Tragically Beautiful

Apart Makes The Heart Grow Fonder.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Four

Joe woke up early in his uncomfortable hospital bed, he looked over to the couch in the room to see Annie curled up in a ball, the hospital so kindly allowed her to stay.

“Annie” he called, but she only breathed out heavily. “Annie.”

Just then a nurse came in with papers, and a few other nurse like things.

“Good morning” she smiled.

“Hello.”

“I'm here to take your blood-presser , and I'm pretty sure you will be let out today.”

“Awesome” Joe stated, but then thoughts of where they would go rushed through him, they had no where to go, he hadn't talked to anyone about the house yet, but he was pretty sure it was unlivable. The nurse did her work then left. He then went back to trying to waking up Annie.

“Annie...” he trailed off, he tried to get out of the bed, but the things attached to various parts of his body were all tangled up, he was stuck.
“ANNIE.”

She finally showed some life as she slowly moved around, her eyes opened as she sat up, he watched her eyes flicker, obviously recalling the prevues days events, she suddenly looked up at him. She got up quick and rushed over to him. She just continued to stare at him, he moved over in his small bed, he patted the space next to him and she sat down. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, snuggling against her.

“Your so pretty” he whispered in her ear. She looked at him about to say something but instead he just kissed her softly.

They heard someone clear their throat and he pulled away from the kiss to see his father and mother standing there. A scowl rolled over his face, Annie removed herself form his bed, but still stood right next to it.

“Me and your mother talked last night” his father said, not making eye contact. “And we agreed we will let you stay with us until you find somewhere ells to live or rebuild your house.”

Joe almost said something, butt his father went on.

“But there will be rules, you two will NOT be allowed to share a room, she will be in the guestroom and you will be in your old room. And mom will be watching her in the day time, you can go as you please, also your never allowed to be in a room alone together, we will make sure of that.”

“What?” Annie asked, Joe was to shocked to even say words. “You can't do that.”

“Oh, yes we can.”

You can't do that” Joe finally spoke.

“Yes... we can” his father said once again, annoyance in his voice. “I don't want to hear another word about it, your getting out today and we will be back to pick you up then.”

And without a word form his mother, they walked out. Joe looked over to Annie and sighed.

“Don't worry, their just blowing off steam, they may be mad now, but they love us and they'll want us to be happy” Joe told her. She just looked down at the white floor, he grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the bed again. “You'll see, they'll be alright with us together sooner or later.”

Latter that day Joe and Annie were waiting outside the hospital, Joe had been let out and they were now waiting for his parents to come and pick them up. His arm was around her shoulder as she lay her head down on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead as he played with her hair, it was a peaceful moment until a car stretched to a halt .

Nick and Joe's father got out of the car, Nick smirking and Joe's father looking angered.

“Get in, hurry up” he barked. They both got up and tried to get in the back seat.

“No, Annie sit up there” Nick told her, opening the passenger door, she just gave him a look and got in, he got into the back seat with Joe, and Kevin Sr got into the drivers side again. It was a silent ride to the Jonas house. Once they got there they saw Denise waiting outside, they got out and she ushered herself over to Annie. She rushed her inside and away from Joe quickly, she took her up to the guestroom, where she gave her some clothes, that looked a lot like some of Frankie's old clothes.

She left her alone to change, but that was the only time that whole day that Annie was left alone, the rest of the time Denise was one step behind her, she made Annie help her cook dinner, and when everyone sat down to eat, Joe wasn't there, she almost asked where he was but by the looks Kevin Sr was giving her she thought it wouldn't be a good idea. Once dinner was over Annie did the dishes, then right after she dried the last dish Denise announced that it was time for her to go to bed.

“Its nine...” Annie trailed off.

“Yes, and you have school tomorrow.”

“I never go to bed this early.”

“Just because Joe let you stay up... to do god knows what, doesn't mean I will, now please, I'll walk you up stairs.”

Annie sighed and fallowed her to the guestroom, she was left alone, finally, she lay in the lumpy bed thinking, she hadn't seen Joe in at least eight hours, and she already missed him.

“I guess they really are going to keep us away from each other.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok... sooo, I have IMPORTANT things to say!!!

1: I am sorry to tell you this, but this story is coming to an end (vary) soon, and I have plans for a sequel, are any of you interested in reading it??

2: (Not so important... its not at all really, but wtfe) I would NEVER kill off a Jonas.... any of them, I couldn't do it, I may put them in the hospital, give them some weird ass sickness no ones ever heard of, but I won't kill them. ;D I like them too much.