Tragically Beautiful

Say that you love me.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter three

Four hours latter Joe walked through his front door. He was rather peeved at his brothers and he was vary concerned about where Annie was, she didn't return his call, but he kinda figured she wouldn't. He still wished she would have though. He walked up the steps, he was in need of a nice warm shower before he had to start pacing the floor until Annie got home. He got as far as his bedroom door, witch was the last door down the hall. He heard a small voice call from behind.

“Joe.”

He turned around to find Annie standing there, she looked vary upset and she seemed to be still in her party clothes.

“Annie, what ar...”

She burst into tears before he could get out the words, he rushed to her as fast as he could.

“What's wrong?” he asked, his arms were now pulling her as close to him as they could.

“I went to the party and I didn't know it was THAT kind of party... people were making out everywhere and then they wanted to play spin the bottle and I... I didn't want to kiss him” she cried into his chest.

“That's alright, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.”

“They all think I'm a loser cause I never kissed a boy... but there's no boy I want to kiss” she told him, his fingers ran through her hair trying to clam her.

“You will kiss the right person when your ready” he told her.

“I'm so lame” she muttered.

“Your not lame at all, your prefect” he stated, he urged her into his room and shut the door behind them.

“How can you say I'm perfect?” she gushed. “You date models and actresses all the time, I'm nothing like them.. I have to much... blubber.”

“Blubber?” he smirked.

“Don't judge me” she hissed, pointing her left index finger at him.

“You don't have any blubber... I don't even know what that is” he smiled. “But to me you are perfect and that's just that.”

“I got your message...” she trailed off, changing the subject as she went and sat on his bed.

“You did?” he asked, turning around from his closet to look at her.

“Yes...”

“I... I was... I am sorry I w...”

“It's alright, I have a tenancy to fly off the handle... I take things to heart when you say them, but its only cause I lo...” she stopped her sentience quick.

“What?” he asked, he seemed to be to busy trying to take off his tie the hard way, over his head without untying it.

“I said... ugh, its cold in here.”

“I thought we were talking about you getting my message?” he asked.

“We were but.. you know, why bring that up again?”

“I guess your right.... you staying in here tonight?”

“Are your sheets clean?” Annie asked. “I'z zo wantz anz STD.”
“That was not funny....” he smirked at her.

“Why you smirking then?”

“I LIKE TO SMIRK.”

“Whatever” she called as she climbed under his covers, he then shut himself in the bathroom. He came back out a few minutes latter, wearing only a pair of old jeans. Annie really liked looking at his nice toned chest, but it was rather hard looking and acting like she wasn't at the same time.

“Good night, Annie” he said after he slipped into bed and turned out the lights. A few minutes went by, it was pitch black in the room, only light was a bit of moon light on the ceiling.

“AHH ITS AN STD.”

“AHHH, JOE.....”

Joe had suddenly rolled over on top of her and began to tickle her. Even with her high giggles she still found away to let her hands to slip down to his abs, why not take advantage of the situation. But all to quick his fingers on her sides stopped and her roaming hands were pulled from his chest and pinned above her head.

“Tell me you love me” he whispered in her ear, it was amazing he could even find it since the room was so dark.

“What?” she seemed taken back.

“Tell me you love me” he said it a it louder.

“I love you...” she trailed off.

“Say it like you mean it.”

“I.. I love you, Joe.”

Without thinking he pecked her lips with his own, he then rolled off of her and lay flight on his back. Annie was left there stunned, that single second of his lips touching hers was enough to make her heart burst from beating so fast. She had never felt anything like it before. She wished she had kissed back, but she didn't even know how to kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL?? There's chapter 3... please comment!!