Sequel: Pretending to be Dead

Living Like You're Dead

Stripped

That moment that John exited the forest to the clearing, Rick had his gun was aimed at his head. T had aimed his at Jason’s and together the three of them would take them down.

Rick was decided whether or not to wait in the shadows of the trees, or to confront them. They were obviously confused to return and find Glenn missing.

“Damn guy got away.” He said.

“Or there was help.” Jason added. “You saw how many people were in that house. Coulda brought a big army for all we know.”

“Jason! That’s ridiculous!” he said smacking him across the face. John’s face was red with anger. A woman had killed his son.

“Well I hope one of them is the girl that got Jeremy. Cause I would love a piece of her… and in more than one way.”
___________________________________________________

That’s why he sounded like Daryl. she thought. Merle did somewhat look like Daryl. Daryl was obviously more handsome, and definitely sweeter. Merle had a heavy anger about him that was hard not to pick up on – she now understood why the group feared him, and how even Daryl found disappointment in him.

Addie tried to picture Daryl growing up with a man who would duck tape a total stranger. He paced about the floor for a short while, seems he was collecting his thoughts. He had finished two beers now, and was coming up on finishing the third.

Addie was afraid of Merle… he didn’t know who she was – or who she really lived with. If he did know it might jeopardize her well being. Finding out she housed the very people who chained him to a roof and left him, of course he wasn’t aware of the rescue attempt. If her mouth weren’t taped shut, she’d tell him.

The banging from Upstairs became more consistent. Lori obviously found the amount of time Addie had been gone unacceptable. It seemed to not bother Merle until his fifth beer. Apparently it was his favorite brand and enjoyed it more than he should.

It wasn’t long before Lori was yelling at the top of her lungs for Addie,

“Addie…” he said. “What a lovely name.” the back of his left hand slowly caressed her cheek as he said her name. “I’m Merle Dixon. And we need to go shut this lady up. Okay? You’re gonna be quiet about it, and not let her raise no suspicion.”

Addie nodded her head and quietly walked down the hall with Merle’s gun in her back. Upstairs made the shouting even louder.

“Addie! ADDIE! ADDIE!” Lori said. Carol seemed to be trying to move the door, Merle slowly took the tape off her mouth – and whispered:

“If you say anything other than discussed, consider them dead.”

Addie nodded to his demands.

“I can’t- find the right tool… I’ve been in the basement. Sorry.”

“Jesus Christ girl – you had me worried.” Lori said.

“I’m so sorry.” She said convincingly. “I can’t find the right size screw head, I’ve been trying to find one that fits on the doors down stairs, and with these rusted screws I’m afraid they’ll break without the proper fit.” She said, noticing the screws were in fact not rusty at all.

“Really? They seem fine from this side…” she said.

“Must have been replaced recently.” She said catching her mistake.

“Well hurry and find something, we have to use the bathroom in here!” she said.

Merle quickly taped her mouth back up and pressed the gun into her back again in order to get her to get moving. He lead her back to the kitchen and cut off the tape on her hands.

“I’d love some more fish.” He said.

Addie nodded and gathered the ingredients from the fridge while Merle watched her every move. Unfortunately his eyes were glued to her ass – he mentioned how he’d never seen an American girl with that tight of an ass.

It had just begun to get dark. The sun was slowly setting. Addie’s stomach was sick from Daryl being gone so long and the baby. The walkie hadn’t made any noise for a while now, could that be a bad sign? Daryl please come back to me. She imagined that if in a previous life with Daryl she’d be cooking for his drunk brother anyway. Granted, she didn’t imagine the duct tape.

Merle stood behind her while the fish was again searing in the pan. He seemed to be smelling the fish, no not the fish, her.

“You know…” he said. “On second thought, I have an appetite for something else.”

Addie’s spine shivered as he put his hand on her. His stumped arm wrapped around her front holding her close to him as he inhaled the scent of her hair. His grip was tight and Addie couldn’t squirm loose. He held her tight, the Dixon family sure had genes to make it's kin awfully strong.

Merle faced Addie to him and taped her hands to the kitchen drawers; each hand was fastened tightly to a drawer, leaving her hands pinned to her sides. Addie’s face was not only riddled with stains of tears, but also fear. What a night to be dressed nicely in a skirt and her prettiest shirt. She assumed dinner would be a celebration, and now – it would be nothing but a disappointment.

She tired to let a scream escape through the tape wrapped around her head, but it only came out to sound like a stressed moan. Merle began to kiss her jaw; his kiss was wet, and sloppy. He planted another large kiss on her lips and she tried to scream again. Giving him extreme displeasure.

“Listen sweetheart, it’s be a lot easier if you try not to struggle.” He said coyly.

Her clothes seemed to become disheveled so quickly and his hands on her mad her squirm no matter how hard she tried not to. She wanted to resist every touch he gave her body but he’d quickly smack her after any attempt of resistance.

His hands stayed under her shirt - the feeling in her stomach almost caused her to vomit onto him, and even though she would like that... she never did. Then he decided to trail up her skirt, a place he knew she didn’t want him to be.

Her nausea became worse, her head pounded from the heat of her brow, and her head felt swollen, like it would explode. Addie wriggled even more trying to somehow escape his touch, and his bindings. But all she was, was a girl stripped of all innocence.

He had unzipped his pants and would have easily penetrated her small and beautiful figure if it weren’t for a small interruption.

“Addie – hello Addie?” came from the walkie. It was Rick. At least someone was okay, “Addie!” he said louder. Merle looked at the walkie, realizing her story of her having more companions was true. He picked up the device and ripped the tape off her mouth.

“Tell them you’re alright.” He said, then pushed down the talk button.

“I’m here.” She said. “I’m fine.” Merle rolled her eyes at her choice of words, apparently shw could've done better.

“Addie we’ll be back in a little while – we’re heading back and taking extra precaution from it being dark.”

“Everyone okay?” she asked.

“Alive.” He said. “Everyone’s alive.”

Was Daryl hurt? now her stomach was in worse condition.

“How’s Lori and the kids?” he asked.

“Just fine.” She said. “But there’s someone-“ Merle smacked her across the face, drawing blood from her nose.

Someone here. Is what she would have finished.

“Addie, Lori and Carl – they okay?” Merle suddenly seemed to register that it was officer Grimes, the man that handcuffed him to a roof in Atlanta.
Merle raised the walkie to his lips, and lightly pressed on the “talk” button.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, that just happened too. Next chapter is written, I don't know when I'll post it, depends on the comment box's happiness.