Status: A top priority

Even Sellout's Have Their Dreams.

At 16 Christofer Drew was a blooming and aspiring star that had been kicked out of his house, and dropped out of high school, yet seemed to get quite popular on an internet networking website, Myspace.

By 17 Christofer had been featured on a hit television show, TRL, performing his big-hit, Bigcitydreams. At the end of the 17th year, Christofer Drew toured with bands, such as Hellogoodbye, and Ace Enders.

Somehow, the 'Emo Prince' made his way to 19. At 19 Christofer had toured with many bands, and put on his own tour, as well. This tour was titled 'Harmony,' named after his second full-length CD. As Christofer dwelled on each night, he had finally come to a cease. He couldn't take it anymore, obviously. One day, he disappeared. This happened one night after the last concert on his 'Harmony' tour. Drew had just announced he was done with the name 'NeverShoutNever,' and was changing the band name to 'Christofer Drew And The Shout. A full mosh-pit of fans booed the singer off the stage, and chased him to his bus. After all the fans left, he was reportedly gone with no backward glance. That was the last time Christofer Drew was seen.

~

This story was inspired by the interview from the AP Magazine February 2011. I wrote the article above, and every word in this story, so please do not steal. I will find you, if you do.

©LoveMeFreely
  1. One.
    Flashback