Tragically Beautiful

The Flames Grow Higher.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Two

Annie finally was home from school, she walked into the house, to find no on down stairs.

“Joe?” she called.

“I'm up here.”

She walked up the stairs to find Joe at the top waiting for her.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Waiting for you, I have a surprise.”

“I know” she smiled.

“Well, remember when you got that Sandy costume for me?” She nodded and he went on. “I was trying to find a sexy costume to wear but I couldn't find one.... and the ones I did find, I looked totally gay in so....”

“That's alright, I don't really want to see you in some weird costume anyway.”

“Good, cause instead of a weird costume I did this” he pulled her to his bedroom door and opened it. The room was lit only by candle light, witch were placed all over the room, there were rose peddles all over the place, and cans of whipped cream, and jars of hot fudge, laying on the bed with one single rose over top of them. There was soft music playing, she noticed this bed sheets on his bed, normally black now were red. He came up behind her and placed his hands on her hips, his lips went to her neck , before spinning her around.

“You did all this for our two mouth anniversary?”

“Yep” he smiled.

“Your the best boyfriend anyone could never have” she told him, but before she could kiss him he wiggled out of her grip. He walked over to the dresser and grabbed to wine glasses, he came back and handed one to her.

“I can't drink” she told him.

“Who's gonna know?” he smirked. “It's only a little champagne.”

“I don't know....”

“Just drink it” he told her. She took a ship and made a funny face. “Don't like it? That's aright, don't drink it.”

he took a swig of his glass before taking both his and hers and putting them on his night stand, he took all the desert toppings off the bed and sent them by the glasses, he then sat down.

“Com'ere.”

She smirked, biting her lips as she walked over to him, his hands slipped up her shirt then slowly pulled it off, kissing up her torso as he did. His hand then went to her tight jeans, he unbuttoned them slow, then pushed then down her legs, she kicked them off, then straddled his lap. She pulled his shirt off, biting on his shoulder as she did.

“Lay down” he whispered in her ear, she did what he said, getting off his lap, she crawled around him and lie her head down on one of his pillows, he came up next to her and kissed her lips roughly. He pulled away looking her body up and down, the candle light was hitting her perfectly, making him want her more then he already did.

He then got an idea, he took one of the glasses of champagne from the night stand and slowly let a line fall over her torso, with his tongue he then licked it up. She moaned softly, her hands running through his hair. He did it again, this time a longer line, and once he licked up all the champagne he sucked the patch of skin, making her moan louder. He downed the rest of the glass then put it back on the night stand, he went back up to face her and kissed her again, his hands softly went up and down her sides, they stopped at her hips, and he looped ins fingers into her panties.

“I want to make you love to you all night long, Annie, just like our first time.”

“Joe” she moaned out, he began to slowly pull down her panties when there was a loud bang coming from down stairs.

“What the hell...” he growled.

“I think someone’s at the door.”

“F*ck them.”

“Go see who it is....” she trailed of. “I'll be right here when you get back.”

He kissed her sweetly before getting up to find his shirt. He went down the stairs, cussing under his breath, he was ready to tell off who ever was at the door and tell him to get lost while he did. He pulled open the door and there stood Nick, looking smug and punch worthy.

“What took ya so long to answer the door, Joe?” he smirked.

“I.... I WAS BUSY” Joe yelled.

“Having sex....with Annie?”

“NO” Joe yelled, wishing he was up there right now doing just that.

“Mind if I go up to your room and see for myself?”

“No... you can not” Joe told him.

“Why?”

“Cause I do have a girl up there.”

“And her name would be Annie, yes?”

“No.”

“Stop f*cking lying you douche bag, I know, so just f*cking admit it” Nick yelled at him.

“Your such an asshole, its nun of your f*cking business what's going on between me and Annie, now LEAVE.”

Annie could hear yelling coming from down stairs, she knew who's voices too, Joe's and Nick's, she got up quick and looked for her missing clothes. She found her pants and pulled them on quick, then she found her shirt by Joe's night stand.

As she pulled it off she hit a candle that was on the nightstand and it rolled onto the floor.

“F*ck” she muttered, she watched it roll till it hit the wall by the window, she walked over to it and tried to pick it up carefully, when she felt the hot heat of fire it her finger.

“OW” she whined, dropping the candle back onto the floor, she nursed her finger, but then noticed the glow getting brighter, she gasped once she noticed the bottom of Joe's curtains were on fire.

She didn't know what to do her mind was wiped, she sat there frozen watching the flames grow higher. She called for Joe, but with the yelling that was going on down stairs she didn't think he would hear her, It was all happening so fast, the flames took over the window seal, now hitting the wall, burning it, she could hear the crackling, it sounded like really big bugs eating away at the wall.

All of a suddenly the truth set in, the truth that if she didn't get out of that room she was going to end up like hr parents, the smock was thick in the room now, she could hardly see anything, the flames seemed to be growing bigger and bigger as she tried to make it to the door, but the door now was getting eaten away by flames, she was stuck, she was going die, the tears started to well in her eyes, she yelled Joe again but still nothing, he couldn't get to her now, she had to find someway out, she ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her, she jumped into the other sized tub where there was a window on the other side, she breathed in the fresh air, her lungs now filled with smock. She looked around down at the ground, should she jump? Should she scream for help? She didn't know, but she knew she had to get out... and get out now.

“WHAT IS THAT?” Nick yelled, his face red from all the yelling he was doing. Joe looked around as the fire alarm went off, he was still fuming mad and it took him a minute to figure out what was happening.

“OH MY GOD...ANNIE” he then yelled. “GET OUT SIDE.”

“Where the hell are you going?” Nick yelled at him as he ran up stairs.

“I gotta get her....” and then he was gone, Nick sat there frozen, all he could hear was the alarms screaming loud, suddenly he heard a loud bang, a bang of something falling upstairs.

“JOE” he screamed at the bottom of the steps, but he heard nothing in return. All he could smell now was smock, he could the flashes of fire, he knew he had to get out, but he couldn't go, Joe was up there, he couldn't just leave his brother in a burning house. Sure he may have just called his brother a lot of things in the heat of the moment but he couldn't just leave him up there. Suddenly more noise came, the sound of sirens blasting outside, the sounds of tires stopping suddenly, it was like he could hear everything around him as he ran to the front door, he pulled it open , he ran outside seeing the men getting off the big red truck. One man pulled him close and put a thing on his face, fresh air filled his lungs as the man began to ask him questions.

“My brother and his god daughter are in there” Nick told the man, his voice muffled from the thing that was covering his mouth and nose, he pulled it away from his face as the man ran to the other people. Nick looked up at the house, the second floor was covered in a thick ring of smock and he could see the blazing fire, he sat there wondering if he would ever even see Joe or Annie again, how quick life can hit you, he was just telling his brother off moments ago and now he was watching his brothers house burn down with him somewhere in inside it, then suddenly he saw something limping around the house, she was couching heavily and once she saw him she quickened her pace.

“WHRE'S JOE?” she almost screamed once she got to him, notcing Joe not there.

“He...he's in there.”

“WHAT?” she screamed.

“He went to find you... and... and he never came back.”

“WHAT?” she seemed like she didn't believe him, she didn't want to believe him.

“They'll get him” he told her, but she wasn't listen tears were flowing down her cheeks, she couldn't lose him to, she had lost both her parents because her mom went back to save her dad, the fire men tried to find them but the fire was to big, and now she was going to loose Joe the same way, why did he try to save her? She didn't need saving.

It was all to much, she fell to her knees sobbing into her own shirt. Nick knelled down next to her, his hand rubbing her back trying to comfort her, but it wasn't working, nothing would work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to have something tragic happen... it is called tragically beautiful..... please comment!!!

DO YOU THINK JOE WILL BE ALRIGHT??

(If I don't update before that and tell you already.)