Tragically Beautiful

Game Room.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter four

Annie sat in a ice cream shop. Right across the table from her was a sickening sight, many times she actually thought she may throw up.

“Zoe, why diz thiz lizzle girl wiz us?” Juliet , who was sitting on Joe's lap, didn't feel that a whisper was needed even though Annie was sitting right there.

“I told you why” Joe rolled his eyes.

“No one'z to babyzites her?”

Joe looked over to Annie, for a split second she saw fear in his eyes, a fear of Annie having a fit. But she didn't, she didn't say a word. Before Joe could answer though, Juliet's lips went to his, in a disgusting make out. Annie looked away, not wanting to see that.

“I'll be in the arcade” she stated, but neither of them were listening. She messed around in the game room awhile, playing Ski-Ball and getting loads of tickets, witch she took to the counter to cash in for a prize. They were dumb cheesy prizes but it was fun nun the less.

“Hm, your pretty good, I've been watching you play for while” the guy at the counter said, she looked up at him strangely. He was kinda cute so her werided out feelings faded.

“Thanks” she smiled.

“What prize can I get for thee lovely lady?” he smiled, he had really white teeth and they matched nicely with his blond hair.

“Uh, the flower thing...” Annie trailed off, blushing a bit.

“Its four hundred and you only have two.”

“Oh... well, then uh.... the tiny bug thing” Annie muttered.

The blond white teethed guy smiled again.

“Tell ya what, I'll give you the flower if you give me your number.”

“Uh... Um” she smiled a little. “Ok.”

He handed her the flower and just as he was handing her a peace of paper to write down her number an angry voice rang.

“Annie, Let's go” it was Joe yelling at the entrance of the arcade, Juliet looking smug and slutty on his arm. She rolled her eyes and just looked back to the blond boy standing in front of her.

“I don't have a pen...” she trailed off.

“Oh...” he went looking around for one all around his little work spot.

“Annie, now” Joe yelled, but Annie wasn't moving.

“Annie Elizabeth Wilson.”

“Wow, your dad seems mad.”

“He's not my dad” she jumped at him quick. “He's my god father.”

“Well, he seems mad... maybe a rain check on that number?” he smiled slightly. She nodded and went to hand him back the flower. “No, keep it, it was nice to meet you, Annie.”

“It was nice to meet you to.... Uh” she stopped remembering she didn't even know his name.

“Nathan.”

“It was nice to meet you, Nathan” she smiled. “Thanks for the flower.”

“Annie, come.... now.”

Annie walked as slow as she could to them, she didn't think it was possible to go any slower then what she was, and she did it just to make him angrier.

“COME ON” he yelled.

“I'm not a dog...” she yelled once she got to him. “If you want me then come and get me, don't yell through the whole game room like I'm some child.”

“Who said you would just go running off anyway?”

“I told you I was leaving....” she trailed off.

“You did not... I was worried sick about you... you could have gotten killed or something” Joe mused.

“Well, maybe if you didn't spend so much time sticking your tongue down this french sluts throat maybe you would have heard me say... I'M GOING TO THE ARCADE” she yelled rather loud.

“How dare you....” Joe trailed off, looking madder then a chicken who just gotten her eggs stolen. “I don't want to talk about this anymore, were going home so lets get a move on it.”

“Don't treat me like a kid.. I'll go home when I want to” Annie then yelled, she wasn't done with this argument yet.

“I said I was done talking about it, now get to the car” and with that Joe stomped off, a still vary smug french slut on his arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 4.. Please comment!!