Tragically Beautiful

Ze End Of The Road.

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter seven

“How long will we be staying?” Annie asked as she slide down into her plane seat.

“Only a few days, Jul is doing this run-way thing and wants us...”

“You mean YOU... she hates me” Annie stated, cutting him off.

“She doesn't hate you...” he trailed off.

“She hates me....”

He disagreed one more time before the conversation ended, a few hours latter the landed in New York. They got their baggage and a taxi and took it to their hotel where they met up with Juliet.

“ZOOOE....Zhat is SHE zoing here?” the disgust was clear in her voice.

“I can't just leaver in LA for days” Joe stated.

“Zou have fam-zily zhat will watch zer.”

“I don't need to be watched” Annie snapped.

“Zou zittle.....”
“Come on, lets just have a nice few days getting along” Joe stopped their argument.

“I zon't know howz anyone zould get along'z wiz her.”

“Same here bitch... same here” Annie crossed her arms.

The first few days went by, Annie was pretty much left alone to sit in her room the whole time, while Joe and Juliet did this and that. It was their third night and Joe had promised to spend sometime with Annie. However he never showed up, she stayed up till four and then finally fell asleep. The next morning she was more then pissed as she stomped over to their room. She banged on the door as loud as she could until someone answered it.

“Zout zittle whore, zhat is wrong wiz you?” Juliet yelled.

“Your a file bitch and I hope you rot in hell” Annie yelled not thinking clearly. Juliet just smirked at her.

“Did zou miss your Zoe last zight?” she laughed. “Zhat's right I gave him sex so ze wouldn't come see zou, are'z zou going to zry?”

“So he ditched me for SEX?” Annie yelled.

“Yep'z.”

“WHERE IS HE?” Annie roared.

“Ze went to get'z us breakfast... and'z he didn't even come to ask zou if you wantz any, did'z he?” Juliet seemed too pleased at that thought.

Annie didn't know what came over her but she lunged herself onto Juliet and they went racing to the flour clawing and smacking at each other.

“What the hell?” Joe yelled once he saw them on the ground punching and kicking.

“STOP.”

After much pulling he got Annie off Juliet.

“Zou zittle whore” Juliet yelled, feeling the blood trickling out of her nose. Annie's lip was bleeding and she had a finger nail imprint on her left cheek.

“What the hell?” Joe asked again shocked.

“Zour zittle bitch'z is insane.... zou either get rid of her z'or me.... take zour pick” Juliet yelled at him.

“I can't just kick her out of my house...” Joe trailed off.

“It'z her or'z me” Juliet yelled.

“Her....” Joe muttered.

“ZHAT?” Juliet yelled.

“HER... I PICK HER” Joe yelled, he looked vary angry and hurt.

“Zine, zou bastard” Juliet yelled then walked into the hotel room and slammed the heavy door as hard as she could.

“Joe I....”

“Don't talk to me” he walked past her, she had just made him loose his girlfriend he was in no mood to be buddy-buddy. He didn't talk to her the whole time they both packed, he didn't talk to her the whole time they walked to the lobby to check out. And he didn't talk to her the whole way to the airport.

“Joe.... I'm sorry” she muttered, they were sitting in the airport now.

“I said not to talk to me” his voice was cold.

“She wasn't that great, and she was a bitch” Annie stated.

“SHUT UP... HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE” he yelled, he then got up and moved a few seats over.

“I'm so happy to see that you rather have sex with some whore then be around me... ITS JUST F*CKING GREAT TO KNOW.”

“I rather do A LOT of things then be around you” he barked back, her mouth fell and tears welled up in her eyes.

“Fine....” she said almost in a whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!