Tragically Beautiful

Baby, You Can Drive My Car.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Twenty

“Please.”

“No.”

“Please...”

“I said no.”

“I'll give you a blow-job.”

“Hmm....still no” he pretended like he actually thought about it.

“OH, COME ON” Annie whined. “You've been saying you'll give me driving lessons since I got my permit.”

“Well, I've been busy” Joe stated.

“Its been a year... you've been busy the whole year?”

“Yes....” he trailed off.

“You just don't wanna do it....”

“Your right... I don't” He smirked, picking up his plate and taking it to the sink, he had just made them breakfast.

“Why not?”

“I was never the best driver... it took me years to get my license, I wrecked a tour bus once.”

“YOU WRECKED A TOUR BUS?”

“Yeah....” he trailed off smirking.

“Well, you can still tell me what to do and I'll do it.”

“That sounded kinda dirty” he smirked, he walked back over to her and bent down kissing places on her neck.

“Your trying to distract me, aren’t you?” Annie smirked.

“Is it working?”

“Nope...” she trailed off.

“DAMN” he muttered, before falling into his chair.

“You have to teach me one day... may as well make it today” she went on.

“Why do I have to do it?” he complained.

“I said so...” she smiled, he rolled his eyes.

“FINE!”

“Great, lets get a move on it then” she jumped up. He sighed slowly standing up, not looking forward to teaching her how to drive at all.

“Now, witch lever do I pull to get this bitch outtta park?” she smirked, holding the steering wheel tight with her hands.

“WHOA...WHOA...WHOA.... slow down here... first tell me witch is the brake and witch is the gas.”

“WHY?”

“Because it might be useful when your speeding down the f*cking road and there's a f*cking car stopped ahead...”

“Damn.. your a crab..”

“WITCH IS THE EFFING BRAKE?”

“NOT THIS ONE” she slammed her foot down on the gas and the engine revved.

“NEVER DO THAT AGAIN” he then yelled at her. “You'll make her mad.”

“YOUR CAR HAS A GENDER?”

“Yes, and if you don't start respecting her feelings I'll kick you out of the drivers seat....”

“WOW....” Annie trailed off.

“Whatever, just put the car in drive and slowly drift out of the driveway” he told her, trying to stay clam.

“How the hell do you put it in drive?” she gushed, that was what she asked him in the first place.

“LIKE THIS” his hand jumped over and pulled a lever, just then the car stared moving.

“AHHH... WERE MOVING” she screamed loudly, a smile plastered on her lips. She hit the gas peddle hard and took off out of the driveway, making the car leave tire tracks as she made a quick left.

“Oh my god... I'm gonna to die” he covered his hands over his face, but that only made it worse, he uncovered them to see a stop sign she just blew. “ANNIE... YOU STOP FOR STOP SIGNS... GET IT STOOOOOP.”

She suddenly stopped with a jerk.

“NOT NOW.... YOU ALREADY BLEW THE DAMN THING.”

She shrugged and hit the gas peddle again, after awhile of reckless driving around the neighborhood Annie suggested she take it out on the highway.

“Dear, god, I know I've done some rotten things in my life..... really bad things... well they were really good but.... ya know what I mean... I don't wanna die....”

“Would you shut up?” Annie looked over at him.

“Eyes on the road....EYES ON THE ROAD” he screamed as she almost ran off the road and into a ditch, she jerked the car to the right making the car in the other lane do the same. The owner of the car honked a lot but Annie didn't pay no mind. After driving around all day, it was almost dark, Annie wanted to go up this road with lots of close turns, it was a short cut to their house.

“It rained last night, so you gotta be really careful, alright?” he told her.

“Yeah...yeah..yeah” she blew him off and sped up the hill of the road quick. She took the first turn quick, Joe almost dying at the thought of driving off the cliff and DYING. She took the next turn and the next turn taking the speed up a few with every new high.

“SLOW THE F*CK DOWN....SLOW THE F*CK DOWN” he yelled, she just rolled her eyes, and just to mess with him she hit the gas more as she went for the next right hand turn.

But there was a big puddle of water that her left tiring hit, instead of turning a quick right they slid, Joe quickly pushed her hands away from the steering wheel and pulled it as fair right as it could go.

A few seconds of complete terror ripped threw him as the car did a spin and came to a stop completely turned around.

“DRIVE STRAIGHT NOW” he bellowed at her, she did what he said, feeling the same terror as he did. He directed her to a place where visitors would stop to look at the Hollywood sign, no on was their and that scared Annie a bit as she slowly stopped the car.

“OUT OF THE F*CKING CAR...NOW” he screamed, almost kicking open his door and jumping out. She gasped hard, she knew she was in BIG trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved this chapter, sooo flipping funny writing it!!!

Please comment!!