Tragically Beautiful

Touching Me, Touching You.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Eighteen

“Why don't you let me take care of it for you?” Annie asked.

“No... no, I told you no already” Joe stated.

It had been a mouth since they started messing around...well it was more Joe inappropriately touching her. He wouldn't let her touch back, even though she wanted to.

“Come on, so, your just gonna take ANOTHER shower?” Annie rolled her eyes, rolling over in his bed so she could look at him.

“Yes....” he hissed.

“You just gotta tell me how and I..”

“I said No, Annie... do you know what that means, do you know how to say it... lets try....NOOOOO”

“Your being a jerk.”

“Yeah.. the guy who just ate you out is the jerk.... such a big jerk.”

“I didn't ask you to do it... you just DID” she yelled at him.

“And that brings me back to how YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY NOOOO” he yelled the last part really loud.

“So.... ok...fine” she was at lose for words.

“So, your admitting you don't know how to say no?” he asked, his eyebrows raised.

“”Yes... yes, I am..... I can't say no to you” she huffed. “But that’s going to change now... your not allowed to touch me anymore.”

“I'll do anything I want” he told her.

“Not to me you wont” she got up and stomped out of his room.

He fell back out on his bed sighing, why was he being such a jerk? Maybe it was because he wanted her so badly and even with his actions to her he wasn't getting any sexual relief from it. Hearing her moan his name made him feel like was going to explode, but that only made it worse, even though he loved it so much.

He sighed again the throbbing rock within his pants was becoming to annoying to ignore, he got up and went into the bathroom. An hour latter he emerged from the steaming room with a towel around his hips and a whole lot more comfortable.

He dressed and went off down the hall to Annie's room, he tried to open the door but it was locked.

“Annie” he called.

“Go away....”

“Oh, Annie... you know I'm sorry... I didn't mean to...”

“You always say that.... then you go back to being a jerk again.... I'm tired of it” her voice cut him off.

“Its only because I want you so bad....” he trailed off.

“Then let me touch you” her door opened and she walked out into the hall with him.

“I want you to... but I can't” he lowered his head, looking at the wood floor.

“Why not?” she barked. “You do it to me.... its probably more illegal for you to be doing it to me.”

“Its not about that...” he trailed off, not looking up.

“Then what?”

“Its because your so young...”

“I'm NOT that young, Joe.”

“Your a lot younger then me and...”

“So, you don't think I'll do it right or something?” she barked. “Just tell me how... I can handle it.”

“I DON'T THINK YOU CAN” he suddenly yelled.

“What, do it right?” she asked in a cold tone.

“No.... handle it.”

“I can't handle your.... your dick in my mouth?” she asked, now with an annoyed tone. “You think a lot of yourself don't you?”

“No.... I just..... I....”

“Why don't you go away?” she growled at him.

“I don't want you to be mad at me...”

“I'm not mad....” she trailed off.

“Your not?” he asked surprised.

“Nope.... just think your an asshole.”

“Annie, I....”

“Just shut up...”

Joe slumped back to his room and shut the door rather loudly, she then stomped back into her room slamming the door so loud she was sure she broke it. She fell into her bed and sighed vary annoyed.

She was so angry, he was being so stupid, she could handle it, he wasn't all that.... well, he was perfect. She then came to the halting thought that she never seen a naked man before, and a jolt flew to her heart when she thought of what it would be like seeing Joe naked.

But it was kinda gross thinking about putting THAT THING in her mouth, who knows where its been, he had been with so many girls just since Annie had been there, its been places she didn't even want to know about, not to mention you go to the bathroom with that thing. She suddenly felt guilty, maybe Joe was right, maybe she couldn't handle it. But she wanted to make him feel what he made her feel, he had this problem all the time and she could help him, give him the pleasure that he gave her. So she would look pass all those thoughts that made her unsure and just focus on him..... but he wouldn't let her, so, she would just have to think up a way to trick him into it.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHHHH... Sweet Caroline... Sorry that's where the chapter tittle is from, :D love that song.
(I love when Nick (That would be Jonas) says "Touching me touching you." I think Joe says it too... either way.)

Please comment!!!!