Tragically Beautiful

What's Your Fantasy?

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Twenty One.

“WHAT THE HELL?” Joe yelled at her once she walked around to where he was standing, fuming. “WHAT THE HELLL....”

It was starting to get vary dark and Annie was feeling vary nervous, she had never seen him so mad.

“It was an ac....”

“Oh, shut the f*ck up with that” he yelled. “Accident my ass... I think you were trying to kill me.”

“TRYING TO KILL YOU?” she gushed. “WHY WOULD I EVERRR WANNA HURT YOU?”

“I don't know... but you did a pretty damn good job of it tonight.”

“We didn't crash..”

“Only because I stopped it.”

“You think your so great.... let me tell you... YOUR A SUCKY TEACHER” she yelled at him, getting as mad as he looked.

“YOU DON’T LISTEN TO ME.”

“YOU KNOW I DON'T.... I NEVER DO” she yelled back.

“YOU SHOULD... I'M YOUR F*CKING GOD FATHER” Joe yelled, stepping closer to her, at one point she thought he was going to hit her, the look in his eyes what quit scarey, yet something was oddly turning her on, by the way he his eyes were looking her up and down and by the way he was biting his bottom lip.

“then go die in a garden.... OH, GOD FATHER” Annie yelled the last words, stepping closer to him.

“BITCH” he stepped closer to her.

“ASSHOLE” it was her turn to step closer to him.

“SKANK” he was almost on top of her now.

“BASTARD.”

He suddenly pushed her up against the side of his car and kissed her roughly, she kissed back matching his intensity right away, he pulled away sucking on her bottom lip,

“Are you as turned on as I am?” he asked, his voice horse.

“More...”

he groaned and kissed her once more. Their kiss was full of passion as he pulled her legs up and around his waist, pushing his hips into hers.

“Hold on” he breathed out, he placed her feet back on the ground as he opened the back door quick, he pulled a lever that made the seats in the backseat fall forward. He then slammed the door shut and almost ran to the back of the car. She fallowed him rather confused as to what he was doing. He opened the trunk quick, the door almost hitting him in the face was it rose to the sky.

“Get in” he told her, helping her get in to his over seized car. She climbed in a bit as he fallowed, he shut them both in then turned to her, her heart was beating rapidly as their eyes locked.

“I wanna make love to you, Annie” he told her, before his lips hit hers.

“Make love to me, then” she mumbled against his lips. He moaned against her lips as he slowly lowered her onto her back. He ground his hips int hers as she pulled up his shirt and tossed it where ever. He pulled away from her lips and trailed kisses down her neck, then her collarbone, he got to the buttons of her blouse and slowly unhooked them kissing each new patch of skin as he did. She arched her back as she got down to the last button kissing the skin around her belly button. He then swiftly went back up and kissed and nibbled on her right shoulder as he pulled the blouse from her arm, he did the same to the other side, then threw the shirt over his shoulder.

He kissed her lips once more, as his hands went behind her and skillfully undid the clasps her bra, it fell off into his hands and he threw it away just as he did with her shirt. He licked his lips before he went down to her perky breasts, kneading one with his hand and sucking and biting on the other.

Her hands ran through his hair, pulling big globs. She moaned loudly as he hooked his fingers into her jeans and pulled them down with one quick tug.

Her hands went down to his jeans and unzipped and unbuttoned them, pushing them down slowly. He kicked them off and slammed his hips into hers again, his lips then went down her torso again and down to her thighs. He left soft kisses where ever his lips landed as he slowly pulled down her panties. He looked over her body, she was now compelling exposed to him.

“You've never looked so beautiful” he whispered in her ear. She moaned and bucked her hips up against his covered excretion. He kissed her lips once more, as her hands slipped down to remove his underwear. He kicked them off once they were down far enough and now they were both completely naked. He suddenly remember something import and got up onto his knees, he looked around for his jeans and once he located them he picked them up and went for his back pocket pulling out his wallet.

He opened his wallet and pulled out a condom, she watched him intensely. They were really going to do it, she almost couldn't believe it.

“Are you sure you want to?” he asked, once he had his condom on.

“Yess” she hissed.

“I've never wanted anything as much as I want this.... That's what you said in one of those stories you wrote about me.”

“Oh.... you had to bring up that....” her eyes looked away from him.

“Hey, I'm the one with all the wet dreams... and they were all about you” he cooed in her ear as her eyes locked with his again.”But now all are fantasies can come true...”

He kissed her lips softly before locking eyes with her once again.

“Ready?”

She just nodded, not breaking eye contact. He slowly guided himself into her, her eyes bugging out and her nails digging into his shoulders, he knew he was hurting her and that was the last thing he wanted.

“Are you alright?” he asked, once he was fully in.

“Why...why the hell does it have to hurt so much?” she stuttered. there were tears in her eyes. He pulled back out and she shrieked in pain.

“We can stop... just go back to...”

“No...no” she cut him off. “Do it again.”

He slowly pushed back in and she didn't make any sound, just dug her fingers into his shoulders more. He started going slow as he could, pushing and and barley pulling out, no noises were made, just the sound of their heavy breathes filled the air.

“Faster” she suddenly gasped, and he did was he was told, smiling, finally giving her what he wanted to give her, pleasure.

He went slow, he didn't want to have a mindless f*ck, he wanted to make love to her, it was her first time and he wanted to make it perfect. He kissed between her boobs, her hands went to his hair, digging her nails into his head, he then went up to her neck, kissing till he got to her ear.

“I love you, Annie” he whispered slowly, his steady thrusts in and out of her were making her dizzy.

“I love you too” she blurted out, bucking her hips to meet his down thrusts. “Faster.”

He went a little faster, running his hands up and down her sides, his hands slipped to her back, caressing her back softy.

“Joe” she moaned, throwing her head back. He sucked on her collarbone, making her moan his name even louder.”JOE.”

“Oh, Annie...” he trailed off, going a bit faster with his thrusts. She clawed his back, surly leaving marks. He knew she was close, so he took his left index finger and started rubbing shapes into her heated clit.

“OH....JOE....F*CK” she screamed out, throwing her head back. He bit his lip, knowing that he was getting close too.

“I want you to cum for me, baby” he whispered in her ear. “Will you cum for me?”

“YESS” She hissed, gripping his shoulders again. He quickened his pace just a bit more and she wrapped her legs around his waist, with a few hard jerks her walls clenched around him and hr head shot back as she screamed his name in ecstasy. This sent him over the edge as well, and with one more hard thrust he was falling into a sea of bliss.

A few breathless moments went by before they came back into the real word. Both were completely speechless as he fell down next to her. They looked at each other, Annie opened her mouth to say something but words didn't came out so she closed it once more.

“Wow..” she finally blurted out, and he smiled. 'Now I see why you've always liked it so much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL.... THEY FINALLY DID IT....HAPPY??

Please comment!!!