‹ Prequel: New
Status: I know I'm updating slowly, but I've just gotten my first job and a new semester started. Kind of swamped. Hope I can get some time to write soon.

New: The Fluke

Would you look beyond the door?

Basil Hallowe is an ordinary vampire, living an ordinary life at Gyn High, taking ordinary classes that are a total waste of time. Life is just ordinary. After the appointment of the New Council, things had come to a completely boring standstill and it's no longer fun just sitting back in the shadows. What was so great about everyone getting along anyway? It was boring.
Or, at least, it was until he was uprooted and sent to Cravorne Academy For Witches. Now he's gone from being at the top of the species list to being the one thing he hates the most: an outcast. A loner. A total "Fluke". So now he not only has to try to find some kind of solace in this new school, but he has to watch his back, too. Especially when someone's out to get him. And all of this is just feeding to the fact that "new" is not all that great.

((This is a branch book off of New and takes place at the same time as New: Revenge . There is also a book that I'm writing with requests of short oneshots on other characters in "New" called New: What Happens On the Sidelines so check that out as well.))

((I finally started drawing these guys. Avery is up first.))

Cravorne Academy

Basil --From black hair to blond--- Basil
Aisling
Vincent
Caine
Cable
Avery
Fury
Penelope
Jasmine