Tragically Beautiful

Fight.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter five

Annie was now sitting on the couch in the living room, Joe wasn't letting her go up to her room, if she wanted to eat dinner she would have to stay there and try to get along with Juliet.

“Zittle Zhiny baby” Juliet cooed as she sat down next to Annie on the couch. Joe said get along with her not talk to her. So Annie just sat there. “Zou Zellous of me are you? I znow you are, zust look at'z me, I am'z ze prefect and zou are a zlittle zitch.”

“Zou have to ruin zevery zing, me and Zoe could have haz a nice zay wiz out zou, nut zo.. he zad to bring you along.”

It was getting hard for her to hold in her thoughts of anger. She bit on her tongue to try to stop herself.

“Za know, I bet zou zike him” Juliet laughed. “Zhat's it? So zou act zike a baby to make zim look at zou..... so zute.”

“I don't like him” the words burst out of her lips.

“Z'oh please, zon't give'z me zhat.”

“What the hell do you know, you whore?” Annie jumped to her feet. “All you care about is what dress size you are and were you could get some cheap sex.”

“Zhat is not z'true.”

“ZES IT IZZZZ” Annie made fun of her.

“Zhuts z'up”

“You don't even love him do you?” Annie asked, feeling more angry and less worried about if she got dinner or not.“Why are you with him then? Why don't you go back to France and f*ck some jerk with one of those ugly hats.”

“Z'listen you zwittle brat, I put zou z'over my knee” Juliet jumped up, they were both sanding face to face yelling at either other.

“What the hells going on?” Joe came running into the room, a spachula in his hand.

“Zour Zittle zirl has lost her'z mind” Juliet stated. “She z'should be punished.”

“Oh come on, I'd like to see you try punishing me... cheep bitch” Annie yelled.

“Annie” Joe then called. Annie looked over to him a anger he had never seen before was set in her eyes. “What the hells wrong with you? I thought I said to get along with her...”

“Yeah, but she....”

“I don't want to hear it... your grounded.”

Annie's mouth fell open, he had never once grounded her in the years she had lived with him, not once even sent her to her room.

“You can't ground me...”

“Wanna bet? Your grounded for two weeks, your going to stay in your room and I don't want to hear a damn thing about it. ”

“I'll do whatever I want” she was now more angry then she was a minute ago.

“No you wont” he stated.

“Wanna bet?” she mocked him, she got closer to him, she would punch him in the nose before she would let him get away with thinking he could tell her what to do.

“Annie, go to your room” Joe seemed so tough and sure of himself.

“No” she stated simply.

“Go.. now.”

“NOPE.”

“Annie, go to your room, right now” he said, he had a bit of an edge in his voice. He didn't like what he was doing.

“Hell no” her simple reply’s her killing him.

“Why not?” he whined at a weak moment.

“Your not my boss....”

This pissed him off, he was her boss, he had papers saying so.

“I'm your legal guardian, there for you have to do what I say.”

“Your not my mother and your not my father either...” she trailed off, his eyes were burning into her's, he tried to find something to say but the darkness of her eyes distracted him. “So I guess you should take your little slut and go have some sex because I am staying here.”

“Z'when Zoe tell'z zou to do zomesing zou do it” Juliet got back into the fight.

“F*ck off, he can't tell me what do to and neither can you.”

“Ze can z'tell zou what zo do.”

“He's not my father...” Annie yelled.

“Zour fo-zer is dead... and so is zour mo-zer..... get'z zhat through zour head, you brat, zhay are not'z coming back so zou do as Zoe says” Juliet yelled back.

Annie just looked at her a second, tears were forming in her eyes. Then without another word Annie rushed out of the room.

Joe walked into her room a few minutes latter, he found her sitting on her bed facing the big window.

“Annie” his voice was soft and calm. But she didn't answer him, he walked over to her bed and climbed on to it, getting as close to her as he could.

“Annie, I'm sorry” he told her.

“I don't want to talk to you” she mumbled.

“ But I....” he trailed off, he didn't have anything to say. He just lie flat on his back in her bed, her back was turned to him but he could hear her muffled cries start. He didn't care if she was mad at him anymore, he pulled her shirt back rough and her face fell into his chest, her tears were flowing quick and making his shirt sticky.

“I never thought about it before” she sobbed, his arms rapped around her tight. “Well I did before I came here with you, but you took my mind off of all of that, she's right... their gone... their gone and never coming back.”

“It's ok, baby” he whispered in her ear.

“I miss them, Joe.”

“I miss them too, baby, but we have each other.... and I promise never to tell you what to do again” he left a soft kiss on her forehead. She looked up from his chest and their eyes locked. He was dying to lean forward and kiss her incredible soft lips, but he couldn't.

“I got snot on your shirt” she muttered soft.

“It's ok, I'll just take it off” he stated, still fighting the urge to kiss her.

“Your going to eat dinner shirtless?” she asked him.

“Oh shit... dinner” he pushed her off him quick and ran out of the room. Annie soon fallowed to her great surprise not to find Juliet anywhere.

“I burnt it... damn it” Joe whined, holding a burnt pan.

“Where's Juliet?” Annie asked.

“I sent her home.”

“Oh....” she trailed of, feeling kinda bad. “I'm sorry your date was messed u[ cause I got all tough guy on you.”.

“No, I'm sorry, she was way out of line, and I shouldn't have been such a dick about it” Joe told her, doping the burnt pan in the sink and walked over to her.

“Guys do think with those things a lot though, don't they?” she smirked.

“I don't....” he trailed off.

“Oh please.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok... not real happy with the way this turned out, tell me what you think, pleas comment!!