Tragically Beautiful

Never Been Kissed.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Sixteen

Annie smiled as they pulled up to the parking lot, the car was parked and they both jumped out.

“I love the beach” Annie smiled.

“I know....” Joe trailed off, smiling back at her. They spent all day at the beach, sunning themselves and taking dips in the water. Annie was walking aimlessly around when she bumped into one of her friends from school.

“Hey” she smiled at him.

“Hi” he was short, probably cause the girl that stood next to him was his date.

“How's it going?” Annie asked anyway. Just then Joe walked up to them, he eyed her friend with a dislikeing look.

“Oh, you got him with you again” he sighed.

“So?” Annie asked, rolling her eyes,

“Sam told me about him... never go anywhere without em, huh?”

“I do...” Annie trailed off.

“I'm going to get something in the car....” Joe then told her before giving her friend a warning look and walking away.

“Just a weirdo, he is strange and never lets you do anything fun, bet he doesn't let you have a boyfriend” her friend muttered.

“I choose not to have a boyfriend” Annie lied.

“Bet cha never been kissed too... huh.”

“That's nu....”

“See, don't even know how to kiss do ya.”

“Stop being a jerk” Annie yelled at him.

“I'm just saying what I feel.”

“Well, I feel like your a jackass and I'm going to walk away before I slug you.”

“Oh boo-hooo, I'm so scared” his girlfriend laughed as Annie flipped him off, she wished she never went to say hello cause it bothered her the rest of the day at the beach.

“Something on your mind?” Joe asked, as they drove down the street.

“No...why would you say that?” she asked.

“You just been quit these last few hours...” he trailed off.

“I think your right about guys being total douches..... and I'm sorry I ever doubted you” she told him.

“I'm not a douche right?” he asked concerned. “I don't remember doing anything wrong.”

“Well, you did check out that red head....” she trailed off.

“I.....well... I did, but she was hot” Joe smirked to himself as she rolled her eyes.

“How old were you when you had your first kiss?” Annie then asked.

“Fourteen” he stated quick. “I wasn’t the man yet.... but I became the man, the chicks love me.”

“I asked you when you were kissed, not when you became a man...”

“Oh, well...... that...... I was twenty” he stated.

“Twenty?” she asked shocked.

“Yep.... I was a late bloomer with kissing and sex” he stated.

“But your so... what happen..... I mean.... what's the normal age to have your first kiss?”

“Um.... , I guess..... thirteen.”

“I'm such a loser” she muttered.

“No your not” he told her. “What are you so concerned about kissing for?”

“I don't know....” Annie trailed off, but she kept thinking about it. They got to the house and both went their own ways once inside, Joe went to cook dinner and Annie went straight for her room. They ate on the couch that night, watching TV as they did. Once they were done Joe just left the dishes on the coffee table and fallowed Annie up stairs. He was way to tired from his beach day to worry about dishes. Once in his bed she let out a annoyed sigh.

“Alright, out with it.... you've been acting weird all day.”

“Chris said he bets I don't know how to kiss...” she trailed off.

“Um... ok.... so?”

“HE'S RIGHT..... I DON'T..... I'M A LOSER” she yelled, sitting up.

“Who cares?” Joe asked, sitting up as well.

“I DO.... I never been kissed.”

“So?” he asked.

“So I....wait.”

“What?”

“You can teach me how to kiss... oh please, Joe, its not like you don't act like a total perv around me anyway” she told him once she saw his facile expression.

“How do you want me to teach you how to kiss?” he asked.

“Kiss me.....”

“NO.”

“Oh, come on.”

“No... I...no” he muttered.

“Its not cause I want you to kiss me, or something.... its just you know what your doing and right now your all I got.. and you never let me have boys over so this is kinda your fault” Annie told him

“How rude..... and I know you wanna kiss me... don't even try that” he smirked.

“Please?”

“How do you been you don't know how to kiss?” he asked, leaning over to her. “You know how to kiss like this.”

His lips hit hers quick, then pulled away.

“Yes... like that” she did it back to him. His eyes almost rolled back in his head, maybe it was a better idea then he had thought.

“Ok, how about like this” he placed his lips on hers just like he had done before, except this time he didn't pull away after a second, he soon opened his mouth and moved his lips against hers. She didn't moves hers though, she just sat there, her heart racing. Maybe she did really just want to kiss him.

“Kiss back” he mumbled against her lips. She did, she began to move her lips against his and the kiss got suddenly deeper. Her hands went to is hair grabbing it in big gobs, trying to pull him closer to her. But then he pulled away.

“Well, I think you've got the hang of it” he laid down and turned off the light, she hated when he did that. She lay down next to him, couldn't help but smile. Their hands brushed together from under the covers. Their were sparks unlike she had never felt before and the next thing she knew Joe had rolled on top of her, he kissed her lips harshly.

“I've wanted to do that for a long time” he whispered in her ear.

“Me too.... had a good idea with tricking you into kissing me, huh?” she smirked, even though that was never her plain.

“I'll get you back, don't you worry” he told her, he left his lips run to her neck and kissed every inch of skin he could find. He then switched to the other side, quick.

“Joe” she moaned when he softly sucked on a patch of skin.

“I like hearing you moan my name, baby” he whispered in her ear before attaching his lips to hers once more. They kissed for the longest time, the kisses soon becoming a make out, a heated one at that.

He ran his tongue along her bottom lip and she opened her mouth right away. Their tongues danced together as the make out went on.

He growled low as she kissed his jawbone. Her hands all over his bare chest.

“Your so hot, Joe, have I never told you that?”

“No, but I know” he smirked. She just rolled her eyes and went back to kissing, her lips slipped down from his jawbone to his neck then to his upper chest. He moaned when she began to bite, leaving marks.

“I thought you said you didn't know how to do this stuff?” he questioned her.

“With you it comes naturally” she told him, he smiled at her and kissed her softly.

“Annie, I...” Just then his phone began to ring. “Damn it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY KISSED (made out :D )!!!!!!! Not really liking the way It turned out...but eh... please comment!!!