Tragically Beautiful

Condoms, Condoms, CONDOMS!

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Fifteen

A few months went by, Annie was now out of school for the summer and she was loving every minute of it, no school only meant that she could spend more time with Joe, even though he was still confusing her a great deal. They were shopping in a local grocery store and she was pushing the cart while he threw listed things they needed.

“What's next on the list?” he asked.

“Milk.... Banana’s, a head of lattice.... condoms... CONDOMS?”

“Oh..uh musta put that on the wrong list” he ripped the paper out of her hands and stuffed it in his pocket.

“Oh please” she muttered fallowing him. “So, what are you doing to do with them?”

Joe looked back at her weird.

“I never really had that talk with you did I?” Joe smirked. “Let me explain, see....”

He picked up a banana and his smirk got bigger.

“Come here” she walked over to him and he showed her the bottom of the banana “ See.... lets just say that this is well.... what does it look like to you?”

“A banana....” she trailed off.

“No” he told her. “This is a... well you get the point.”

She smirked as he went on.

“Now, the guy puts on the condom so the girl doesn't end up pregnant.”

“I learned this is school, they even gave out free condoms.. they were pink..”

“How do you know what color they were?” Joe asked suspicious.

“Me and Sam filled them with water and threw them at the cheerleaders” Annie smiled big, then took the banana out of his hands and peeled it. “And as for this.”

She put the banana in her mouth and ripped off a peace, Joe gulped hard.

“I like it raw” she heard him gasp as she walked away with a smirk on her lips, he needed a taste of his own medicine. Annie now was in the bakery area, she hadn’t seen Joe since she had left him at the banana's, but she figured he had just went to buy his condoms in peace. She was looking at all the different cakes in the glass thing, she had ordered a small cake, just because and the lady had went back to find it. Just then she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist.

“I wish you would suck my banana, baby” he cooed into her ear.

“You want me to do to your 'banana' what I did to the other one?” she smirked.

“No...” he trailed off.

“Then you better keep your 'banana' away from me.”

“You know you want it” he left soft kisses on her neck,making her eyes roll back in her head.

“You know... your all talk, maybe you should either do something or shut up.”

“Oh?” he spun her around in his arms, so she was now facing him. “What do you want me to do to you, baby?”

“Anything...” she trailed off.

“Maybe I should fig...”

He was cut off by the cake lady coming back, Annie wiggled out of Joe's arms and thanked her while taking the white box full of cake. Annie and Joe walked away, he sped up his pace and slapped her on the ass as he passed her.

“Hey” she whined, he just winked at her and went ahead and got a few things. Annie then went passed him making sure to slap her hand over his ass as she did.

“MM... do it again.”

“Oh my.... your such a perv” she whined.

“But you still want me” he smiled. She didn't say anything walking away, Joe stood there looking at the many different kinds of chips.

“Excuse me sir...” Joe looked over to see the cake lady walking up to him.

“Yeah?”

“I never gave your wife a cutter” she handed him a plastic cake cutter.

“My what?” he asked surprise. That was the first time anyone had called her his wife. “Uh.... um... thanks I'll make sure I give it to her.”

“Have a nice day” she smiled and walked away, Joe felt a huge smile wash over his face....his wife... god he loved that. Joe didn't tell Annie about the cake lady thinking she was his wife, but that’s all he could think about, he imaged what it would be like to be married to Annie.. or at least in a serious relationship. It would be just how they are now but lots of sex..... loads of sex. And he would be able to kiss her when ever he pleased, he just just image her soft lips on his....

“No” he yelled at himself, he was alone in the driveway getting the rest of the groceries out of the car. “She's to young for you.”

He had to tell himself that everyday but he never seemed to listen to himself, he was always making passes at her even though he knew it was wrong. He was always fighting with himself about what others thought was wrong and what his heart felt was right.

“That's all” he told her placing the last few bags on the counter.

“Did you ever buy your condoms?” she smirked.

“Wouldn't you like to know” he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her just like he did in the store.

“What does that mean?” she asked.

“You tell me” he kissed her neck again.

“Are you coming on to me?” she then asked.

“Like I said, baby, you tell me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
CONDOMS!!!!!!!!! Comment!!!