Sequel: Pretending to be Dead

Living Like You're Dead

Lack of Words

Dawn was approaching fast. Addie had stood outside of Daryl's room for maybe thirty minutes, until she sat down, and waited for another thirty minutes.

"Daryl I'm pregnant? I'm Going to have a baby. You're a father. Did he really mean what he had said?" All this Addie thought to herself while quietly waiting outside. She could sometimes hear Daryl inside, he didn't seem to be sleeping. Would he hate me?

Addie was afraid to lose Daryl, this was her new home... she loved him. She really did.

Addie seemed surprised when Daryl opened the door. She very carefully stood up and tried to walk away, an escape that didn't seem conspicuous. But Daryl grabbed her arm, and pulled her close to him in he doorway.

For a moment he held her there. She let his hand caress her back, and she melted into him.

"I'm sorry." he whispered. "I had no right."

"Daryl I should speak-" he again cut her off.

"I should never have said that to you. You've had a hard time just like everyone, I'm not any worse off."

"Daryl I know."

"Things are just crazy without Merle, I miss him."

"Yes, Daryl, I know."

"But I wouldn't be better off with him, I'm lucky to have you, apparently someone that loves me."

"Yes Daryl, I-"

"Can you forgive me for sayin' those things? And I don't say I'm sorry often."

"Yes Daryl. But-" Addie paused for too long.

"But. Of course, you shouldn't forgive me. I took you for granted."

"Damnit Daryl." her fists clenched. She waited patiently for him to get out each sentence, this was enough. "Shut up." she kissed him. And he pulled her back into him while lifting her off the ground.

She let him kiss her, she enjoyed his calloused fingers roaming her body, she had something to tell him... she couldn't remember...

His grip demanded her attention, and she gave it. He placed her on the bed underneath him, he easily unbuttoned her jean shorts and slid them off along with her underwear. Daryl made her dizzy he was kissing every inch of her body. His fingers tickled her skin while he kissed all the way down her body. She quivered when he kissed her inner thighs but before her licked her wetness. She moaned. His tongue seemed to dive inside her and he kissed that incredible sensitive button. She could barely hold on when he slipped two fingers inside her - after that each kiss he gave her brought her higher and higher to her peak. She grabbed Daryl's hair and pulled when she finally released all the pleasure her body had built up.

She took in deep, heavy breaths. Daryl helped her under the covers. He wanted to lay with her until had to leave. It very well could've been their last time together.

She leaned on his shoulder why she lay there. She thought about how he made her feel incredible. He knew she loved him.

"You've been drinkin' hm?" he asked.

"Oh god Daryl.. I have to tell you something." Addie said, this time he wouldn't cut her off. "I've spent the night talking with the girls. It had to do with the baby and everything..."

"Okay...?"

"Well if you make a long story short, I guess you could say that... I... uh..."

"Addie."

"Daryl, I'm pregnant. I... I... just found out. I didn't know how to tell you."

"Are you sh-"

"Sure? Yes. Do... do you hate me?"

"Hate you?" There was a knock on Daryl door, it was Rick, he needed to be downstairs.

He stood up and pulled on the rest of his clothes while putting his crossbow across his back.

"Addie how could I hate you?"

"You just said you didn't want them." she said while a tear crossed her eye,

"I didn't. Not in a world like this. It'll make me paranoid watching out of a kid - but I'll love one without a doubt."

"Really?" she asked smiling.

"Yes really. And Addie, If I come back from this, if we make it out of this all okay," Daryl paused. "I'll marry you, and raise this child right. If you let me of course."

Addie nodded her head while biting her bottom lip. "Addie, I'm sorry, but, I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
fer sweet right? yeah yeah. Now next chapter will be full of action, and maybe a surprise or two? Haha, I'll update later.