Tragically Beautiful

Heart Ring.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Thirty One

Annie was in the kitchen, making her lunch for school, she felt Joe's arms wrap around her from behind.

“Happy Anniversary” he whispered in her ear.

“Huh?” she asked confused, “what anniversary?”

“Ours, its been two mouths now.... well technically longer then that, but since we talked about it... its been two mouths.”

“Oh....” she trailed of, wishing that she would have known that.

“SO, I was thinking, and I never really asked you to be my girlfriend, you just kinda became my girlfriend, and I said to myself wow your a jerk. So, to make myself happy I went out and bought you a present and now I'm asking you to be my girlfriend.”

He spun her around and dropped down to one knee, he pulled something out of his pocket and started talking again.

“Annie, will you be my girlfriend?” he opened the box and there was a ring with two hearts, with little diamonds.

“Yeah” she stated simply, he smiled big and placed the ring on her left hand ring finger. “I didn't get you anything...”

“That's aright, I'll be getting mine latter” he smirked.

“You think so?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Oh, most defiantly, baby.”

As he drove her to school she looked at her new ring, it was so pretty, she already loved it, if it was ugly she would still love it because Joe got it for her, she took it off just to look at it a bit more when she saw the engraved words.

“You own my heart.”

She looked over at him as she slipped the ring back on, he didn't look over at her, to focused on the road. She closed her eyes tightly trying to tuck this moment deep in her mammary.

“Where here” she heard him say. “What are you doing?”

Trying to make sure I remember this when I'm old.”

“You'll have me there to remind you” she felt his lips hit hers softly, she kissed back, but all to quick he pulled away. “Have fun at school, when you get home I have a surprise for you.”

She got out of the car and watched him pull away from the curb and she sighed heavily, she'd much rather just spend the day with him, and not at stupid school. Sam came up behind her and said hello, but Annie's mind was way to far gone to say hello back.

“HEY” Sam yelled.

“Hi...” Annie trailed off.

“What are you doing?”

“Just thinking...”

“About what?”

“Nothing...”

“Well, come on” Sam pulled Annie by her left hand closer to the school. “Hey...what's that?”

“What's what?” Annie asked, still thinking about Joe.

“This ring?” Sam picked up her hand and looked at the heart ring more closely.

“Uh.... its nothing....” Annie stated, now coming back into her right mind.

“I know when something is nothing and this does not look like nothing... it looks like it was a shit load of money.”

“I...I don't know how much it was” Annie told her, wishing they could talk about something ells. “Did you hear Mrs. Smith is knocked up again?”

“Yeah.... that's like her seventh kid, who gave you this?”

“She has way to many kids...” Annie trailed off, ignoring Sam's question.

“Who gave you this?” Sam asked once more.

“Uh.... well... uh...” Annie stuttered.

“YOUR HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME, I'VE KNOWN IT FOR MONTHS NOW, JUST TELL ME WHAT IT IS...”

“I... I cant.”

“WHY NOT?” Sam yelled.

“I just cant....”

“Then I don't know if we can be friends anymore... you can't tell me anything... then why would I want to be around you.”

“Sam.... its.... I... I.... alright I'll tell you, but you CAN NOT tell anyone.”

“I wont... I promise, what is it?”

“It's Joe.”

“Huh?”

“Me and Joe.”

“You and Joe are.....”

“Yes” Annie muttered.

“OH MY GOD.”

“Keep your voice down” Annie told her.

“Sorry... how long has this been going on?”

“Well, it started during the summer, and it started when we kissed but then more stuff happened an...”

“More stuff?” Sam asked. “Like what... Are you sleeping with him.. like SLEEPING?”

“Yes...”

Sam's mouth fell open with an O shape, and Annie rolled her eyes.

“Close your mouth.”

“Sorry...sorry” she muttered.

“Its been two mouths since our first time and that’s where this ring came from.”

“He gave you a ring for having sex with him for two mouths?”

“Well no, that's just when we REALLY got together.”

“Wow....” Sam smiled big, looking dazed for a few seconds, then suddenly smacked Annie's arm. “I can't believe you didn't tell me.”

“I can't tell anymore... and you can't... if you do, I'll never talk to you again.”

“I won't tell anyone, I already said that” Sam smiled. “So... how is it?”

“What?” Annie asked confused.

“The sex” she muttered.

“Excuse me?” Annie asked, with raised eyebrows.

“You can tell me” she smirked, elbowing Annie's arm lightly.

“I could.... but I don't want to... that's personal.”

“COME ON” Sam whined.

“No.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I was supposed to be at work all day, but my AWESOME friend from work called me up and asked if we could witch and HELL YES WE CAN.... so I don't have work today... a few more chappys shall be up soon!!!

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

Annie's heart ring: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4110F2R28ZL.jpg