way she made funny faces at him as he ordered a drink.

"Cake, Auto I just realized that I can spell the word Fuck with my freckles," Waldo stated grabbing our attention. I giggled at him and patted his shoulder while Autumn buried her face in her hands.

"That's well genius," I grinned at him as he traced his arm.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Autumn asked ignoring her boyfriend who was still transfixed on his arm.

"I have to finish the drum parts to a few songs then we can tell the boys how much they suck." I informed her after ordering another sprite.

"Fair enough," she nodded before her eyes widened. I looked at her oddly and then I felt the hand on my shoulder.

"Ladies," the high pitched yet sultry voice greeted a cheeky smile adorning Noel"s face.

"Noel!" Waldo grinned dopily I rolled my eyes putting my straw in my mouth to avoid having to talk.

"Hey Noel," Autumn smiled. She was absolutely charmed by his presence. I scowled at her.

"How have you been?" He asked sugary sweet.

"Great, I'm the official tour manager for Jaguar Sons since Frank got arrested, so I don't have to stay at home anymore."

"You can bring your threesomes on the road." He chuckled. My mouth fell open and my expression was clearly shocked. Why the fuck would he bring that up? Waldo let out a chuckle and Autumn shook her head.

"I didn't know you knew about that," Autumn laughed leaning against Waldo.

"Yeah Vic told me as we uh... spooned." I chewed on my straw not wanting to talk about or remember the way it felt to be wrapped up in his arms.

"Sexy," Autumn grinned wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well Sexy," he agreed. I focused on how his fingers tapped on my shoulder. I was sure this was his usually fidgeting nature and not a plea for my attention but even if it was ignoring him was the game I was playing right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

NEW STORY!! comments make me dance like a child dizzy on lemonade. I hope that there are people on here that love noel Fielding as much as I do!! :)