Status: Woo! Active!

How Does It Feel When Tears Freeze?

Max

*Recap*

He looked like he had just seen a ghost. Is it possible for him to get any whiter? He picked up his phone and texted someone then i heard running from the top of the stairs.

*End Recap* 

30seconds later im being swung around like a child! 
"PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!" I scream.
Finally i get to see who had scared me half to death, he had long curly brown hair and looked exactly like the man in the photo that my mum had given me. I knew this was my father.. He seems harmless, but from what he did earlier... im not so sure.. 
 
He slowly put his hand out for me to shake. I took his hand he he bagan with
"I'm Robert Ortiz and you are?"
"Im Leigh.. My mum told me you knew i was coming" i said shyly.
"I knew, its just that i thought that it wouldn't be so soon."
My heart pounded does this mean he doesn't want me? Will i have to stay here if im not wanted? Waaiitttt! What if he does want me and he only meant that he didnt expect me to be sent out so soon. Yeah, thats what he meant.
He smiled nerveously.
There was a slight akward silence now, the gorgeous boy killed. He shook my hand to and addressed himself as Max. He was cute..
Robert grabbed my stuff and led me inside to where i would be sleeping. My room was purple it didnt really show off who i was but it'd do.. For now. 
♠ ♠ ♠
For Lizzzz & @CaigesDick !