Tragically Beautiful

So, put your hands down my pants.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Seventeen

“Did he get arrested?” Annie asked as Joe walked into the kitchen, he hadn’t been home since the night before when Nick had called him. Joe had rushed out and never told Annie what had happen.

“No” Joe laughed.

“What happen then?”

“Emergency band meeting...” he trailed off.

“And why didn't you tell me?” she frowned.

“Sorry, babe, it was urgent” he smiled wrapping his arms around her waist. “Am I still allowed to kiss you?”

Without a word she placed her lips on his and he smiled into her kiss.

“I take that as a yes” he stated, taking over the kiss, it got heated quick and he placed his hands on her hips. “Come with me.”

He dragged her into the living room and stopped right in front of the couch.

“What are you going to do?” she asked, as he placed his hands on her jean button.

“I'm going to make you scream my name” he told her, licking his lips. Her heart raced faster then ever as he un-did the button and puled them down. “I’ve been waiting to damn long for this, and I'm not going to stop myself anymore.”

He fell to his knees in front of her. She gasped once she felt his lips on her inner thighs, he kissed every inch of skin he could get to then looped his fingers around her panties and with a yank, he had them off. He pushed her down so she was sitting on the couch, he got between her lags.

“Joe” she gasped opened mouthed, as he trailed kisses up her thighs again. She gasped again as she felt his tongue slip over her. “JOE.”

“MM, baby, I was right, you taste so good.”

She thought she was going to pass out if she didn't stop breathing so thickly. His finger drew shapes into her heated clit. Before it ran over her entrance, he pulled his tongue away and locked eyes with her as his one lonely finger slowly went into her. It hurt a bit but she really didn't care. He started to trust that one finger in and out.

“F*ck” she breathed out. He smirked and decided to add the second.

“JOE” she gasped. He smirked and let his tongue go back to work as his fingers dug into her. Her head bobbled around as her eyes rolled back in her head.

“You like that?” he whispered, while looking up at her. She just nodded. “You want more?”

“Yes....” she hissed. But just then their was a loud bang at the front door. Her eyes got wide and he sighed vary annoyed. Just then another knock.

“I'm sorry, baby” he told her as he stood up. He gave her a minute to fix herself. “We'll finish this later.”

She just nodded and went into the kitchen, Joe walked over to the front door opening it to find Nick there.

“What?” Joe muttered.

“I was just in the....”

“We don;' want nun, don't come back: Joe tried to shut the door on his brother but Nick slithered through anyway.

“Your touchy this s'morning.”

“You kept me up all freaking night, to write a damn song... and then you.... never mind, but get lost.”

“Nope... wheres Annie?” Nick asked.

“If she was up your....”

“Hey, Nick” Annie smiled walking into the hall, her cheeks were still flushed and Joe smirked at her.

“There she is... now get out.”

“Shut up” Nick told his brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 17..... HE WORKS FAST EH?? Please comment!!!