Tragically Beautiful

I'm A Slave For You.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Fourteen

Annie had just taken her seat, just coming back from her bathroom break.

“Joe, can I talk to you a second?” Kevin asked, standing up.

“Um, sure....” Joe trailed off. Annie had a feeling Kevin's talk was going to go something like her and Nick's had been.

Joe fallowed Kevin outside and around the side of the restraint, but then Kevin suddenly stopped turning around and looked at his brother with a look of great announce and concern.

“What's going on between you and Annie?” Kevin then asked.

“Oh....not that AGAIN” Joe rolled his eyes.

“Yes, Joe, you don't seem to understand... understand that if you do anything... you will be in big trouble.”

“How many times do I have to tell you?” Joe yelled at him.

“As many times as it takes me to believe that you have her best interest’s at heart” Kevin told him with a stern look.

“I always have.... “ Joe trailed off.

“That may be, but its getting clouded by your sexual needs and soon your going to push it” Kevin stated.

“Listen Yoda.... butt out” Joe was vary annoyed now and he wanted vary much to just return to the table.

“I will not butt out, you may have real feelings her but your an idiot if you think that you will get away with it.”

“Get away with what?” Joe yelled more then asked. “What the hell do you think I'm going to do?”

“Your going to slip, somethings going to happen and your going to forget and your going to end up hurting her, and lets not even bring the police into this, if they found out it would be over for you” Kevin said darkly.

“I'm not going to do anything....” Joe trailed off.

“How do I know you haven't already?” Kevin barked at him.

“I HAVEN'T” Joe yelled.

“Would you tell me if you did?”

“NO!”

“My point exactly...”

“I'm so tired of this shit” Joe announced loudly.” Just get the hell out of my life.”

“Listen here, forget about what the f*cking cops will do to your ass, I find out you put one damn inappropriate finger on her, I'll make you wish your sex crazed ass was never born... Now grow the f*ck up”

and with that a snarling Kevin stormed back around the building, Joe sat there feeling an anger he'd never felt toward one of his brothers before. He suddenly wanted to go home, he didn't want to stay and act like he wasn't ferrous with his brother. He almost ran back inside.

“We have to go” Joe barked as he walked up to the big table in the back, everyone looked at him weird.

“Are you sure?” Denise asked. “I thought we could go back to the house and watch some movies.”

“No, I have to get up early and Annie has school” Joe barked once more, not daring to look over at Kevin. They said their goodbyes and Joe basically dragged Annie out of the restraint.

The car ride home was quit, the air was thick, Joe's hands griped the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were white.

“Are you mad?” Annie asked, staring over at him.

“Why the hell would you ask me that?” he snapped back at her.

“You look it” she muttered.

“Sorry” Joe sighed. “It's just Kevin is such a jerk, he thinks I'm going to do...something to you, but I know the damn law, I freaking know what would happen, I respect it... Who the hell is he to say I would do anything like that?”

“You know, Nick cornered me when I went to the bathroom and said your a bad person to be with.... and that you use girls like dirty socks or something.”

“He said that, huh?” Joe sneered. “Their working together, they think.... well f*ck what they think, I'll do what ever the hell I want.”

“Me too!” Annie cheered. A few minutes went by, they both thinking of other things. It was Annie who broke the silence once again.

“You know what Kevin said about how him and Dani never fight?”

“Yeah....” Joe trailed off.

“Dani told me they fight all the time.... and your mom said that its normal for two people to fight when they spend so much time together, and that it doesn't mean you don't love them.”

“That's vary true, see this is why my mothers awesome, and she doesn't give me shit about trying to rape someone” Joe muttered more to himself then to Annie.

“Me and you fight all the time...” Annie then trailed off.

“I know... I don't liked it” Joe said sadly.

“Do you and your girlfriends bicker all the time?”

“Sometimes, but I never was with any of them that long, the most fighting I never did was with Juliet over... you” Joe stated, he looked over to see the guilt in her eyes.

“I've messed up loads of relationships for you.... and it was all because I was jealous” she told him truthfully.

“To tell you the truth I should thank you.... all those girls weren’t worth a damn, I need someone better, someone who's not a high ranked actress or model just someone normal.”

“But like you said you can't have a love life with me around.... and knowing me I'll get all jealous again and ruin it for you.”

“It wasn't because of you that me and those whores didn't work out, its because they weren’t the one.... I don't think I'll ever really find the one” he sighed.

The rest of the ride was quit, they got back to the house and both went straight for Joe's room.

“Joe...” Annie trailed off, they were now laying in his bed and Annie was staring at an close eyed Joe.

“Yeah?” he didn't bother opening his eyes.

“I was thinking...” she trailed off. “I was thinking maybe I could move into your parent house... ti would defiantly shut Nick and Kevin up and then you can have a love life... you deserve to find the one, Joe.”

“You wanna leave me?” his eyes opened and his voice was full of hurt.

“Its not like we wont see each other.....” she trailed off.

“I wont let you go.... I'll lock you in your room” his voice sudden;y sounded more playful and he smirked. “And I'll make you my sex slave.”

“Your what?” she asked, turning over onto her subatomic so she could look at him.

“My sex salve” he smirked once more. “Oh, you'd be the best salve ever... totally bagging for it.”

“Bagging for what?”

“For me to f*ck you” he whispered in her ear, she gasped, his lips pressed against her ear then slipped down to her neck, he left soft kisses making her gasp again, but then he stopped. then started whispering again. “I'll handcuff you to your bed.”

“With pink fuzzy handcuffs?” Annie smirked.

“The pinkest and the fuzziest” he told her.

“Then what?” she edged him on.

“I'll make my attack” she bit her bottom lip, watching him intensely. “I'll kiss every inch of your perfect naked body then I'll..”

“What?” she gasped

“I'll eat you out.... MM, I bet you'd taste so good.”

Her eyes widened as her nails dug into his mattress.

“Then I'd finger you... so slow, feeling how wet you are” he closed his eyes imaging it. “I'd do it just right and you would be screaming for me to take you.... you'd want it so bad, and so would I, baby , but I couldn't let it go that easy, I'd wait till just the right moment then I'd take you.... making you moan so loud, it would feel so good.”

He suddenly stopped opening his eyes quick, they both breathed heavy looking at each other for a few seconds.

“If... if you wanna go live with them, I wont stop you” Joe whispered just load enough for her to hear. She felt so confused, how could he go on about the best fantasy ever then suddenly tell her she could move out if she wanted.

“Goodnight” he muttered and without another word he rolled on his other side and turned off the light. She felt dazed and still vary confused. And the worst thing was how turned one she was.... she was never going to get to sleep now.
♠ ♠ ♠
K... chapter 14!!! COMMENT!!