Tragically Beautiful

Till The End Of The Road

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Six

“Hello, Mr. Jonas, I'm Katie Potter, your realtor” the young women shook Joe's hand, she was pretty, but he wouldn't dare look at another girl, Annie was all he needed, even though his parents wouldn't let them be see each other, and it only got worse when Nick told them about how he and Kevin caught them kissing.

“I think You'll really like this house, its three bedrooms, three baths, a pool....”

She went on but Joe wasn't listening, he was there to look at the house, he wanted to make sure Annie would love it, he tried and tried to get her to at least come along one time, but his father wasn't having any of it. He didn't much care for that house or the two others the girl took him to, he did like the apartment that she showed him, but it was no good for Annie and him to share.

He went home to find Annie, and his mom and dad all sitting at the kitchen table.

“Have a seat, son” his father stated., Joe sat down next to Annie, and shockingly his parents didn't tell him to move. “Me and your mother have talked about this, and even though she disagrees with me, I think it would be best if you move out by yourself and Annie stays here.... and you two... brake up.”

Joe's throat tightened, his heart was now in his stomich, he wanted to yell but couldn't find the power, he looked over to Annie and saw the hurt and scared look in her eyes, thats when he found his voice, there was no way anyone was taking her way from him.

“WHAT?” Joe yelled. “HELL NO.”

“Yes, its will be better for us all.”

“HOW WILL IT BE BETTER FOR ME?” Joe yelled. “OR ANNIE.”

“ Do you understand that if anyone found out you will be charged with rape and put in jail?” his fathers tone was full of disgust.

“They have no evidence... they may try but....” Joe trailed off, he was trying anything at that moment, he just couldn't loose her.

“Look, its just better this way, you need someone your own age as does she.”

“I love him” Annie finally spoke, her bottom lip quivering.

“Your just confused” his father told her.

“No she's not, you are” Joe told him. “And I'm her god father, I have the rights to say where she lives... and guess what I say she's living with me.”

“Well, this is true, and don't think I haven't thought about that, but you see if you two move in together I will call the cops myself, and see to it that your charged with the highest count of rape the court has.”

And with that Kevin Sr got up and waked away. Denise looked at both of them, she looked hurt, but that was no where's near close to the way Annie and Joe felt at that momment.

“Just give it time” she told them, before getting up and walking away as well.

“Your not going to let them do this are you?” Annie turned to Joe, her eyes full of tears.

“F*CK NO... THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS...YOUR MINE...AND WERE NOT BRAKING UP.... I RATHER GO TO JAIL” Joe yelled, he was fuming mad, his father couldn't just tell him what to do, and who to be with, he was an adult and he would do as he pleased.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO!!! I have decided to post the last to chapters tonight.... lets all be sad together!!! :(