Tragically Beautiful

Their Love Was Tragically Beautiful.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Thirty Seven

“What are we going to do?” Annie asked, they were still sitting in the kitchen, his parents still gone.

“I don't know....” he trailed off.

“You can't let them do is....”

“What the hell do you want me to do?” he snapped at her. “Damn it, I'm trying to think.”

“Well, you don't have to yell at me” she told him. “We never get to see each other....”

“Your right, I’m sorry, baby, I'm just pissed...” Joe trailed off.

“I know... but do you really think he would call the cops?” Annie asked. “He is your dad.... I mean....”

“I don't know.... he's been surprising me for awhile now” Joe told her. “But you know what..... I don't care, I'm going to keep looking for a house for us... and were going to move in to it as soon as I do.”

She just looked at him, her eyes burning into his, it was like he knew what she was thinking as he spoke again.

“Don't worry about it anymore, baby” he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

“But if they do?” she asked, her head laying on his shoulder.

“Do what?” he asked.

“Break us up.... I don't know if I ca....”

“Don't even think about it.... I'm not going to let it happen.”

“But what if th....”

“No... I won't let it happen” he told her.

As days past Joe went back to house hunting , he wasn't going to let his father tell him, after thinking about it, he was pretty sure his father wouldn't call the police on his own son, he was just filled with empty threats, and Joe wasn't falling for it.

“How did you feel about that house, Mr. Jonas?” Katie the relator asked.

“I liked it, but I'm not sure if Annie will.”

“Why don't you just bring your god daughter along one time?” Katie asked, her English ascent just peeking through her voice. “So she can have a look at a few houses.”

“She...uh, she's busy with school and stuff...” Joe trailed off, he wished he could bring her along, but until he got him and her out of his parents house that wasn't going to happen.

“I see, well, lets go see the next house” she smiled brightly, her white teeth shining at him. “I think you'll really like it.”

Hours latter Joe walked through his parents front door, he saw Nick, Kevin and his dad all standing there, waiting for him.

“Were you out looking at houses again?” his father asked.

“Yes... yes, I was.”

“I hope you found a nice house for YOURSELF.”

“Nope.. and I didn't find one for ME AND ANNIE either.”

“Annie won't be going with you” his father told him.

“Wanna bet?” Joe asked, rolling his eyes.

Annie was in her guestroom, Denise had once again told her to go to bed at nine O'clock, but she wasn't asleep, just like any night, she stayed up thinking about no one ells but Joe. She got up quick when she heard Joe's voice yelling. She stood at the top of the stairs, listening to the argument.

“I WILL.... I WILL DO IT” Kevin Sr yelled.

“NO YOU WANT... I'M NOT STUPID.”

“YOU THINK I'M KIDDING.... BUT I WILL.”

“You'll really have your son be put in jail for being in love?” Joe asked, not yelling anymore.

“Joe... YOUR NOT IN LOVE” Kevin yelled at him.

“I didn't give you this when you were with Danielle.”

“SHE ISN'T A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL EITHER, HUH?”

“Why does it matter so much?” Joe asked

“because its against the law, and gross” she heard Nick's voice say.

Joe just looked at them, he felt like he was being pushed into a corner, trying to fight a bunch of loins with a tiny little twig.

“I wont... I wont brake up with her... I can't” he told them

”You must” his dad told him.

“I wont... I WONT DO IT” Joe yelled at him.

“You have no choice, either you agree, or have it out with the police and they wont be so patient.”

“Why can't you just let us be happy?”

“Its not about being happy or not... I don't want you to be unhappy...” his father told him.

“I'm not going to be happy if you brake us up” Joe told him.

'it might hurt for a bit... but Joseph, its better for us all.”

“HOW... I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT WILL BE BETTER?” Joe suddenly yelled again.

“You won't be in jail for one.”

“Fine... I won't be in jail but I'll be all alone... and Annie, she'll be just as upset as me” Joe told him.

“You really think she'll care that much?” Kevin asked, getting back into the fight again. “She's young, she may like you now, but next week will she? She's a girl, she's going to want to have a life, and not just stick with you forever.”

“See” Nick jumped in. “Your ready to settle down, but Annie's not her life's just beginning. Your going to be thrown to the dogs sooner or later... she will get bored with you, she'll want someone ells.”

“How do you know that?” Joe asked, his voice almost a whisper.

“Did you stay with your first girlfriend?” Kevin asked.

“No...” Joe trailed off.

“Hello... if you think she'd be with you forever then your insane and you deserve to go to jail” Nick told him.

“If you and her stay together she's just going to settle for you, that is if she doesn't just leave you one day” Kevin told him.

“See, your not going to be her guardian forever, she will be eighteen one day, and once she is she will leave you....” his father trailed off.

“I think your wrong” Joe snapped at them.

“You may wish we are... but were right, and deep down you know it.”

“Now, if you would just do what I said, and move out on your own, you will save yourself a lot of pain latter on” his father told him, Joe just looked at him, he didn't know what to think at that moment, he didn't want to loose her but he didn't want to hold her back either, they were right, she was just starting her life while Joe was ready for marriage and a family, but there was no reason why she couldn't do what she wanted while being with him, he would do anything she wanted.

“I WONT... I'M NOT GOING TO BRAKE UP WITH HER” Joe yelled.

“Joe, I'm tired, my head hurts, I'm sick of this, you don’t have a choice” his father told him.

“Just give up, its over... you need to grow up and see that” Kevin told him.

“STOP TELLING ME TO GROW UP... ITS YOU WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP.”

“Joe, stop yelling at us, do you see us yelling at you?” his father asked.

“I wish you would, and I wish you would just leave it alone.”

“I can't, I know what's best for both you and Annie, and I am tired of talking about this... so if you don't leave my house by tomorrow afternoon, I will call the police, and have you removed.”

“Your kicking me out?” Joe gasped.

“You leave me no choice.”

“What about Annie?”

“SHE IS STAYING HERE... NOW, NOT ANOTHER DAMN WORD” and with that is dad left the room.

“You have till tomorrow” Kevin told him. “ See what happens when you don't listen to me?”

“Or me” Nick added, they both walked out of the room, they looked way to happy about this, but Joe didn't expect anything less.

Annie pulled herself away from the top of the stairs, tears running down her rosy red cheeks, was he really going to leave? Was he going to let them brake up? She didn't know, she wished she could go talk to him, but if she got busted they might kick him out right then and there, so she lay down in her bed, feeling sick and not tired at all. She could hear Joe's slow footsteps coming up the stairs, she heard him stop in front of her, she wished he would walk in, she wished hard, but he just went on down the hall, seconds latter she heard his door slam.

Hours she lay there, the hours past so slow, she could hear Kevin leaving to go home to Danielle, she could hear Nick going to bed, she could hear Denise and Kevin Sr go into their room and talk, probably about her and Joe. The house went silent after awhile, that left her to lay there in the dark, thinking of nothing but Joe, and wondering what was going to happen in the morning.

One

Two

Three

It was Three Am and she just wished she could fall asleep already. But then she heard something, she was sure it was Denise coming to see if she was in her bed, just like she did vary night. But when the door opened it wasn't Denise, it was Joe, she sat up in the bed quick, she almost jumped out of the bed as she ran to him.

“What are you doing?” she asked, her voice in a rushed tone again.

“I... I just wanted to talk to you” his voice was slow, and you could hear the hurt deep inside.

“Why didn't you just call me?” she asked.

“I wanted to see you” he told her.

“Well, what are you going to do?” she then asked him, referring to the fact that Kevin Sr was kicking him out.

“Nothing....” he trailed off.

“What do you mean nothing?” she barked at him. “Your not going to let them brake us up, you said so yourself that.....”

“I can't do anything about it” he said, not looking at her, she looked at him, even though he wasn't looking at her he knew her eyes were welling with tears.

“Your just going to let them brake us up?”

“I don't have a choice, Annie” he told her, he looked at her, and their eyes locked.

“Wha...what are you going to do?” the sobs started. “Your just going to leave me here, and dump me like all your other whores?”

“Please don't cry...” he trailed off, Ignoring her statement.

“What would you like me to do?” she yelled. “Would you like me to laugh?”

“No, your just making this really hard on me right now” he told her.

“Well, I'm just so sorry, I didn't mean to make this hard for you... oh, its not hard for me at all” she yelled.

“Well, what do you want me to do?” he yelled back. “You want me to go to jail do you?”

“No...”

“My dad isn't going to change his mind, I can't do anything about it, he's kicked me out” he told her.

“I know, I heard all of it” she told him.

“I'm so sorry, Annie, I don't want to hurt you” he told her, his words weren’t making her tears go away, it just made it worse.

“Can't we sneak around again?” she asked.

“No, you know just as well as I do, they 'll be keeping a eye out on both of us.”

“But... I love you, I don't care what they said about me, you know that I want you” she told him.

“Listen” he grabbed her hands. “I know you love me, but maybe they were right about so...”

“NO” she yelled, cutting in.

“Maybe they were right about me holding you back.”

“No...no, your not.”

“You don't need me fallowing you around all the time.”

“Yes I do.”

“Maybe we can be together when your older.”

“I want you now” she told him, he pulled his hands away from hers, he softly wiped her tears away.

“I love you, Annie.”

“Don't do this to me” she yelled, even though he wiped her tears away, they were still streaming down her face.

“I have no choice” he told her. “I have to go, before someone catches me here.”

“I don't care if they see us, I won't let this happen” she told him.

“We have no choice, Annie.... I have to go” she sobbed as he walked to the door.

“WAIT” she suddenly yelled, he didn't turn around but he stopped from opening the door.

“If this is it... then make love to me, remember you owned me that night of love making... I want it now.”

He didn't move, he just stood there.

“Make love to me one last time” she told him. Without warning he spun around and pulled her close, kissing her with every ounce of passion he had in him, they fell onto her lumpy guest bed, he hands running up and down her sides slowly.

They didn't care if they were caught, that night they made love with everything they had in them, for that was the last time they would be together, for they didn't have a tomorrow. That night their love was tragically beautiful.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Welll, I know you guys are probably about to kill me..... and I'm sorry, You should know I don't like ending stories with ppl staying together, but there is a sequel, you can go look at the summery right now, the link is at the top of the page, right under my name...

Well please comment, and tell me if you would like to kill me.... I know you want to!!! :)