Tragically Beautiful

Bathroom Lovers.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Thirty

The whole Jonas family, plus Annie were back in the food court, everyone was busy ordering food, Annie was the first back to the table, carrying a try of food for her and Joe, Joe was sitting at the table looking still a bit angry from his talk with this brothers, but he also looked rather uncomfortable.

“I got your food...” she trailed off, as she sat down. He didn't say anything and Annie looked over at him worried. “Are you alright?”

“It hurts...” he hissed quietly.

“Your....”

“Yes.”

“Why don't you go to the bathroom and get rid of it?”

“I need you, Annie” he whispered in her ear.

“But were....”

“Come to the bathroom with me” he whispered again.

“Won't they know that we ar...”

“Say you don't feel good, and being a nice guy I go to make sure your alright.”

Before they could say anything ells the rest of the Jonas's came back. They all sat down around the table, everyone started to eat and talk.

“Now” Joe suddenly whispered in her ear.

“Um....” her voice rose horse. “I..... I'll be back.”

“Where are you going?” Denise asked her.

“I don't feel vary well, I think I'm going to take a walk.”

Joe placed his hand over her forehead.

“You don't feel warm...” he trailed off.

“I just don't feel vary good, I just need to walk around for a few minutes.”

“I'll go with you” Joe stated, standing up quick and putting the chair in front of him.

“You don't have to” she then said, he gave her a puzzled look.

“I want to make sure your alright” he told her. “We'll be back in a few.”

And with that they walked out of the food court, once they were out of sight of his family he almost pulled her arm out of its socket as he dragged her to the bathrooms. They found a family restroom by the west exit and he pushed her inside, shutting the heavy door as quick as he could then locked it. He turned to her, the lust thick in his eyes.

“Oh, f*ck, Annie” he gushed, as he pushed her up against the wall, pushing his hips into hers. “We gotta do this quick, baby.”

He backed away from her and pushed off his jeans, they got stuck on his shoes witch he also ripped off too, almost falling over as he did. Annie kicked off her shoes and slowly undid her pants, he watched breathless as she left them fall to the ground. He couldn't control himself and picked her up placing her down on the counter where the skin was, he slowly pulled off her shirt, then her bra, just like he did when they were in the laser tag place, cupped her boobs, but this time with both hands, she moaned as he worked his fingers against her skin. He kissed up and down her shoulders, but then she pushed him again.

“We gotta hurry” she told him.

“I know.... I just get so caught up..... your so amazing” he kissed her lips. As their kissed turned heated quick, she pulled up his shirt, running her fingers along his toned abs, they pulled away from the kiss and she took the shirt off him letting fall to the floor with the rest of their clothes. He quickly pushed off his underpants, panting and licking his lips as he did.

“Condom” she told him, and he made a angry noise before going after his pants, she always had to remind him about that, they had talked about her getting on the pill but he said if people found out they'd want to know why she'd be on the pill when she wasn't suppose to have a boyfriend. He came back, with a condom on, she spread her legs to him and his eyes rolled back in his head, he closed in on her slowly guiding himself in, as he did she wrapped her legs around his waist. He didn't wast no time, his trusts were fast, she could feel him pulsing as he ripped in and out of her.

“Oh, f*ck... damn it” he moaned in her ear. She tilted back against the dirty mirror, he moaned louder.

“Faster....” her moans were breathless, her head was fuzzy, she could barley keep her eyes open. He did what he was told, going faster.... then faster. “F*CK.”

he kissed her lips, muffling her shrikes of pleasure, who knew who had fallowed them, Nick or Kevin.... or even both of them could be listening by the door. She pulled away from the kiss letting her head fall back, he worked in and out of her even faster, he just wanted to get there already.

“Damn it, baby” he growled in her ear, she clawed his back, surely leaving scratches, he forced hard on getting there, to where he need to get to so badly, he slammed into her repeatedly. He felt her wet walls tightening around him, her head lolled as her mouth hung open. He kept trusting fair after her high hit, he was desperate to reach his. Again and again and again he went in and out as fast and as hard as he could, then finally it hit him like a tun of bricks, bliss washed over him, his eyes closed tight and with one more trust deep within her he got to his much needed high. She almost moaned as load as he did as she felt him loose it in his condom.

A few breathless moment went by before he kissed her lips softly and pulled out.

“Thank you, baby” he whispered in her ear as he helped her down onto the floor, they dressed quick then looked at themselves in the fogged mirror.

“They are gonna know...” she trailed off.

“Well... we can say I got sick too?” he shrugged.

“You don't look as bad as I do” she told him.”If you just give me a few more minutes....”

“We have to get back” he told her.

“Go on without me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes” she told him, he gave her one more quick kiss before leaving the heated bathroom. She sighed looking at herself, she couldn't help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!