Tragically Beautiful

Dirt.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Tree

Suddenly there was a lot of noise coming from the door of the burning house, a man wearing yellow walked out with something over his shoulder, something covered in soot, it looked vary much like a sack of potato's.

“JOE” Annie screamed, getting off her knees and running to the man, who now had about five more men round him.

“He needs air” the man said. There was now police there and a ambulance.

“Give us room” they yelled at Annie who was watching the men lay Joe down on to his back. Suddenly Annie was pushed out of the way, she couldn't see him anymore, all she could see was a mess of yellow. They got Joe on a gurney his face was now less soot covered, Annie could see as they hurried him to the ambulance that his eyes were closed, he had a thing in his mouth to get air to his lungs, she watched helplessly as they rushed him inside.

“I want to go with him” she yelled at one of the men.

“Who are you?” he asked, there was a growl of annoyance in his voice.

“I'm Annie his gir..... his god daughter.”

“GUYS. THE KID IS OUTSIDE, NO ONE IS LEFT IN THE HOUSE” the man yelled.

“I want to go with him” she told the man again.

“You can't he's going to the hospital.”

“Why can't I ride with him?”

“Look, kid, get off my back, aright?” and with that he walked away, she felt helpless again. Nick walked over to her and grabbed her arm.

“I want to go with him” she said again.

“You need to get checked out” he told her.

“NO... I'M FINE” she yelled at him. Just then two women rushed over to her, they began to check her over then another man wearing yellow started to ask her questions like how she got out of the house and how the fire started.

Three hours latter she was sitting in a waiting room, Nick next to her, the rest of the Jonas family all sitting close around the bright white room, Annie hadn't said a word to them, didn't even tell them how the fire started, they were all worried about Joe, they didn't know if he was alright or not, they just had to sit there and wait. Annie tried to hold back her tears, but every time she thought about the events of the day her eyes welled up, and when she looked down at her left hand, at the ring Joe gave her just that morning she sobbed into her shirt again. It was her fault, she started the fire, and she could loose him because of it, and she would be alone again. She couldn't bare to sit there anymore, she got up quick.

“I'm going for a walk” her voice was horse.

“What one of us....”

“NO” Annie snapped at Denise, she didn't even look fazed by it and just nodded her head. Annie walked out of the white room, and into more white, everything was so white, the smell of cleaners and sickness filled her lungs. People looked at her weird as she aimlessly walked around, maybe it was because she was all dirty with soot or maybe it was because there was a steady stream of tears falling from her eyes.

She didn't know where she was going, just walked and walked, she just wanted to escape her mind for a few minutes, and maybe think about something ells then the horrible fact that she could loose Joe. But nothing was working, she had been walking for twenty minutes and the fears and tears didn't stop, the just stayed, feeling like a heavy rock was over her head. Finally after what seemed like hours but was only an hour at the most she walked back to the waiting room, to find no one there, her throat clenched up, where did they go?

“Oh, are you with Jonas?” a lady in the waiting room asked.

“I....yes” she muttered.

“ I just wanted to let you know the nurse said he was fine, you seemed pretty upset so I thought I would tell you” the lady said.

Her insides warmed up, the cold feeling of hell slipped away from her, he was going to be alright., she couldn't help it, a smile poured onto her face.

“The nurse said you can go back there.... I think she said it was room 129.”

“Thank you” Annie gushed.

“No problem, honey.”

The thought of where the Jonas's were only fluttered in her mind for a second, as she reached 129, she pushed opened the door.

“JOE” she yelled, once she saw him laying in a bed.

“Annie” he smiled, she ran up to him and without thinking wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him, it took him a few seconds to kiss back but he did, once she pulled away she hugged him tightly.

“Oh my god, I thought I was going to loose you, I was so scared Joe..”

“Annie...” he cut in.

“I love you so much, and I don't ever want to go through that again.”

“Annie” he said again.

“I'm just so happy your alright and I...”

“Annie” he yelled.

“What?” she looked at him, pulling away from her hug, he pointed to the other side of the room, she looked over to see four vary confused faces and two faces that were smirking wildly. “Oh shit.”

“Ha.... pretty much” Joe muttered, a few of the faces became mad.

“How the hell long as this been going on?” Kevin Sr yelled, he looked the maddest, Denise didn't look mad just surprised.

Annie and Joe looked at each other, they knew when Kevin Sr swore he was mad, Annie had never even herd him say a bad word ever.

“WELL?”

“Uh.. awhile now” Joe muttered.

“What are you thinking?” Kevin Sr asked. “I was worried about you living with a teenaged girl, but I never thought you would do something like this.. never.”

“This is Joe were talking about, dad, if you didn't think this would happen then....” Kevin trailed off.

“Were in love” Joe told them.

“How could you be in love with her?” his dad yelled. “She's a child.”

“Your not in love Joe, your just a moron” Nick yelled.

“I'm not a child.... and he's not a moron... we really are in love.”

“I told you, Annie, he says these things to get down your pants.”

“IS THAT WHAT YOU DID?” his dad yelled again. “HAVE YOU....”

“Of course they did, dad, they were doing it tonight when I went over there” Nick stated.

“IS THAT TRUE, JOSEPH?”

“Yes...” Joe trailed off.

“What were you thinking?” his father yelled. “Do you know what could happen if anyone outside of this family found you you raped a teenage girl?”

“I didn't rape her... I love her, and I would never push her into anything she didn't want” Joe yelled, sitting up in his hospital bed.

“This is just unbelievable” he muttered.

“DON’T YOU THINK IT WAS HARD ON US?” Joe then suddenly yelled. “I TRIED TO FIGHT IT... I DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN, BUT IT DID... AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU, MOM, KEVIN, NICK OR FRANKIE CAN DO ABOUT IT....WE ARE IN LOVE.”

“ NO I DON'T THINK IT WAS HARD ON YOU” his dad yelled back at him. “I think your just disgusting.... and I don't give a damn if your 'in love.'”

“That's fine, get out” Joe barked. His fathers eyebrows raised.

“Fine..” and with that he walked, out looking more madder then even Joe has ever seen him. Nick, Kevin and Frankie fallowed. Danielle and Denise both just staring at them. They both looked like they wanted to say something, but then their names were called by angry voices and they left.

“I'm sorry, Joe... I didn't know they...”

“No need to say your sorry, baby, let them be mad, I don't give a shit anymore” he told her.

“I was just so happy you were ok.”

he grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.

“I owe you a rain check on that night of love making” he then whispered in her ear, she laughed but she didn't care about a night of love making she just wanted to hug him and never let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok... see I didn't kill Joe.... how could I kill Joe? He is WAY to sexy to die!!!! BUT he did get busted!!!!! :p

Please comment!!!