Tragically Beautiful

Stuck

Image

Tragically Beautiful

Chapter Eight

After the uncomfortable airplane ride home Joe still didn't talk to her, but she didn't care anymore, let him be mad. Days went by and they still hadn't spoken, sure they would get into fights but they ever went this long without talking. Annie sat on her bed writing things in a secret folder she hid under her bed, it was for her eyes only, if anyone.... mostly Joe seen what was hidden in that folder she would probably die.

Out of the blue her cell phone started ringing, it scared her a bit, never the less she got up and walked over to her dresses, it was an unknown number but she answered anyway.

“Hello....”

“Hey, is this Annie?”

“Um...yeah” she almost didn't say.

“This is Nathan form the arcade, Chelsea, who I work with told you you left your number for me.”

“Oh, yeah, hey” she was a lot calmer now that she new who it was. Hours latter her and Nathan were sitting on the couch in her living room. Joe didn't like boys over at their house but Annie really didn't care what Joe liked, if he wanted to date bitches that hated her, and if he'd rather have cheap sex then spend time with Annie then she was going to have as many boys over as she wanted.

Nathan was in the midst of telling Annie the tale of when he fell out of his neighbor tree, but she wasn’t listening she was to busy thinking about the dance her school was having in just a few days and she still didn't have a date... she was running out of time.

“You HAVE TO find a date” Sam, her best friends voice rang in her ears. “I'm going with Josh, Alex is going with Macy... you'll be the only one without a date.”

Annie couldn't let that happen, so as soon as Nathan was done telling his story she tried to ask.

“Um, well.... my school is having this dance.... and well, the girl has to ask the boy... but no boys at my school are unavailable.”

“That sucks” Nathan stated, he was leaning back on the couch, resting his arm on the back of the couch.

“I know” Annie sighed. “Well, anyway... I was thinking maybe y....”

But before she could finish her sentience the front door opened and in walked Joe, as soon as he noticed the blond boy he rushed into the living room.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?”

“Were having a chat...” Annie trailed off, this was the first time they spoke in days.

“My ass, I told you no boys here” Joe yelled. Annie jumped to her feet, the heat of embarrassment flushing her face.

“We were just talking” Annie stated again.

“Oh yeah right..... I'm SO sure, just talking,.... YEAH” he muttered, he seemed to be so mad that he couldn't from words.

“What the f*ck ells would we be doing?” Annie roared back at him. “ I'm not one of your little sluts, I know how to keep my legs together.”

“How am I to know?” Joe yelled back. “You sneak boys in here when I'm not home who's to say you don't sneak them up to your room so you can fu...”

“OH MY GOD.... YOU REALLY JUST SAID THAT” She almost screamed.

“Yeah.... yeah I did.... what are you going to do about?” Joe said in a smart-ass tone. “Are you going to try to beat me up like you did to Juliet?”

“She started it.... I just punched first.”

“Yeah well, you know what, I obviously can't have a love life with YOU in my house, so you can't have one either” Joe told her. Annie's lip twitched. “Now tell your little boyfriend to get the f*ck out of my house.”

Joe stomped into the kitchen and left a vary alarmed Nathan and a extremely angered Annie to their goodbyes.

“Wow, your god father is a real treat...” he tried to lighten the mood, but the quiver in Annie's lip only got worse.

“I'm sorry about this” she then stated.

“It's alright, I'll see ya latter” he told her, before he walked out of the door at a fast pace, as soon the the door shut Annie raced into the kitchen.

“I would call you a son of a bitch but I like your mother” she yelled, Joe dropped a chicken leg that he was eating onto the floor. He looked up at her with a look of rage and something else she couldn't place.

“Is that so?” he smirked. “Well, if she knew how big of a slut you were she wouldn't like you.”

“I hate you” Annie never thought those words would come out of her mouth, and by look Joe gave her said that he thought the same.

“Well.... your stuck with me” his voice was a lot softer now, and it sounded less angry and more hurt. However Annie was still plenty angry.

“I can't wait until my eighteenth birthday.......... I'm leaving forever.....and I....... and I don't ever wanna see you again” the tears formed in her eyes and her voice cracked many times as she said this.

Joe opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again. He began to walk closer to her but she backed up.

“Stay away from me.... I may have to live with you, but I don't have to deal with you.”

And with that she walked away, he could hear her walk up the steps and then down the hall to her room, then he heard her door slam. He felt like a hand was squeezing his heart tightly making an unbearable pain take over his chest. He bent over and picked up the chicken leg then tossed it in the garbage.

“I hate you” her voice taunted him as he lie in his bed.

“I'm leaving forever.”

“And I don't ever wanna see you again.”

He must of fallen asleep cause the next thing he knew it was seven AM and he felt just as drained and sick as he did the night before. He had decided that he was going to talk to her, or at least try to...

And tell her he was sorry. He felt like that’s all he had been doing lately was telling her he was sorry. He walked to her room, a gleam a hope filled him as he opened her bedroom door, but at last the hope faded when he saw she wasn't in her room. Panic rain through him for a minute thinking she had left him.... she had ran off and he could never have her back, but then the sound of the school buss screeching up the street stopped his thoughts, he looked out her window to see Annie getting on the bus right in front of their house.

He sighed in relief before leaving her room, he was in desperate need of a nice warm shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!