Tragically Beautiful

Dream Gril.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Nineteen

“Annie” Joe yelled through the house, he had just reserved a text telling him to get home right away there was an emergency. “ANNIE.”

“I'm up here” he heard her yell, he sighed in relief for now as he climbed up the stairs, he looked in her room but she wasn't there. His heart pounded as he walked down the hall, but those pounds weren’t nothing, for when he opened the door and saw her sitting on his bed his heart about raced out of his chest.

“Annie...” he trailed off.

“Tell me about it, stud” she mused with a smirk.

“I shouldt've told you about that dream.”

“Well, now your dream can be real, Joe” she got up and walked over to him, the skin tight black outfit of his dreams was even more perfect in real life, but he wasn't convinced it was real.

“Hit me” he told her.

“I have better ideas” she bit her lip. He pinched his arm but nothing happen.

“I can not be awake” he muttered, he seemed vary confused and this wasn't going at all as Annie had hoped. She pulled on his arm but he still walked around dazed.

“I can not be awake” he said again.

“You ARE” she grabbed his face with her hands and made him look down at her, even with the tall red heels she was shorter then him. “I went to a Halloween store and got this Sandy outfit.”

“But why would you do that?” he asked.

“So I can make you moan” she whispered in his ear. She pushed him back till he hit the bed and fell onto his back. She crawled up to him, their eyes locked the whole time, she straddled his hips and smirked down at him. She pushed off his leather jacket and pulled off his gray tee shirt. She left rough kisses and bites up his torso and chest. She got to his neck and kissed till she got to the part of skin right under the jawbone, she had found out that was his sweet spot a few weeks before and now was her chance to abuse it.

She sucked on the skin slightly and his head fell back and his hands gripped her hips. She sat up right again, pulling her lips away from his neck. She pushed her hips into his, making just the right spots touch. He dug his fingers into her hips, she got a bit more into it, humping him roughly.

“Annie” he moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head.

“You like me humping you, Joe?” she whispered in his ear.

“Yesss...” he hissed rather loud.

“You want me to suck you?” she then whispered, but he didn't answer. “I'm going to suck you so hard, Joe.”

He moaned words she couldn't understand as she slipped of his hips and undid his belt. She ripped off his jeans without even unzipping or unbuttoning them. She started to palm the tent that was growing in his underwear, he let out one of the loudest and hottest moans she had ever heard.

“But, you don't know how....” he blurted out suddenly, his eyes were shut and his head was still fallen back.

“To do what?” she asked.

“To...to...” he gasped as she quickly pulled off his boxer- briefs.

“I'm winging it” her hot breath hit his newly exposed skin making him wiggle around. Her index finger ran down his length before her li[s came around the head, she sucked a little.

“OHHHH” he gushed, breathing a lot heavier then he was just a few seconds before. She slowly went down on him, taking more of him in her mouth.

“F*ck........f*ck......F*CK” his hand flew to the back of her head making her take the rest of him. He could feel the back of her throat, but then she started making him slide in and out of her deliciously wet mouth, his eyes rolled back to the point were he was dizzy. He would scream out swear words and her name every so often as she gave him the best blow-job of his life. He wanted nothing more then to flip her over and f*ck her senseless. He was so close, felt himself hit her throat again and she began to hum, that sent him over the edge, he could see nothing but white bliss and he moaned out her name and probably every bad word known the man.

She swallowed every drop he gave her, even though the taste was horrible, she gave one last suck on his head before she fell away from him. Both breathing heavily and Joe still vary dizzy, she return his underwear back to his hips before she fell down at his side.

“You...you were so ...so good” he stuttered, looking up at the ceiling, still deep in a sea of pleasure.

“I told you everything with you comes naturally” he looked over at her and she smirked. He couldn't help himself and kissed her lips roughly. He pushed her onto her back making him on top of her.

“How the hell do you get outta this this thing, I wanna finger you so bad” he moaned in her ear.

“MM, no, Joe, tonight its all about you” she ran her hands over his ton upper chest. “What do you want me to do to you?”

He didn't know what to say as he looked down at her in that outfit, he still couldn't believe it was a real.

“Was it as good as your dream?” she then asked.

“So much better, baby, so much better” he muttered before kissing her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok... dirty wasn't it???? ;)

Joe's dream outfit: http://www.spookshop.com/v/vspfiles/photos/CA01019-2.jpg]

What Joe was wearing only cuz I liked it: http://biggerthanyou.tumblr.com/post/2882377497