Tragically Beautiful

How The Tables Have Turned.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter one

Annie Wilson sat at the kitchen table, it was almost noon and she was panting her nails, a soft purple color.. And there he was walking into the kitchen, he must have just gotten up because is hair was tasseled and he was shirtless.

“Morning” his voice was still barky.

“Afternoon” she stated simply.

“Damn its that late already?” he looked at the kitchen clock shocked.

“Yes... well when you stay up all night ha...”

“ZOE... I zought zou were goingz to take a zhower wiz me....” a voice came from behind him. Annie rolled her eyes.

“I was, yes...” he trailed off, he looked to the blond french girl wearing nothing but one of his white tee shirts. He looked back to Annie and smirked. “Be back in five.”

“Yeah... right” she muttered.

“Let's make this quick, Juliet” he told her as they walked out. Annie rolled her eyes once again. She loved Joe... sometimes more then she wanted to. He was there for her during her darkest time, he stayed with her and told her everything was going to be ok, at times she didn't believe him. But even though Joe couldn't replace her parents he was the most amazing person she knew.

The only problem he may have is his girlfriend issue, he loved his girlfriends... sometimes more then they loved him, but he never seemed to be able to hook one and keep her, she would either brake up with him or he would find someone he wanted more. Either way there was lots of woman in and out of the house all the time.

She hated it, not only were most of the girls he was really into total bitches to her but when they dumped him, and they always did, she was the one who had to pick up the peaces... you would think he;d be used to it by now, that it wouldn't hurt as much. But that was Joe for you.

She was so deep in thought that she didn't even realize she had walked into the living room, she was now sitting on the couch and had the TV on. She didn't even pay attention to what was on, her mind was floating to what was happening up stairs. She was never much of a TV watcher anyway, more into books. Reading about lovers to wind up married with kids, young adult novels were her favorite. She also loved to write, songs, stories, all kinds of things, of course no one but her knew that.

In her deep thought she must have dozed off, cause the next thing she knew she was being bounced up and down. She opened her eyes to meet the sweet brown that were Joe's eyes.

“Your lazy, aren’t you?” he smirked.

“No, I just stayed up to late last night” she stated.

“Doing what?” he asked, his eyebrow raised.

“Waiting for you” she said coldly.

“Oh....” he trailed off. “I didn't know you were up.”

“That's the point isn't it?” she asked. “You didn't know... I wanted it that way.”

They didn't speak for a few minutes, Joe sat down next to her on the couch, an uneasy feeling washing over them.

“Where's zour zittle zlut?” Annie asked, mocking the way his girlfriend talked.

“Oh, come on, Annie” he whined. “That's not vary nice.”

“I know” she said, her voice cold again.

“You never like any of my girlfriends....” he trailed off.

“No, they never like me.”

“Their jealous” he told her, smiling.

“Of what?” she almost yelled. “Juliet is a freaking model.... a french model, you trying to tell me she... SHE is jealous of me?”

“Your a beautiful girl, Annie, a smart funny girl” he suddenly had a dazed look come over him. “Your eyes shine brighter then any star and your love is a pure as the sea.”

“Are you making up lyrics again?” she asked, rolling her eyes.

“No...” he trailed off. “But that's good... I gotta call Nick.”

He jumped up and darted out of the room before she could say a word.

“Your seeing him tonight... remember?” she called after him.

“Oh.... yeah” she heard him say, then seconds later he came back into the room. “I'll just tell him then, its better to have all three of us in a room to talk about it.”

“Sorry I'm going to miss it” she muttered, them three were always so annoying when it came to writing songs, mostly Nick though, he would kick anyone out if they made a single peep. But you wouldn't blame him when you think about what he had to deal with. Joe tried to stay focused but he has way to much energy and if it gets bottled up for to long he just might explode. And Kevin, he was a great guy but he talked way to much.

“Whattta mean your going to miss that?” Joe asked, looking at her weird.

“I'm going over to Chris's tonight, I told you this.”

“No... no you didn't”

“I did, remember I said Chris is having a thing... and he invited me, Sam, Alex, Trevor, and Sam... the boy.”

“Why are you friends with so many boys?” Joe asked, getting annoyed at the thought.

“Its more Sam... the girl, who is friends with them, but I'm friends with Chris” Annie shrugged.

“I don’t that.... Chris dude, he's nothing but trouble mark my words.”

“Whatever... his dad's a pastor” Annie told him.

“Always the first to go down the wrong path... look at me, I drink, I have way to much sex, I live with a little girl and I'm a...”

“So, that's what you think of me?” she cut him off. “A little girl who's messing up your life?”

“OH NO... god, no... I was just....”

“Saying how messed up your life is.... and I'm one of the reasons its messed up” she yelled, she jumped to her feat getting ready to run.

“Well its not exactly normal for me to be...”

“SHUT UP” she yelled. He looked at her shocked. “I don't want to talk to you anymore.”

And with that she stomped out of the room. He sighed, mentally kicking himself, he rubbed his hands over his face.

“Way to go schmuck.”
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW STORY... HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT??