Tragically Beautiful

Burnin' Up For You, Baby.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Two

Once they returned home it was almost a race to get up stairs. And after many hours of passion filled love making they both were lying flat on their backs, their breathing thick and their brains full of fluff. Their fingers intertwined between them.

“Are we together?” Annie asked, feeling slightly dumb for asking at a time like this.

“I guess so...” Joe trailed off, his eyes still shut tightly, and his lips curled in a smirk.

“How did that happen without me knowing it?” she asked. “I always thought there would be one moment where.... I just thought wow... after all this time.... and that never happened.

“You just now” he smiled, and she lifted her tired head to look at him weirdly.

“But....we've been..messing around for mouths now.... I should have known then.”

“I don't think either of us knew what was happening... it just did.”

“Without either of us knowing?”

“Pretty much...”

“How is that possible?” she asked.

“Were meant for each other...” he said with such ease, but her heavy breath suddenly got stuck in her throat.

It felt like Annie hadn’t gotten any sleep at all when she awoke to the phone going off, she sat up quick. The thoughts of the night before rushed through her mind, she looked over at Joe he was out cold. They had did it.... she lost her virginity to him, a surreal feeling ripped through her. But then the loud rings of the house phone brought her out of her thick thoughts.

“Hello?”

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

She gasped, did he know? How could he find out so soon? It was in a car where she had let Joe have her, maybe someone video taped it and now her first time was being plastered all over the internet and TV.

“Wh...wh...what do you mean?” she stuttered, feeling like a brick just fall in her stomach.

“I've been calling you for two f*cking hours.... why the hell haven't you answered?” Nick yelled into the phone. “Where the f*ck is JOE?”

“I...I...I don't know” she lied, looking at him stir in his sleep a little.

“GO FIND HIM” Nick yelled, she pulled the phone away from her ear for almost a full minute.

“He's....he's asleep too.”

“Is he breathing?”

“Why would you ask that?”

“I've been calling his cell phone for freaking hours and he hasn't answered... then I called you and you weren’t answering I was about to call the cops and report missing persons.”

“I.... I'm sorry, Nick” Annie stuttered again. “What...what did you need?”

“I just wanted to tell Joe that we had a band meeting but I canceled it when you morons didn't answer.”

“I'm sorry” she said again.

“Whatever....” he muttered. And then the line went dead. She sat there confused a minute before turning to get out of bed, she dressed into the clothes that she had worn the night before, as she looked around for her cell phone, to see how many times Nick had called her. She pulled on her blue tee shirt and suddenly a voice came from behind her.

“I liked you better before.”

“What?” she asked, turning around to see that Joe had woken up and now was vary creeply watching her.

“I liked you better naked” he smirked. She couldn't help but smile a little.

“Your brother just called freaking out.”

“Witch one?” he yawned, completely unfazed by this news.

“Nick.”

“Did he finally get laid?”

“What?” she asked again.

“He's the king of the virgins after all....”

“He's still a virgin?”

“Yes... but your not” he smirked.

“I know that...” she muttered.

“So, what did my dear old brother want?” Joe then asked.

“Well, he had been calling us all morning and no one was answering, so he was having a cow.”

“Oh, well, he should learn to leave us alone.”

“Yeah.... and he said you had a band meeting but he canceled it.”

“Oh, good” Joe sat up.

“Have you seen my cell phone?”

“Nope.... haven't seen mine either.... I think I left it in the car.”

“Well, I want to get out of these clothes.”

“Good idea... come'ere.”

“No... I mean like shower and....”

“Oh, even better” he cut her off. She smirked down at the floor to see his jeans, she picked them up and threw them at him.

“Aw, and here I was going to parade around naked all day.”

“Jonas family dinner, tonight....”

“EW” Joe mused.

“Your family is awesome... you know, minus Nick when he yells at people.”

“Kevin sucks.... I don't wanna see him” Joe then stated, he hadn’t talked to his brother since the night that Kevin told him off at the restraint. He was forced to see him a few times but they did not speak.

“Well, you did everything he told you not to do...” Annie trailed off, watching him stand up and pull on his pants.

“I should tell em that, just to piss him off” Joe smirked

“No... your the one who said we can't tell anyone, and if you tell Kevin that's just asking for it.”

“Your right” he sighed.

“I always am” she mused with a proud smirk. He smiled walking over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Have I said that I love you?”

“You said it a few times last night.... but I like it, so keep saying it.”

“I love you....I love you....I love you....I love you...I lo.”

“DAMN IT” she cussed as the phone went off again. She grabbed the phone and the ID said Nick... she pushed the phone to Joe, knowing Nick wouldn't be happy till he told off Joe as well.

“WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR DEAL, BRO?” Joe yelled into the phone, five minutes latter Annie walked out of her room wearing fresh clothes, she could still here Joe yelling at Nick who was telling him off for not answering when he called him.

Annie went down to the kitchen, she was reminded again of her actions the night before, for she felt stiff and her mussels ached as she went down the steps.

She put on a pot of coffee and got out some eggs, she started to scramble them when she felt two strong arms wrap around her.

“My brother is thick... and they say I'm the dumb one.”

“Who says that?” Annie asked. “I don't think your dumb.”

“That's because your the only smart person I know.”

“What about your mom and dad?” she asked.

“Yeah... my mom and dad are cool, but my brothers are annoying as hell”

“I'm sorry” she cooed. His lips went to her neck, pushing her long brown hair out of his way so he could get at the stops he wanted. He held her close to him, she could feel he still was only in his pair of jeans, his top was completely shirtless. She liked him shirtless though. She let her head fall back on his shoulder as he kissed down the front of her neck and down to her collarbone.

“The eggs are going to burn, Joe.”

“Let them burn, baby” he whispered huskily in her ear. “Cause I'm burnin' up for you, baby.”

“Oh, god” she rolled her eyes.

“What?” he whined, but with a smirk on his lips.

“Your weird....” she trailed off, wiggling out of his grip.

“But, I AM burnin' up for you.”

“What does that even mean?”

“Ask, Nick, he wrote it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
AWW..... PLEASE COMMENT!!!