Tragically Beautiful

Love And War.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter thirteen

“Nope..... people who really love each other never fight” Kevin stated, the three brothers and Annie were in a deep conversation about love and fighting. “Me and Dani never fight.”

“But what does that have to do with me and Joe fighting about something?” Annie asked, but her question was ignored.

“Wait a sec, Kevo” Joe began. “Fighting can be good, I mean how ells would you have awesome make up sex?”

“Make up sex?” Nick rolled his eyes at his brother.

“Make up sex is the best kind of sex, right Annie?” Joe looked over to Annie with a smirk.

“Uh.... yeah... sure” she muttered, the other two's eyes on her, burning into her head. “I... I think I'll be going into the kitchen to see your mum now.”

She left without them saying another word to her. She walked into the kitchen to find Denise yelling at the open back door.

“Need any help?” Annie asked, she looked over and saw Danielle sitting at the kitchen table.

“No... there’s no food” Denise told her. “My... WONDERFUL, husband burnt my grilled chicken.”

“Love you too, dear” she heard Kevin SR yell from outside.

“Were going out to dinner” Danielle told her.

“Oh” she said as she took her seat next to her. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure” Denise said as she took a seat at the table as well.

“Kevin told me that people who are really in love never fight, he said that him and Dani never fight.”

“He told you that?” Danielle’s voice was full of amusement. “Well, just last night we got into an argument about him picking his nose at the table... I mean that's what tissue's are for.... and that's what a bathroom is for, and THAT is why tissue's are located in the bathroom.”

“So, you guys fight?” Annie asked.

“Of course.”

“Its only natural for two people who spend years together to bicker, it doesn't mean they don't love each other it just means that their human” Denise told her.

“Yeah, me and Joe aren’t married and we fight.... we fight a lot” Annie stated.

“See, you and Joe love each other, and its perfectly normal to fight” Denise stated.

“What do you mean love each other?”

“Well, I mean you love each other... I'm not saying you want to get married, I'm saying you love each other, theirs many different forms of love.”

“Yeah.... can I ask you guess something ells?” Annie then asked.

“Sure” Danielle said.

“How do you know when... when you find that one person you want to be with forever?”

They both looked at each other before answering.

“You just know.... its not easy to explain, you just know, I knew with Kevin” Danielle stated.

“I knew with my Kevin too, I don't know how I knew it just hits you, but you don't have to be worrying about that anytime soon, your to young” Denise told her and Annie sighed heavily. She hated it when someone told her she was to young for something.

An hour latter the whole family walked into a nice restraint, Annie was sat in between Joe and Nick, Nick kept looking over at her and Joe suspiciously. Soon Annie left to go into the bathroom, when she came out Nick was waiting for her in the hall.

“What are you....”

“I wanna talk to you” he sounded almost angry.

“O....Ok” she stuttered.

“What's going on between you and Joe?” his eyebrow was raised.

“N...nothing.”

“Then what's all this about make up sex?” Nick asked.

“I don't know... ask him, I thought it was weird too” she told him.

“Just tell me, are you doing anything with him?” Nick asked.

“No...” she trailed off.

“If you were would you tell me?” he then asked.

“Probably not” she stated.

“UGH.... its wrong for you two to be having sex, he could go to jail... DO YOU WANT HIM TO GO TO JAIL?” Nick yelled. “I don't, I rather keep what's left of my freaking band.”

“NOTHING IS GOING ON WITH ME AND JOE AND DON'T YELL AT ME” Annie yelled back, Nick's eyes widened.

“I'm sorry” he sighed. “But, Joe's a bad person to get invalid with like that, he dumps girls like they are dirty socks and he's just a bad guy to be with.”

“Why can't you get it through your head that...”

“I know you like him... and he told her, cutting her off. “He knows you like him.”

“I know he knows” Annie sighed.

“Just don’t fall for his little games, forget about how he could go to jail, forget about how it would RUIN my life, and just think about how it would end up making your life a living hell” Nick told her.

“Wow.... your a real up-beat guy” Annie rolled her eyes.

“Just listen to me, I know Joe better then you do, he will trick you, he be so sweet and call you baby but he only wants sex and once he gets it he will leave you hanging and go after the next available slut.”

Nick walked away leaving Annie feeling vary scared, but there wasn't anything going on with her and Joe even if she wanted their to be, Nick was right if he did anything inappropriate he would go to jail and Annie would be left alone again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 13.. hate that number but whatever.... comment!!