Sequel: Pretending to be Dead

Living Like You're Dead

Giving In

Daryl felt better after his veins were flooded with alcohol, it made him not miss Merle, not want Addie so much. It was better. Maybe he'd just run away and live in a liquor store.

Although, he smelled something good from the kitchen. He walked in to find almost everyone eating a plate of smoked fish.
"Smells good." he said. Carol touched his arm, and gave him a plate of fish with some potatoes. He gladly took it an sat down. Then Andrea walked in.

"Does anyone know whats wrong with Addie?" she asked. Daryl and Shane were silent.

"She was afraid of the bathtub." Lori said with an unsure look on her face. "But I doubt she would really be upset about that."

"I know why." Shane said. Daryl felt his fist clench the fork - he was ready to stab Shane in the neck and he wouldn't feel guilty afterwards.

"What'd you do?" Lori asked.

"Nothin!" he exclaimed. "I found some old pictures around the house and gave them to her, thats all. She said they were of her mother."

"Well makes sense." Andrea said. "She lived with her grandfather in Paris, not her mother."

"Must be deceased." Dale said. Daryl's fork went back to stabbing fish instead of Shane's neck.
___________________________________________________________________

Addie noticed her clothes outside on a tree limb. They had cooked fish, she was allergic to fish. But they didn't know. She had to walk through the kitchen to get her clothes, and she was sure Andrea had mentioned her emotional state to the group. Addie moved quickly so they wouldn't have time to ask her any questions. She made her way to the river and draped the two shirts over her shoulder, her bra was hard to reach because it was on a higher branch for some weird reason, she didn't remember putting it there. She reached as high as she could and she scratched her arm when she jumped up. The bra was free, but her arm had an ugly scratch on it.

She went back in, and this time the group had scattered. Luckily no one posed her any questions and she walked back to her room and put her stuff away. She took off her shorts and climbed into bed. The photos.

She walked down the hall and knocked on Shane's bedroom door.
"I wanted to thank you earlier." she said as he opened the door, everyone was asleep or downstairs so she wanted to make the visit as short as possible. All Shane noticed was her underwear.
"Oh- uh -um. Yeah, of course." he managed to get out. Still his eyes were focused on her body, so fit, yet voluptuous at the same time. Addie felt uncomfortable at his stare, she wanted to leave when he pulled her into his room. He looked into her eyes for a moment, and then Addie had missed her moment to fight, he kissed her. His rough hands found their way to her sides, and for a moment the kiss was nice, she thought of how much it would bother Daryl.

''Daryl." thinking of him made her mind go loose, and so did her lips. A tiny faint moan escaped her lips. She let his hands make their way to her chest - and then back down to her buttocks, there he picked her up and wrapped her around his waist while he pushed her up against the wall for more pleasure. She felt his jeans become tight against her pelvis, and his tongue entered her mouth exploring it.

Only It didn't taste like Daryl.

Addie's eyes flashed open. Shane was the one holding her. That explained the roughness. She stopped kissing him back, and thats when he flipped her onto the bed, his mouth never left her and the weight of his body nearly crushed hers. "Shae-n-nn-ahmm." was all she could muster while his face was crushing hers. He took the smallest of a breath, when she said "STOP." Shane looked at her... he wanted her so badly.

"Please." he begged. His hand slipping down her chest. He began to kiss her neck as his hand traveled even further.

"NO!" she said loudly. He lifted his body off hers, obviously confused. "I can't. No-" she shook her head.

"But-" he said.

"I didn't mean to - to give into that." Addie said. Shane decided she was only scared, scared of being with such a large man - she didn't want to give into animalistic passions. So his hand slid the rest of the way to her panties.