Sequel: Pretending to be Dead

Living Like You're Dead

Rochelle

Addie lay next to Daryl that morning, he was still sleeping when she had woken up. Today they were headed to a town north of their home, and Addie was worried. She had asked to come along by Daryl joked with her when he said she was too clumsy. He had really been worried about Addie's safety, but yet she was worrying about his.

"You stare at everyone like that when they sleep?" he said when his eyes opened. She shook her head no. How could he be leaving her behind? Addie was mad.

"No no baby. Don't give me that look." he said.
"I'm not your baby." Daryl rolled over on top of her,
"But you are mad."
"Bingo."
"I'm not letting you come. You can be mad at me."
"But I want to 'have your back'," she said quoting an american saying.
"Then have it here, by not making me worry about you. I already worry about you sleeping in the same house as Shane."
"Please." She pleaded. "I want to-" Daryl kissed the words away from her mouth, she easily slid her hands through his hair and gripped the back of his neck.

His hands began to slide down her stomach and to her underwear. He stopped kissing her for a moment and before she could speak again he slipped two fingers inside of her, and it turned whatever she had to say into a long gasp. He went back to kissing her - her neck, her chest, She maneuvered the t-shirt she wore of his above her breasts so he could massage them with his other hand and lips. She easily came within a few minutes - Daryl was a god when he touched her, and he showed her no mercy if she asked him to quit. And he easily got her to quiver underneath him, maybe french girls were different, and they weren't stubborn like american women.

Daryl loved how easy she was to please and did it often. They always waited to have actual sex - They did everything else until they couldn't stand it and finally had to ravish each other. He was slightly afraid of getting Addie pregnant without having access to contraceptives. Her grandfather obviously didn't expect her to be having sex since they were absent through-out the whole house.

Daryl felt more passion with Addie than he'd ever felt with any woman, granted a lot of the women he slept with had been druck or quite stupid. Addie was crazy sexy - she drove him wild even when her body was drowned in and oversized t-shirt.
_______________________________________________________________

Rick, Shane, Daryl, Andrea, T Dog, and Glenn all loaded into two cars and headed for the nearest town. The nearest town was in Wilcox County, A small town called Rochelle.

Image

When the arrived they were relived to see no walkers. Graned the town looked pretty deserted, so there might not be supplies either.

"Convenience store -" Andrea said over the walkie. "-on your right." They pulled over their vehicles and stepped out, Daryl ran to the corner and peered around, no walkers. The street they were on was clear and so was the next one over. He nodded to Rick, and RIck kicked int he glass of the shop door. It seems like it had been locked and Rick had chosen this town because it was close to them, and far from the Highway, meaning it was less likely to be looted already.

They were happy to see that the shelve were still stocked. Trash bags began to fill with anything canned - They basically cleaned off the shelves. Rick even took a few pregnancy tests for Lori. There was asprin, water, food, and tourist clothing. Daryl grabbed all kinds of clothing for Addie. Andrea hauled a couple sacks back to the car, when she noticed someone.

Andrea saw a small child running toward her. A small girl, a walker, she couldn't kill a small girl! As the girl began to run Andrea noticed something, the girl was crying, limping, but she seemed... human. When the girl finally got to Andrea she hugged her hips and cried.
"I let them out." she said. Andrea bent down and looked into her eyes, she spoke, walkers couldn't speak.
"Rick!" Andrea yelled.
"SHH!" the little girl said. "They'll hear you!" Rick came out of the store and saw the small girl Andrea had around her waist, she was maybe Carl's age. Her face looked of Asian decent, and her face was streamed with tears.

A walker seemed to peer around the corner she had come from. Rick saw the walker and ran down the street, he turned to shoot the walker in the head, but after being able to see around the corner he held the trigger. He immediately turned around and ran back towards Lori.

"Lori.. You should start the car!" Rick tried not to raise his voice too much. Andrea saw more and more walkers appear from where Rick had been standing.

"They were locked up." the little girl said, "I didn't mean to let them out."
♠ ♠ ♠
Character section updated again, if you like clicking on that. And Yay! 2nd update of the day!