Tragically Beautiful

Pool.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Six

The first weekend of the school year came, and Annie paraded around the house wearing only a bikini. Talking about how she'd have to spend the whole weekend outside, by the pool. She lie on a pool chair, with several mirrors around her pointing to the sky.

“Are you doing a science experiment out here?” Joe asked, walking outside, he was also wearing his swim wear.

“I just wanna fry” sh stated, she had on thick black sun-glasses and even though he couldn't see her eyes, he knew they were shut. “Australians are really tan.... and I only have a few weeks of good sun left.... I'm going to be all white and pasty looking soon.”

“I think you look cute white and pasty” he sat down on the same chair, but at the bottom.

“I still wanna burn... the burnt the better.”

“You know that hurts right?” he smirked at her.

“I don't care....”

“You will when were in bed.”

“I just won't sleep with you till the burns gone.”

Joe made a noise of horror, and she laughed.

“How could you say that?” he gasped. She didn't answer, so he left his fingers run up her left leg.

“Knock it off” she told him. But his fingers went from her lag to her thigh. “Joe... go swim or something.”

“I rather mess with you” she didn't open her eyes but she could tell he was smirking. “Let's do it in the pool.”

“No...” she trailed off.

“Come on, baby” he whined.

“Go away.”

He huffed back into the house, he was gone for awhile, she was starting to think she had really upset him, she sat up taking off her glasses when the sliding back door opened with a crash and a flash went past her, the next thing she knew she was being splashed with water. Then Joe's head surfaced in the middle of the pool.

She gave him a dirty look and he just smirked, he went back under water for a few seconds, he came back up with the same smirk on his lips, but then threw something at her. And his swimming trunks landed at her feet.

“Come swim with me” he still smirked.

“I don't have a choice do I?” she asked. “Your just gonna bug me till I do.”

“Yeah.... pretty much” he smiled. She rolled her eyes and got up, by the time she had gotten to the pools steps Joe was waiting there for her. She slowly stepped into the pool,she only got to the second step when he got impatient and pulled her to him quickly.

“You don't really wanna swim do you?” she smirked at him, her hands resting on his wet chest.

“Not at all” he went to kiss her but she pushed away from him.

“You want me... come and get me” she dived under the water.

“OH... were gonna play that game” he mused, looking for her. Her head popped up on the other side of the pool. “Found you.”

“Come and get me” she smirked. He was halfway to her when she ducked under the water again.

“No fair” he whined.

“Come get me” he heard from behind him, he turned around to see her back by the steps. He was almost there when she went under again, but this time he fallowed her shadow, and when she went past him he garbed her.

“HEY...... DON'T DO....”

“ You said to come and get you and I did.... I win” he smirked.

“You almost made me drowned.”

“I would have gave you mouth to mouth and brought you back” he smiled. She rolled her eyes and tried to push away from him again. “Hm... not gonna happen.”

“Let me go” she told him.

“Nope.... you said to come and get you.... I did... now I get to keep my prize.”

“Your going to GET a punch in the nose.”

“It turns me on when you get all feisty” he smirked. He pushed her up against the hard cement wall and left soft kisses down her neck. “You don't need this anymore.”

He untied the straps of her bikini top, he pulled it off and threw it with his swimming trunks. He sunk into the water a bit to leave rougher kisses on her chest.

“Joe....” she trailed off, her hands went to his wet hair. His fingers looped around the sides of her bottoms, he pulled them off, but instead of throwing them he just let them sink to the bottom of the pool. He slowly let one finger slide into her, and her head fell back.

“You like that?” he smirked, biting his bottom lip, thrusting slow.

“What...what if the neighbors hear us?” she asked.

“Try to be quit...” he trailed off. He added his second finger and her fingers dug into his shoulders. It took her everything it had in her not to moan, but soon to her relief he stopped. But then he wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Joe.... no condom...”

“Oh, shit....um.... wait here.”

He left, tracking water into the house, she wondered if maybe she should get her bathing suit back on, but she didn't move, just waited there. Soon he returned and jumped back into the water. He slammed her up against the pool wall again and made her wrap her legs around him once more. He guided into her slow, her nails digging into his shoulders to the point where she was sure there would be marks. He started off slow with his thrusts, but soon went at a quicker place, and again it took every ounce of power she had not to moan. He made sexy noises in her ear as he went faster. She could feel herself coming undone, his hard thrusts were driving her nuts, he was hitting just the right stops to make her weak, she wanted to moan to badly, to tell him how good he made her feel. .

“DAMN IT” she yelled loudly.

“Sh...baby” he moaned in her ear.

“Faster...faster” she demanded, he went faster, her head fell back, she opened her legs to him more and they both moaned at the new found deepness he was getting to.

“Oh...f*ck, baby” he moaned breathlessly, as he started to slam into her as fast as he could.

“YESS” she hissed, he was making her back hit the pool wall with every amazing thrust, she was sure she would be having loads of back pain latter but she didn't care.

“Your so beautiful” he whispered in her ear, he always whispered little things like that, just to make her feel special. He kissed her lips roughly, she moaned pulling away from the kiss. He could feel her walls clenching around him and soon her head fell back she almost screamed his name in pure bliss.

He help her ride out her high but didn't stop, he just kept up his fast pace until he got to his own high, his mouth fell open in a silent moan, and right away his thrusts slowed down.

“F*ck....” he breathed out. “That just never gets boring.”

She didn't feel like talking and pressed her lips to his softy, he let her legs fall from around his waist and wrapped his arm around hers, bringing her in for a deeper kiss.

“I love you” she mumbled against his lips, he smirked cocky, pulling away.

“I know.”

“SAY IT BACK” she hit his chest hard.

“I love you too.... I love you more then life.... more then air... more then this awesome freaking pool...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here's chapter 26..... :D please comment!!!