Tragically Beautiful

Laser Tag.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Twenty Nine

Joe and Annie walked into the mall the next day, they found Joe's family in the food court where his mom said they would be.

“What's up?” Joe asked as they reached them.

“Just waiting for you two to get here” his mother smiled brightly at Annie, who smiled back. “Well, lets get a move on it.”

“Where are we going?” Nick asked.

“Where going to laser tag.”

“What?” Kevin asked.

“Were going to play a game of laser tag, your father rented the place out for a day.”

“This is so great” Joe muttered to Annie as they walked through the mall, they were a great deal behind everyone ells, Nick and Kevin turning around to spy on them every so often.

“Why?”

“I get to shoot my brothers” he smiled.

“How the hell are you going to shoot them?”

“Were playing laser tag...” Joe trailed off.

“I don't even know what that is.”

“Its where you wear these vests that have things on them and everyone gets this laser gun thing and then you go into this dark room with a bunch of obstacles and you try to shoot the people on the other team.”

“That sounds so stupid...” she trailed off.

“Its awesome.”

They reached the laser tag place , it had bright and flashy words on the archway and inside it was dark.

“Alright, everyone stay here, while we go get everything ready” Denise and Kevin II walked into the archway then disappeared.

“I don't understand why she's dragging us out here.... to play laser tag.... that is stupid” Nick complained.

“No, your just boring” Joe told him.

“Yeah?” Nick raised his voice. “At least I'm not f*cking a mi...”

“Alright everything ready to go, come on inside” Denise's voice rang, Nick gave Joe and Annie a disgusted look and walked away. Soon everyone was holding a vest and standing at the entrance of a really dark room.

“Alright... lets get ourselves into teams... Nick....Joe...Kevin.... and Frankie, your all on one team, and me....dad.....Annie...and Dani, will be on the other.”

“I want Annie on my team” Joe whined, both Kevin and Nick made rude noises at that statement.

“I'm sorry, Joe” Denise ignored Nick and Kevin's rude noises. “Maybe next time.”

Joe huffed and looked over at Annie, she smiled at him and he smiled back.

Kevin was just about to open his mouth to say something to them, but Denise suddenly urged them all into the dark room, they door was shut behind them and a annoyingly loud music started to play.

“Everyone off in different directions” Kevin II yelled over the music. Annie could hear the sounds of lasers going off and hitting players and other things. She then found herself alone and a dark space, everyone ells had went off into the darkness, Annie slowly walked forward, there was oddly colored walls that glowed just like the marks on the vest she was now wearing. She wined around the walls, finding weird looking glowing monsters and other vary weird things, needless to say she wasn't having a vary good time, she couldn't even find anyone to laser. She then came to a dead end, it was completely black and the music seemed to have gotten quieter, she thought she must be in the back, then suddenly a voice made her jump.

“Are you alone?”

“Yes...” she trailed off.

“Good.... I was hoping to run into you” she couldn't see his face but she knew he was smirking. She felt him walk closer to her, then felt his hands on her hips, the glow from the marks on the vest were now illuminating his face. “Having fun?”

“No” she barked at him.

“Aw, why not?” he asked.

“I've been stuck alone in the dark for like ever....” she trailed off.

“I haven't gotten to shoot my brothers.... damn mom for putting us on the same team.”

“Don't damn your mother” she told him., smacking his chest with her laser gun.

“I'll get you... were on different teams, remember?” he smirked.

“If you even try... I'll tell you want you wont be getting any of” she smirked right back, his lips fell.

“You just love saying that, don't you?” he asked. “It makes you feel so grown up, doesn't it?”

“Yes.”

“But you and I both know your weak, I give you one kiss and your all mine, baby.”

“That's not true...” she trailed off, knowing vary well it was.

“Well....lets see.”He suddenly pushed her against the wall and kissed her roughly.

“JOE... your fami...”

“I don't care.... no one will notice if we have a little fun all the way back here” that smirk was back again. He kissed up her neck and started to grind his hips into hers, her knees buckled and soon he forced her legs to go around his waist. He pulled the laser gun out of her hand and threw both his and hers onto the floor. He pushed his hips into her harshly, she could feel how hard he was getting, he kissed her lips again and pulled one of his hands way from her hip so it could tip-toe its way in the front of her tee shirt, it was a bit tighter with the vest on but Joe still managed to cup one of her breasts with his hand. Her head bent back in pleasure.

He kissed slowly up her neck again, stopping at her sweet spot to suck lightly. His hips still rocking against hers. Suddenly the music stopped, and the lights came on. Annie looked at Joe with a horrified look as he slowly let her feet fall to the floor, removing his hand from under her shirt.

“We gotta hurry” he told her, looking at her flushed cheeks, she was breathing heavily as she bent down to pick up their guns.

“Joe... their gonna know..”

“No they wont... they'll think your all huffy cause you were running.”

“What about that?” she pointed to his pants.

“Um.... that happens a lot... they don't normally notice.”

“You know how Nick and Kevin are....” she trailed off.

“If your so worried about it, you go ahead and I'll catch up in a few minutes and it will look like we weren’t together.”

“Alright” Annie agreed, she handed him his gun then set off back to the front.

“WE FREAKING LOST” she heard Nick yelling. “What the hell was he doing all that time?”

Kevin and Nick suddenly stopped talking and looked at Annie, her heart raced.

“WHERE'S JOE?”

“I don't know...” she trailed off.

“What the hell took you so long to get up here?” Nick asked.

“Putting back on your clothes maybe?” Kevin asked.

“I was all the way in the back.”

“Yeah.... great place for getting friendly with a certain... oh look he's got a boner...”

Annie turned around to see Joe coming up a different path, she almost wanted to slap Nick for saying that cause Kevin watched her eyes look down at Joe's tent.

“That happens all the time.... he's a perv” Annie tried to play it off.

“What's normally happening when he gets them?” Kevin asked.

“He's normally asleep” she wasn't lying he does have that problem.

“And HOW do you know?”

“I sleep in.....” She suddenly stopped.

“You sleep in....” Kevin raised his eyebrows.

“I....I....I...” she stuttered, she was done, Nick and Kevin: 1, Annie and Joe: 0.

“Time to go eat” Denise suddenly yelled, and Annie was never so happy to hear those words, she rushed over to her and quickly started talking about this and that, Annie looked back at Nick and Kevin and they were now grilling Joe... who looked vary peeved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, chapter 29.... Please comment!!!