Tragically Beautiful

To Love Or Not To Love?

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter twelve

“Good morning, lovely” he whispered in her ear as she opened her eyes for the first time that morning. He had been vary touchy lately, vary loving and VARY flirty. She couldn't say she minded it though. Her eyes flickered to his, his thick lips curled in a smile.

“Morning” his arms were wrapped around her tightly and she was pressed against his side. She nuzzled her clod nose into his bare chest.

“I need to shower....” he trailed off, but he still didn't let her go. “I gotta go to a meeting today.”

“Aw, but your so warm and I'm cold” Annie whined.

“I gotta shower.”

“No, you smell fine” she told him. He laughed slightly.

“Nope I gotta....” he wiggled away from her and got out of the bed. “I'll be right out... unless you wanna take a shower with me.”

He smirked widely as her mouth fell open. He went over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans.

“It sure would warm you up... “ he smirked one more time at her before he shut himself in the bathroom. She sighed laying in his bed. She was thinking about the shower, taking a shower with Joe, her heart started racing just at the thought of it; Both so wet and so hot from the steaming water, and both so naked...

She must have fallen back asleep cause she woke in a cold sweat, she was having a heated, in more ways then one, dream about her and Joe in the shower.

“Now look who's having the wet dreams” she heard his voice say, she looked up and he was sitting at the bottom of the bed pulling on a white V neck shirt.

“Was not....” she trailed off.

“Oh please.”

“I WASN'T!”

“Ok... SURE” he smiled.

“Well.... it was all your fault, it happen because I like you, you just have wet dreams cause your a sicko” she told him.

“What happen to us not talking about that?” he smirked.

“I can.... YOU can't” she told him, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Is that so?” he started to creep closer to her.

“Yeah.... it is.”

He pushed her back onto her beck and hovered over her, he pinned her arms above her head with his left arm.

“Your lucky” he whispered in her ear.

“I am?” she asked confused.

“If I didn't have to leave you would be getting it” he whispered.

“Getting what?”

“That's for me to know and for you to dream about” just then his right index finger ran down the inner part of her right thigh making her gasp. “Maybe when I get back from the meeting we could just skip the shower and go straight for the bath..... or maybe the pool.”

“We have to go over to your parents tonight.... remember?” she didn't know why she reminded him of this at that second. His lips didn't stop smirking though.

“I know, I'll be done around five, then I will come back and pick you up” he told her.

“Ok.....” she trailed off, she liked that he was hovering over her but kind of wondered when he was leaving. “Um, your still on top of me.”

“I know.....” he smiled.

“Wanna get off?”

“No... I like it.”

But at least Joe did have to get off, because he was going to be late if he messed around anymore. And so Annie was left alone, the only thing to entertain her was her thoughts of what Joe meant by her dreaming about what ever 'getting it' means. She walked down to the kitchen and made herself some toast that's when the door bell rang. She opened the front door to find Sam there. Her and Sam hadn’t been speaking since the dance, and Annie was a bit surprised to see her there.

“Sam?”

“Can I come in?” she asked, looking guilty.

“Sure...” Annie trailed off, she moved aside and let Sam pass her, they walked into the kitchen wear Annie was still eating her toast.

“I'm sorry for being such a shit at the dance and stuff, its just weird you know.... the way you and Joe act.... I know you like him and he..”

“He knows” Annie cut her off.

“He knows what?”

“That I like him” Annie confessed.

“HE DOES?”

“Yeah.. he said it was alright though.”

“So, he knows you like him, did he say if he liked you?” Sam sat down at the counter stool, looking at Annie with a great urgency.

“No.... he didn't” Annie sighed.

“Ok, has he been acting differently?” she then asked.

“No...well, yeah a little.”

“How so?” Sam asked. “Weirded out by you....not wanting to be around you as much?”

“No... he's been more clingy, and more.... flirty” she shrugged, taking the last bite of her toast.

“Flirty?” Sam asked.

“Yeah... like he...he does things and says pervy things in my ear when were sleeping together.”

“YOUR SLEEPING WITH HIM?”

“I don't mean like....like sex” Annie muttered. “I mean... like just sleeping.”

“Still..... what's he say?” she then asked.

“Well....well like this s'moring he asked me to take a shower with him, then I fell asleep and he woke me up and then said I was going to get it. Then started talking about the pool and taking a bath with me” she cleverly left out the part about having a dirty dream about him.

“Oh my gosh....” Sam trailed off. “And this is new?”

“Well, after he broke up with girls he always got clingy to me, but after he found out I liked him it went like up a notch.”

“So, he was clingy before he got with the french whore?”

“A little...” Annie trailed off.

“Maybe he just.....well, maybe he just likes feeling loved... or maybe he's just a BIG perv....”

“I don't know” Annie sighed once again.

“You think he wants you?”

“Wants me?”

“You know... wants to hold ya... squeeze ya.... please ya... all that gross shit” Sam smirked.

“I do NOT think so” Annie told her.

“I don't know girlfriend, he's a weird one.... maybe you should just talk to him, ask him where his heads at and what he thinks about you.”

“I've thought about doing that so many times, and I just can't... I'm to scared of the answer.”

“What's it going to hurt?” Sam asked. “He already knows you like him.”

“It will hurt me when he tells me he doesn't feel the same way.”

“Well, the only other thing I can tell ya is move out.”

“I'd miss him to much” Annie muttered. Hours went by as they stayed there and talked, soon five O'clock rolled around and Sam left so Annie could get ready to go over to Joe's family's house. Soon Joe arrived home and picked her up. Annie thought about what Sam had said.... Maybe she could ask him.

“Joe....”

“Yes, pretty girl?”

“Do you.... if you.... I.... Oh forget it” she couldn't figure out how to phrase it, how do you ask the guy you love what he feels for you?

“Is something bothering you?” he asked, turning to look at her as he stopped in the driveway of his parents house.

“No....” she trailed off, she knew he didn't believe her, but he let it slide and turned off the car, getting, out soon after. She fallowed him into his parents house were they met the faces of his brothers.

“Hey guys” Kevin smiled, pulling them both into the den so they could talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!